• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Another Plotting Thread! Fandom and nonfandom! (always open)(Updated 6-26-2017

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hey there! I'll keep this short and sweet!

• I am an advanced rper, my minimum is probably four paragraphs and I keep a max of around 14 or so. I'm flexible though and generally match my partner's length/the amount of information there is to write in a post.
  • I usually play male characters but also can play female depending on the plot
  • I'm totally okay (and prefer) darker themes.
  • Romance is not required. I'm an ace myself, so sometimes I find it hard to write purely sexual types of relationships
  • In fandom settings, I like to play OC x OC
  • I love collaboration! It makes things that much more interesting and keeps things fresh
  • I'm open to all kinds of plots!!!!
  • (may not apply) I usually reply in 5 seconds or don't reply for a couple of days. Generally, I'm good at communicating and my muse gaps aren't frequent.

Genres (5 * means the most interested)​
Science Fiction ***
Historical *****
Paranormal/Supernatural ***
Political*****
Conspiracy ****
Music/Band ****
Royalty/Government ****

Pairing Ideas​
Unknown heir to the throne x revolutionary ****
Singer x media professional ****
Assassin x Assassin (One is like the assassin support team) ****
Ghost x Human ***
Nazi x Political Prisoner ****** (I actually have an idea for this one!)
Killjoy x BLI employee ****** (Yes like MCR killjoys)
Circus Performer x Circus performer ****

Fandoms​
Assassins Creed *****
Fallout **** (From Fallout to Fallout 4 and everything in between. But I have a New Vegas idea)
X-Files **

Just Drop me a PM or a message here if interested and don't be afraid to pitch any ideas you might have!

Last edited:
Assassin x Assassin sounds like it could be fun, or perhaps we could come up with some other plot? Either way, anything Sci-Fi/Political/Government sounds right up my alley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back