• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Bump (I'm bored so I am going to include a fun fact on the universe in every bump.)

Fun Fact #1: Cheeseburgers are extinct.

Switched up the theme, will be available in a few hours.

Bump

Fun Fact #2: The Heroes League Headquarters is open to the public (At least the first and fifth floors with armed guards.)

I'm interested in this, just stepping out for the day but definitely will look into it more detailed once I get back. Been looking for a good superhero rp to join

I'm interested in this, just stepping out for the day but definitely will look into it more detailed once I get back. Been looking for a good superhero rp to join
Cool, Check out the lore and PM me any questions.

Bump

Fun Fact #3: Suspended by hovercraft technology, Bioshperes will show you the wonders of the old world.

Bump

Fun Fact #4 The rumors of tension between those who live in the more rural and isolated sectors across the river are false. There is no Resistance.

Bump

Fun Fact: Vigilantes are illegal and should be reported to the agency before they become a danger to themselves and The Public.

Bump

Remember, any enhanced individuals can volunteer for registry with the Security agency and a few standard tests for a small cash amount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back