• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Another band RP?

Genres? (add choices by responding to the thread)

• freebird joke here lmao

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • experimental

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • like maybe some 2000's pop-punk

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • some form of alternative or other

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Hello~
Was just checking to see which band role(s) might still be available- which, if they're all taken and I'm too late, I'm sorry for any bother!

Hello~
Was just checking to see which band role(s) might still be available- which, if they're all taken and I'm too late, I'm sorry for any bother!
We do need a drummer (and If I'm not wrong also a male vocalist but I'm not sure on that)

Ooh~ Coolness. I did some percussion in highschool.
I'll join as your drummer, if you'll have me? Or do I need to apply with a sheet first?

Ooh~ Coolness. I did some percussion in highschool.
I'll join as your drummer, if you'll have me? Or do I need to apply with a sheet first?
Im not the one who created the thread or RP, just trying to be helpful.

Post a CS and when the OP gets on they'll see it

Oof, I see. Sorry, and thank you! Just woke up so my brain didn't even register the usernames. XD
I'll work on that now.

So the 2000s pop punk is like Gorillaz, Imagine Dragons and such?
you're thinking more along the lines of modern alternative bands. 2000's pop-punk was a whole bunch of bands, the most famous of which were green day and blink-182, and the genre has a bunch of different subgenres, like emo (and you know the biggest band that plays that, i hope anyways). i suggest just looking it up.

you're thinking more along the lines of modern alternative bands. 2000's pop-punk was a whole bunch of bands, the most famous of which were green day and blink-182, and the genre has a bunch of different subgenres, like emo (and you know the biggest band that plays that, i hope anyways). i suggest just looking it up.
Im a 70s to 80s rock man myself, sorry. Don't do emo music, good vibe music here man.

that's fine, emo is only a subgenre and you're allowed to have opinions different than mine

I think I have a thing for people in green skin (Murdoc, Shreak and Fiona, the greengang from powerpuff girls, and Shego.)

I think I have a thing for people in green skin (Murdoc, Shreak and Fiona, the greengang from powerpuff girls, and Shego.)
I mean...when you grow up watch in the powerful specimen that is the Hulk as a kid it does do damage in the long run. So many people woke up early on by he-man and I get why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back