• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom another search thread??? — lgbt, updating, old fandoms

barnabybrooksjr

blonde tw*nk lover
hello, welcome!
i'm bunny, and i am here to find some awesome fandom rp partners, and hopefully for my old garbage anime cravings. i’m new to the site (i mean BRAND new), but i’m not new to roleplaying (10 years experience), and boy am i just itching to jump back in!
i currently work about 5 days a week, but i’m about to free up a lot of time so i’m looking for some cool fandom threads to keep me from getting cabin fever at home!

some things about me:
— i'm 21, they or he is fine.
— my timezone is EST
— i write what i guess classifies as lazy-lit? it depends on the day, the fandom, writer’s block. that being said, i don’t mind reading/writing a novel, or even the occasional script style. keep in mind i am coming off of a suuuuper long dry streak, too, so it may take a moment for me to remember how to write lol.
— i'm a sucker for unconventional plots.
— m//, f//, m/f, nonbinary, etc. is all gucci with me.
— i’m horrible with oc’s, i’m sorry!
some rules:
— please don't even ask if you're not 18+.
— i won’t rp suicide, self harm, s*assault, incest, or anything along those lines.
— obviously be respectful, willing to collaborate, and i will try and do the same!
— spelling and grammar go a long way, as we all know.

the part everyones cares about:
italic, i’d die for it. underlined, i prefer this role. neither are underlined, i have no preference.
tiger & bunny
kaburagi kotetsu / barnaby brooks jr.

jojo’s bizarre adventure
caesar zeppeli / joseph joestar
— kujo jotaro / kakyoin noriaki
narancia ghirga / guido mista
DIO / enrico pucci
johnny joestar / gyro zeppeli
— johnny joestar / diego brando
devilman
asuka ryo / fudo akira (MMMMM)
manga, ova, or crybaby-verse is fine, i'm up to date w/ all of them. i prefer manga/ova ryo, though.

boku no hero academia (cringe)
— kirishima eijirou / bakugou katsuki

no. 6
nezumi / shion (PLS... I WILL DIE.)
i have read the novels and watched the anime and i hope you have too.

yuri!!! on ice
yuri plisetsky / otabek altin

other fandoms
— sally face
— neon genesis evangelion
— homestuck
— steven universe
— south park (sorry)

dumb aus i fuck with:
arranged marriage, superheroes, soulmates, ai and creator, mafia, modern/period fantasy (especially any horror fantasy), farmer & city folk, time travel, monster hunter, ice skating, post-apocalyptic, ghosts, enemies to lovers, 70s, 80s, immortality, stoners.
ASK ME ABOUT MUSIC! PLS! I HAVE SO MANY PLAYLISTS!

Hello! Im interested in bnha and maybe steven univers, and im dtf with mafia, enemies to lovers and any sort of horror au! I'd also love to do aus or include ocs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back