• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom another darn search thread

ukonvasara

doused
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
what up gang, it's ang, back at it again with another rp partner search thread

i've been roleplaying for about six or seven years now, but i've only just recently joined the rpnation scene, if you consider my several months of being here as newbie status. that being said, i'm always on the search for new rp partners!

some small disclaimers before that, though
  • i am nineteen and will not rp with anyone under 18. i apologize, but it's just not something i'm comfortable with!​

• my work has me busy most days of the week, but i'm normally available between the hours of 9AM - 5PM EST. with this said, i can't promise that i'll be able to maintain a consistent reply date. however, i won't leave you hanging on a reply for a week or anything like that.​

• i'm always game to talk ooc! getting to plot and word vomit about our characters is one of my favorite aspects of rp, so don't hesitate!​

• idrc for matching lengths/word count, but i dislike one-liners and would prefer a little effort involved.​

• lastly, i don't do canon x oc, just canon/canon or oc/oc, and i only do f/f. just as everyone has their own preferences, these are mine.​

with all of that out of the way, let's get down to business; if a fandom and/or ship is bolded, it means it's a huge craving for me currently!

⭐ fire emblem: three houses ⭐
- f!byleth/edelgard

- dorothea/petra
- f!byleth/manuela
- shamir/catherine
- oc/oc (can discuss, if interested!)

⭐ fire emblem: awakening ⭐
say'ri/tiki
f!robin/cherche
kjelle/severa
lucina/severa

⭐ final fantasy ⭐
aerith/tifa
lightning/fang
lunafreya/aranea
sice/seven

⭐ NiER/drakengard ⭐
accord/zero
2B/A2
2B/6O
jackass/the commander
oc/oc

i'm also totally open for suggestions, if there's a fandom and/or ship that isn't listed that you'd be interested in!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back