• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Another fandom search? (Anime, HP, stranger things +)

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)
AYO I'm vanitas, feel free to call me vani. I'm keeping this short and to the point! Not pretty looking because I'm on mobile, I'm sorry.

They/them | 23 | i only rp with people who are 18+ | rping for roughly 15 years | 500 - 1000+ words | quality over quantity | no gender or pairing preference | I prefer partners who also have no gender or pairing preferences | rp over dm or discord | I much prefer to age characters to 18+ if needed. | please let me know any limits you have that maybe important for me to know | love ooc, it's easier for me over discord ^^

Do not rush me for replies, sometimes it even takes me a while to reply to dms, I have adhd so sometimes it's hard to just say hi but feel free to spam memes even if I don't reply right away. I will never rush you, I get it. I'm a full time student, I used to have a full time job, adulting it a lot.

We will be doubling up for that canon x oc goodness. I'm pretty flexible and can play just about any character. I will list ones I don't quite vibe with if applicable. I love playing villains so be weary, my villains are well... not good people.

Now to the beef of the stew. I want to rp ALL of these but * indicate higher muser. Characters listed are ones I want to play against ^^

Jujutsu Kaisen. *****
Not caught up with the manga but I know a handful of spoilers. Season 2 got me hyped out, I know what happens at the end so you know.
Gojo x OC - I hate this man, I love him but I hate him. Was interested in doing something along the second season, aka young gojo. Possible plot bunny.

Bungou Stray Dogs ****
I've absorbed every piece of media, caught up with the manga. I don't roleplay Mori as a love interest.
Dazai x OC - ask anyone who knows me, I'm a mega simp.
Dazai x Atsushi - love 'em, also very open to edgier au's like BEAST au, Port mafia boss dazai, port mafia boss atsushi, or just soft gays.

Harry Potter ****
Alright I'm gonna be up front, I'm not a huge potterhead so I can't recite the lore BUT it's definitely a comfort series, easy watching. There is only one boy I ask for, ONE.
Newt Scamander x OC

BNHA/MHA **
love hate relationship with this series frfr. I'm caught up with the manga. I prefer not to play shigaraki as a love interest.
Hawks x OC - gimme this baby bird and I'll be happy.

Stranger Things **
Caught up with the show, read the max novel. What can I say other than, aliens.
Billy x OC - I KNOW I KNOW, bad man, I can handle it I promise.

Genshin Impact **
This game has me so burnt out but I always simp. Caught up with all archon quests.
Diluc/Thoma/Dainsleif/Scaramouche x OC these men,,, have my whole heart
Traveler(Aether) x Xiao - yes.

Persona 5 ***
I've played Royale and Strikers.
Akechi x OC - yeah <3
Akechi x Ren/Akira - PLEASE, THESE BOYS ARE SO GAY.

Demon Slayer / KNY ***
I've read the manga completely, big ouchie.
Giyuu x OC - little socially constipated man <3

After writing this out I've realized I might have a type. Anyways, feel free to DM me if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back