• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anime, Original Plots, Webtoons/Manga, and Games. Lets do this.

GhostTrail

Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time
Yo! I've been wanting to get back into rping lately. So I'm just gonna get right into this.

Da Rules/Prefs:
  1. Pref 3rd person, first person okay tho and preferred in like a harem-style rp.
  2. I can't play as/with canon characters, ocs only or no beans. I'm weird, I know.
  3. My only restriction on length is no novels. Two reasons: It hurts character interaction during conversational scenes, since most of the time people end up saying one thing actually useful to the overall story and provided unneeded filler (describing the trees and how beautifully they're shaded.), I also have a shit attention span since I'm usually playing games, rping, and listening to music at the same time, so dropping everything to read a chapter isn't really something I want to do. This doesn't mean I'll be easily satisfied with one-liners every response. On rare occasion they're fine. The optimal response is like a paragraph or two in response (assuming characters aren't engaged in something where less test is important. Like a conversation) with a tad bit of filler and mostly plot-relevant stuff. That obviously won't be every post, but it's a nice thing to aim for.
  4. I prefer an overarching genre/multiple genres to be established beforehand. Simply so I know if it's romance, action, dark fantasy, etc.
  5. I don't have too much of a pref over forum/discord, but I prefer those two slightly over pms. Simply due to organization.
  6. Don't be op, pitiful, or edgy without first discussing it with me first. I get it's fun to play depressing characters sometimes, but only if it makes sense in the plot. An op character makes sense in a one punch man rp, but not in a historical fiction rp.
  7. Don't control other people's characters without asking.
  8. Generally, ask if you're doing something to someone's character. Don't murder someone character should be obvious, but I've been wrong about that recently so I'll just slide that rule in there.
  9. Swearing I'm okay with, but if you aren't I can easily stop. Irl I physically can't swear, but if I have a character I think would swear, they do.
  10. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK ME QUESTIONS. I enjoy being asked questions, makes me feel nice and important. Does not sugar coat arrogance
  11. I don't really care how long it takes you to respond, as long as you give me a notice after a week. This being a past time and all. I try to respond a minimum of once a day, but I can't guarantee that.
  12. I'm open to suggestions, as always.
  13. If you have read this far, what's your favorite... hmmm... didn't think this through... What's your favorite... ANYTHING \(o-o)/ Let's also throw in least favorite things to mess with people.
'Bout me: I've rpd for a long time, I daresay I'm good at it. I'm trans, I only play as girls, unless it's a lesser character/one I love the personality of. I'm an open book for the most part, so ask me almost anything and I'll answer. The favorite thing is love, my least favorite thing is pity. Both of which I include in rps XD

Okay here's the long list of things I've watched/read/played/decided might make a good rp. Bold means it's one of my favorites.
  1. Angel Beats
  2. Another
  3. Assassination Classroom
  4. Baka and Test
  5. Black Butler
  6. Blend S
  7. My Hero Academia
  8. Haganai
  9. Bungou Stray Dogs
  10. Chibi Vampire/Karin
  11. Chuunibyou
  12. Clannad
  13. Classroom of the Elite
  14. Danganronpa 3
  15. Deadman Wonderland
  16. Yuri on Ice
  17. Death Note
  18. Interviews with Monster Girls
  19. Monster Musume
  20. The Devil is a Part-Timer
  21. Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
  22. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
  23. Soul Eater
  24. Gakkou Gurashi/School Live
  25. Gamers!
  26. Ghost Stories
  27. Nyaruko
  28. Hajimete no Gal
  29. Happy Sugar Life
  30. Danmachi
  31. Hunter x Hunter
  32. Nichijou
  33. In Another World with my Smartphone
  34. Jitsu wa Watashi wa
  35. Killing Bites
  36. Koi to Uso
  37. Konosuba
  38. Kore wa Zombie Desu
  39. Mirai Nikki/Future Diary
  40. Busou Shoujo Machiavellism
  41. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  42. Eromanga Sensei
  43. Zero no Tsukaima
  44. MM!
  45. My Bride is a Mermaid
  46. Seven Deadly Sins (The action one, not the borderline hentai one)
  47. No Game No Life
  48. Owari no Seraph
  49. Parasyte
  50. Renai Bouken
  51. Re:Zero
  52. Fullmetal Alchemist+FMA Brotherhood
  53. Akashic Records of the Bastard Magic Instructor
  54. Angels of Death
  55. Ika Musume
  56. Shokugeki no Souma
  57. Spice and Wolf
  58. SukaSuka
  59. Tzurezure Children
  60. Tokyo Ghoul
  61. Watamote
  62. Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan
  63. Code Geass
  64. 11 Eyes
  65. The Slime Anime (Tensei no Slime?)
  66. Goblin Slayer
  67. Zombieland Saga
  68. Steins Gate (not Zero yet so no spoils)
  69. Black Bullet
  70. Attack on Titan
  71. Sword Art Online
  72. Fairy Tail
  73. One Piece
  74. Nanbaka
  75. Blue Exorcist
  76. Sekirei
  77. Evangelion
  78. Gabriel Dropout
  79. Death Parade
  80. Akame Ga Kill
  81. Masamune-kun No Revenge
  82. Shiki
  83. Fate Zero
  84. Fate Unlimited Blade Works
  85. Akikan
  86. Disasterous life of Saiki-K
  87. Golden Time
  88. One punch man
  1. Soul Eater
  2. Killing Bites
  3. Parasyte
  4. Winter Moon
  5. UnOrdinary
  6. Room of Swords
  7. Refund High School
  8. Lookism
  9. Boyfriend of the Dead
  10. Mage and Demon Queen
  11. Super Secret
  12. Lumine
  13. unTouchable
  14. Family Man
  15. My Boo
  16. ReLife
  17. My Hero Academia
  18. Attack on Titan
  19. Yuuyake Rocket Pencil
  20. Toradora
  21. Masamune-kun no revenge
  1. Danganronpa 1, UDG, 2, v3
  2. Doki Doki
  3. Fallout
  4. Skyrim
  5. Pokemon
  6. Less Notable games, ask about a game if curious. (mostly indie games)
I'll add on as I come up with ideas.
  1. Anything involving monster girls *Cough cough* Guilty pleasure
  2. A western with magic. Basically, everyone has a type of magic they emit. The aura tends to be faint, thus providing basic effects to things. A knife with a fire-magic user might cut things slightly better, an ice-magic user can keep a beverage slightly above room temperature, etc. This era of people have created methods to store this magic in different forms. Some people go through the effort of putting it in barrels, while some are content with bottles and bullets. The general rule is the larger it is, the longer it takes. It has to be airtight and contains a certain metal. The type of metal depends on the magic type.

Last edited:
"Death Note" and "SAO" would both make for good scenes. I have two possible characters in mind for the first, and I'm more flexible on who to play for the second (one is a bookworm and the other likes to get violent) (just imagine: someone using the death note to make it so they can kill someone. No one would think it was supernatural if the person was stabbed to death).

I just realized that Morrisa probably couldn't even use the death note because she writes backwards.
Now that's an interesting bit of plot.

Do you do double for My Hero Academia or nah?
That I do, playing multiple characters is always a good time. *slides that into rules/prefs* If you want to rp, send me a pm!

Also, Clairikins Clairikins if you want to get involved in either of those rps, I'd be down. I'd probably make a few balancing changes to the SAO world, Death Note I wouldn't since I can't think of what I would change.

Yo! I've been wanting to get back into rping lately. So I'm just gonna get right into this.

Da Rules/Prefs:
  1. Pref 3rd person, first person okay tho and preferred in like a harem-style rp.
  2. I can't play as/with canon characters, ocs only or no beans. I'm weird, I know.
  3. My only restriction on length is no novels. Two reasons: It hurts character interaction during conversational scenes, since most of the time people end up saying one thing actually useful to the overall story and provided unneeded filler (describing the trees and how beautifully they're shaded.), I also have a shit attention span since I'm usually playing games, rping, and listening to music at the same time, so dropping everything to read a chapter isn't really something I want to do. This doesn't mean I'll be easily satisfied with one-liners every response. On rare occasion they're fine. The optimal response is like a paragraph or two in response (assuming characters aren't engaged in something where less test is important. Like a conversation) with a tad bit of filler and mostly plot-relevant stuff. That obviously won't be every post, but it's a nice thing to aim for.
  4. I prefer an overarching genre/multiple genres to be established beforehand. Simply so I know if it's romance, action, dark fantasy, etc.
  5. I don't have too much of a pref over forum/discord, but I prefer those two slightly over pms. Simply due to organization.
  6. Don't be op, pitiful, or edgy without first discussing it with me first. I get it's fun to play depressing characters sometimes, but only if it makes sense in the plot. An op character makes sense in a one punch man rp, but not in a historical fiction rp.
  7. Don't control other people's characters without asking.
  8. Generally, ask if you're doing something to someone's character. Don't murder someone character should be obvious, but I've been wrong about that recently so I'll just slide that rule in there.
  9. Swearing I'm okay with, but if you aren't I can easily stop. Irl I physically can't swear, but if I have a character I think would swear, they do.
  10. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK ME QUESTIONS. I enjoy being asked questions, makes me feel nice and important. Does not sugar coat arrogance
  11. I don't really care how long it takes you to respond, as long as you give me a notice after a week. This being a past time and all. I try to respond a minimum of once a day, but I can't guarantee that.
  12. I'm open to suggestions, as always.
  13. If you have read this far, what's your favorite... hmmm... didn't think this through... What's your favorite... ANYTHING \(o-o)/ Let's also throw in least favorite things to mess with people.
'Bout me: I've rpd for a long time, I daresay I'm good at it. I'm trans, I only play as girls, unless it's a lesser character/one I love the personality of. I'm an open book for the most part, so ask me almost anything and I'll answer. The favorite thing is love, my least favorite thing is pity. Both of which I include in rps XD

Okay here's the long list of things I've watched/read/played/decided might make a good rp. Bold means it's one of my favorites.
  1. Angel Beats
  2. Another
  3. Assassination Classroom
  4. Baka and Test
  5. Black Butler
  6. Blend S
  7. My Hero Academia
  8. Haganai
  9. Bungou Stray Dogs
  10. Chibi Vampire/Karin
  11. Chuunibyou
  12. Clannad
  13. Classroom of the Elite
  14. Danganronpa 3
  15. Deadman Wonderland
  16. Yuri on Ice
  17. Death Note
  18. Interviews with Monster Girls
  19. Monster Musume
  20. The Devil is a Part-Timer
  21. Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
  22. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
  23. Soul Eater
  24. Gakkou Gurashi/School Live
  25. Gamers!
  26. Ghost Stories
  27. Nyaruko
  28. Hajimete no Gal
  29. Happy Sugar Life
  30. Danmachi
  31. Hunter x Hunter
  32. Nichijou
  33. In Another World with my Smartphone
  34. Jitsu wa Watashi wa
  35. Killing Bites
  36. Koi to Uso
  37. Konosuba
  38. Kore wa Zombie Desu
  39. Mirai Nikki/Future Diary
  40. Busou Shoujo Machiavellism
  41. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  42. Eromanga Sensei
  43. Zero no Tsukaima
  44. MM!
  45. My Bride is a Mermaid
  46. Seven Deadly Sins (The action one, not the borderline hentai one)
  47. No Game No Life
  48. Owari no Seraph
  49. Parasyte
  50. Renai Bouken
  51. Re:Zero
  52. Fullmetal Alchemist+FMA Brotherhood
  53. Akashic Records of the Bastard Magic Instructor
  54. Angels of Death
  55. Ika Musume
  56. Shokugeki no Souma
  57. Spice and Wolf
  58. SukaSuka
  59. Tzurezure Children
  60. Tokyo Ghoul
  61. Watamote
  62. Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan
  63. Code Geass
  64. 11 Eyes
  65. The Slime Anime (Tensei no Slime?)
  66. Goblin Slayer
  67. Zombieland Saga
  68. Steins Gate (not Zero yet so no spoils)
  69. Black Bullet
  70. Attack on Titan
  71. Sword Art Online
  72. Fairy Tail
  73. One Piece
  74. Nanbaka
  75. Blue Exorcist
  76. Sekirei
  77. Evangelion
  78. Gabriel Dropout
  79. Death Parade
  80. Akame Ga Kill
  81. Masamune-kun No Revenge
  82. Shiki
  83. Fate Zero
  84. Fate Unlimited Blade Works
  85. Akikan
  86. Disasterous life of Saiki-K
  87. Golden Time
  88. One punch man
  1. Soul Eater
  2. Killing Bites
  3. Parasyte
  4. Winter Moon
  5. UnOrdinary
  6. Room of Swords
  7. Refund High School
  8. Lookism
  9. Boyfriend of the Dead
  10. Mage and Demon Queen
  11. Super Secret
  12. Lumine
  13. unTouchable
  14. Family Man
  15. My Boo
  16. ReLife
  17. My Hero Academia
  18. Attack on Titan
  19. Yuuyake Rocket Pencil
  20. Toradora
  21. Masamune-kun no revenge
  1. Danganronpa 1, UDG, 2, v3
  2. Doki Doki
  3. Fallout
  4. Skyrim
  5. Pokemon
  6. Less Notable games, ask about a game if curious. (mostly indie games)
I'll add on as I come up with ideas.
  1. Anything involving monster girls *Cough cough* Guilty pleasure
  2. A western with magic. Basically, everyone has a type of magic they emit. The aura tends to be faint, thus providing basic effects to things. A knife with a fire-magic user might cut things slightly better, an ice-magic user can keep a beverage slightly above room temperature, etc. This era of people have created methods to store this magic in different forms. Some people go through the effort of putting it in barrels, while some are content with bottles and bullets. The general rule is the larger it is, the longer it takes. It has to be airtight and contains a certain metal. The type of metal depends on the magic type.
Wow. Sick as frick, m8.

Hi!, I am interested in:

-Unordinary

My favourite is writing and making stories
My least favourite is hmm... That is a long list XD

Yea! Fun! Well we can try out the Death Note one I guess.
Kira gets found out early on and brought to jail, but then one of our characters snags his death note! The police still don't know what caused the deaths, so whoever has it is free to continue~

My Hero Academia
One Punch Man
UnOrdinary
Fallout(been getting New Vegas vibes recently)

That's the list I can offer.
OwO
My favorite thing is rappeling down walls uhh... let's say reading comic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back