Music Anime Themes That SLAP!

AnnJam

πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘ *heavy breathing* πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘
So my doooodes share those anime opening/closing theme songs that you think just SLAP! Old school or new school it doesn't matter! I'll go first!

I mostly know older school anime... not much of new ones

.Hack//sign man I ain't seen or listening to it in fuck a decade! XD

Last edited:
.hack OST was amazing. SIGN and Liminality in particular.

oh oh oh wait. I must post these three openings and tag FlareTale FlareTale and Crayons Crayons out of spite XD

.hack OST was amazing. SIGN and Liminality in particular.

I loved the show as a kid, and I played the games too. It was just like a thing in the early 2000! XD My friends and I went absolutely bonkers for it. One of my friend collects the games still.

I loved the show as a kid, and I played the games too. It was just like a thing in the early 2000! XD My friends and I went absolutely bonkers for it. One of my friend collects the games still.
I never got to play the games, just watched the first three (?) seasons of the anime. SIGN, Liminality and Twilight Bracelet. XD I think there were more after that but I haven't watched them. Or maybe I'm mixing up with games.

Onmyoji Onmyoji I know there was the main series of sign, the games each had like 1 episode that game with each one and there were four games in the series. I played the first 3, but #4 was so hard to find and I never got my hands on it. I know there were other HACK series too, I recall watching part of one of them but never finished either.

I haven't kept up in well over a decade! XD But yeah the opening still SLAPS I think that was a good inclusion! O w O

Every gay weeb remembers! XD

I owned the Gravitation CDs! >D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D

Okay my all time favorite Naruto ending!

Also how could I have forgotten this one! XD

How could I not mention this!

And this!

They SLAP in such a way that I still can't forget the tunes no matter what I do lol

I know this isn't that much related, but know I can't think of DBZ without thinking of Ninjago, because of that one scene from the anime-like thing.

I know this isn't that much related, but know I can't think of DBZ without thinking of Ninjago, because of that one scene from the anime-like thing.

what? like the lego cartoon thing? what scene? i am so lost. explain!!!!! XD

Basically, there was thing thing where they made Ninjaggo into like a anime thing, and they literally have jay charging up a Ka-me-ha-me-ha

I dunno man. I feel like when I listen to the second Death Note theme my inner metalhead is screaming to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back