• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime High School: Fujin High's Drama Club [Closed]

Characters
Here

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
Act 1(Episode 1): With Friends like this, Who needs Characters?
image.jpeg
The whole Gym was filled with all the students, both new and returning. Today was the first day of the school year, and they were all standing at attention waiting for the principal. The room was quite noisy as all the students were talking to each other about starting off another year of school until the principal came up to the podium. Everyone looked towards him with standing attention, waiting to hear what he would say. He walked up and tapped the microphone a couple of times and cleared his throat.

"Welcome Students both new and old back to school! Now I am very much excited to have you all here, and to see all of you so excited to be back. Now I understand that learning is an exciting thing, but as a school we also expect you to do much more! That is why today during your Final period we will be letting you out into the courtyard to browse our very own clubs and activities and to join any that interest you! Now I would like to talk about the rules of our school, firstly we...."

Soon the whole orientation became more technical as the principal discussed School rules, behavior, and of course let the student council introduce themselves. The whole thing took about an hour before students were sent to their homerooms, to be introduced to their homeroom teacher. Most of the club leaders were only there for about a couple minutes before they had to leave to prepare for the recruitment event held later that day. There is a rule about clubs with less than standard numbers, any clubs with less than 4 students in it would be closed for good due to no interest being shown in the club. That right there is the situation for the current Drama club, standing at only two remaining members left, Akio and Torinaiwa must figure out how to keep their club alive during their final year at school.

Tori is sitting in the back of the room, Tori was going through a book on the uses of the *deus ex machia* in theater. She kept flipping the book around, as if she had been reading it backwards or even upside down, but no matter what she always returned to the original position. Finally she closed it sighing

"Hey Akio, this is really boring. What was Aqua-senpai thinking when she recommend this? I don't get it all..."

Akio was busy designing the fliers that Tori and him would hand out to most people during the event. He had to get these things printing or otherwise they would have a big problem on their hands. He turned to Tori and smiled, he liked the book since it gives insight on many aspects of acting and theater.
"Well Tori, I think she gave it to you to help you understand things about acting you'd otherwise wouldn't have known. It's a good book for when you want to practice a specific aspect of acting or to understand the dynamics of theater and mustering up your 'Character'. Besides we have nothing else to do besides designing these fliers, might as well do something while we're here. Anyways, wanna check out what I've got so far? I think it's good but your opinion is just as valuable as mine."

Tori squinted her eyes.
"Since when do you use words like that Akio? You seem unusually wordy. You use some pretty smart words, but today you seem... wait, don't tell me you've been practicing that to impress the New Years?"

Akio shrugged.
"Well I highly doubt they would comprehend my literary way of speaking, so I have to compose myself to be as down to earth as possible. It's sufficiently difficult when the newborns don't exactly understand and are thus intimidated by me. In other words I'm a bit too wordy for their liking."

"And it backfired? You somehow got MORE wordy than usual."

"Tori, you understand the difficulties that is my speech, I am merely entrusting upon you the words that get hung back by discussing in what they say 'Layman' terms. If I was to discuss in the form that suited me, how many participants would join our Club? None is what I'd say. So I have to tone it down, now can you please look at these fliers? I need to know if they're good enough to to attract the attention we need."

"Wh...wh...what IS THIS? "
*Come join the theater club, the requisite club for your vast dreams of fame with dame Tori and the great Akio? Do you lack faith in these words? Come watch us perform at the... *
Tori's voice faded for a moment as her face reddened, unable to even finish reading.
"Why did you write this? They're going to think we're a couple of weirdos!"
Tori turned, facing Akio with worry in her eyes. Not that he probably understood what it meant or maybe just not what her worry was about.
"Please tell me you didn't start spreading them around yet..."

Akio raised his eyebrow in confusion, why was Tori getting upset? He looked at the flier then back at her.
"Weirdos? Oh nothing of the sort! People love a good show! And if they too have a passion for acting like us I'm sure they'll come and take a look! Besides I doubt we are the only people that could be consider abnormal in today's society, what more they may take an interest! The more unique a person is, the better we are as a club!"
Akio showed great pride in his work, and was smiling very brightly.
"Well I did post a couple up, but I'm mainly waiting for printing production to start. If we can post these all over school I have no doubts that we will get the required number of participants within our extraordinary club!"

"What?! You did?" Tori glanced at the clock, and sure enough, it was about time they got to recruiting. She didn't really want to do it. "Is that so? Maybe I'll stick around the club for a while... Yeah know uh, reading, yeah reading."

"Oh come on Tori, you know that recruiting will be much harder without an act to show people how great the club is, how will we ever recruit anybody to the cause that is acting? Have faith! For we shall put on an act to blow everyone's minds away! For the great Akio and the Dazzling Tori shall take to the stage!"
And with that Akio began to pick up his fliers that he had made for handing out to students, grabbed Tori's hand, and marched out the door.

Tori was surprised at the sudden pull, but with Akio grabbing her like that...what could she say or do even? She looked away, not registering for a moment that they had left the classroom and were heading towards the area where the club's stalls were, each advertising their own unique flavor and incentives to join. Tori kept glaring at every side, many "eh"s escaping her mouth agape, her legs shaking beyond control even though Akio seemed without a care in the world until they arrived at their own stand.

And so Akio dragged Tori to the stand outside in the courtyard, it wasn't exactly the style Akio wanted but it would have to do. The stand had a big arcing wooden sign with the clubs name in a very stylish fashion, at least in Akio's mind, and extravagantly painted with Red and white colors. The actual stand was more akin to a magicians table with a silk table cloth with the dangling threads with a tail brush (No idea what those are called) and on it were forms people could sign, fliers for people to look over, and pens. Behind the stand was a rack of costumes for Tori and Akio to wear as well as props like parasols, swords, fake bushes, and other exciting stuff. Akio sat down in one of the chairs and smiled pleasantly, waiting for the large group of students to be released from their classes.

"We-we're gonna have to wear those now?" As she pointed towards the costumes and props, Tori felt a bit of guilt about how she laughed when her recruiter approached her wearing a clown costume.

"Yes! We shall wear those costumes to show how well we can act should the time arises! I hope you remember our past performances cause those costumes are exactly just that!"

Tori lost her voice again. She was mostly just the group's scriptwriter, so she didn't usually take rolls, and when she did, the results were quite variable. Still, she knew there was no arguing with Akio at this point. Besides, he seemed pretty excited about all this.
"Just...just for a little bit."

Tori took her costume to the nearest bathroom to change into it, then returned in this large frog costume.
"So, what should I do..."

Akio then proceeded to explain to Tori what to do should they act out a scene. They were going to play the reverse of the idea of a Princess and the frog, which when putting on a dramatic act he would kiss the giant frog head. Then Tori would emerge with a frilly princess dress and would either act out grateful or improvise.

When the final hour arrived, students from all classes were let out into the courtyard to browse the clubs! Akio was very excited, until about twenty minutes later, not a single person came to their booth. He had his princely outfit on and he just sat at the stand waiting both excitedly and slightly nervous.
Idea Idea Critical.Over Critical.Over Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Maki Maki Noble Scion Noble Scion Cosmos Cosmos B Billicious

|| Charlotte Hakubura ||
'Charles'

Charlotte.Dunois.full.539747.jpg

A new school year, new students, new classes, new work-…. more trouble~…. Charlotte let out a small sigh, the breath escaping from her rather feminine pink lips, a feature that most simply put to her being a pretty boy type, she's been related to more than one of the more girly looking male k-pop stars before, soemthing she didn't exactly appreciate but would more than willingly accept to bring a smile to the overly excited girls faces.

Her expression carried a small yet princely smile, one you'd expect of a truely kid hearted gentleman, at least in her opinion from practicing it so much, her blonde hair tied up in it's usual male manner of a somewhat long ponytail, apparently referred to as stylish, for her it was simply the most comfortable hair style, her pale skin pure from imperfections almost glimmered a little under the rays of sunlight as she walked towards the gymnasium, sure she'd come for the last few weeks of the previous year, but she was still just as clueless as a new student despite her overly confident act, she barely knew her way to the cafeteria and was sneakily giving out a glance to the directions of the others since her early arrival had caused some stiff in finding directions.

Once inside she had the usual appearance of girls creeping up behind to spy on the mysterious new student, some blushing and others trying to see how long they could stare before they were at danger of being spotted, they all chatted amongst another, Charlotte however simply standing up from, right before the assembly began she decided to give the girls at least some sort of signal, hoping it's bring the extra attention away, turning back just a little she gave a warm smile and light chuckle, waving as pleasantly as possible before turning back, the girls blushed a little more and smiled excitedly at one another before they to joined in listening to the principles words.

Clubs? she hadn't had any at her previous schools, sure the occasional extracurricular activity but they didn't seem to find the need in having such groups of students working together, personally her face brightened up at the possibility of such activities, she'd always wanted to join in one, get some real close friends she could hang out with after school! Ones that weren't just swooning fangirls or people wanting her to help out with studying, sure she had friends but it was hard to keep up close relations when she was as busy as she was, finally being able to cut out some of her previous work from her old school she felt this year would finally be her chance to do that.

As it finished and they were dismissed to their homerooms and then classes the day went pretty much normally, girls offering to show her around, taking down notes and maps of the classes as she went about along with eating an apple and a salad sandwich for lunch, it wasn't the best tasting but it was healthy, not too mention she'd skipped breakfast and despite her best attempts to distract her thoughts the occasional stomach growl still escaped unsupervised. As the last class finally approached she eagerly grabbed her bag ready to head off and explore the possibilities, hopeful without the same girls as before stalking her every movement, most guys would kill for this sort of attention but they didn't know the reality of having your every move watched and witnessed, honestly it was exhausting to find a minuet or two of privacy.

As they were released she began to slowly wander the grounds, looking at this or that with a polite smile or honourable decline, she had whole sports groups begging her to join after seeing her previous matches against the school, though she was determined to actually do something besides just sports this year, something fun, something creative!- like her brother would do. The stopped her in her tracks briefly, the small side satchel being held on her shoulder rocking to a gentle halt as she closed her eyes, a hand going up to her chest before nodding, yes, she would try her best this year, for him and for their parents.

It was only once she reopened her eyes a moment later, the festivities now a few minuets in she was half knocked off balance in startle from the sight of a girl in a, a giant frog costume? coughing once to clear her throat and regaining her balance, if for nothing more than curiosity she walked over at a casual pace, her usual smile once again settled on her face as she came to a stop in front of the strange stall, "I hope you don't mind my asking but uh, what exactly would this club be about?" she asked in a polite manner, trying to use her usual charm, "That is a rather intriguing costume after all, if you don't mind my saying so~" she continued, not being able to help a small chuckle escape from her mouth, raising up a hand to try and block it.

Kenjo Hirotsu - 3rd year
Kenjo had silently watched as the principal talked about all the rules and such. Then he moved on to the clubs waiting outside for them to go through. He had listened to this speech each year and never once joined a club. He honestly hadn't even pondered the idea, knowing it wouldn't work out. With the amount of hours he had been working his first two years of school it would have been pointless. He did keep his eyes on the theater club though, going to ever play they had. It had been his small bit of enjoyment through those very difficult times. This was his third year however, things had settled down just enough for him to finally join a club. He thought about the art club, he would definitely enjoy all the painting they would do. Plus if they did sculpting then he would do well at that and enjoy it.

He hung back as the newer students seemed to rush out, excited about joining the clubs offered. He swung by the art club taking a flyer and reading over it, of course his mind wandered to the Theater Club. The art club offered good chances, but his mind would always go back to theater. Not for the acting but for the chance to build the stage that was acted on. He wanted to hear people talk of their enjoyment of the play and how well made the stage was. Yes, he wanted to build and paint the props used by the Theater club. Helping the stars of the show shine even more brightly on a wonderful stage. One that would make anyone proud and brave enough to gave the performance of a life time.

He looked around the clubs in search for the Theater Club, he had expected a bunch of people to be hovering around the stand. But as far as he could tell, only one person stood there talking to someone in a frog outfit. He held back a small chuckle as curiosity got the better of him. What could they possibly be doing to try and gain members this year? He wandered over seeing Akio Sato dressed as a prince and noticed it was Torinaiwa Senbonohana dressed as a frog. His mind quickly raced to the story of the Princess and the Frog, though it seemed they had their own twist to it. Instead their rendition, was more the Prince an the Frog. It was a nice little change to the original story or play. "Sato, could you tell me a bit about your club? Do you have anyone for making props and painting them, I'd be interested in joining if you needed someone for those matters." He said in a nonchalant tone, not wanting to seem too eager. Also they may both be third years, but Kenjo hadn't really talked him or Senbonohana for that matter. Merely only watched them preform, and that was not a good enough reason to act familiar with them.
Archdemon Archdemon

It was a new day, and what an exciting day. Even as the sun began to shine it's rays upon their home, Tori soon got up and began cooking a special breakfast, a nice serving of Hime's favorites, bacon and eggs. They weren't particularly cheap, but Hikari's job was good enough to allow them to squander a bit now and then. It was an important day after all, Hime's first day of highschool! And now, it was time to go and get the star of the day, probably still hibernating. As usual, Tori knocked on the door, which was opened by the little Modori. "Good morning sis. This smell... Breakfast is ready, I see. Sis is still asleep." As usual, Modori's warm smile filled Tori with joy right away. Ah, what did she do to deserve such an angelic sister? The girl walked past Tori, turning to her for a moment. "Should I take out the burned ones?" Of course, she knew Tori couldn't cook a decent breakfast at the first try. Their garbage can was already full of Tori's "attempts" before she finally succeeded in making a small serving for the sisters. Tori nodded to Modori, before passing the trenches of video games, leftover chip packages and other messing things that surrounded Hime's bed. "Wake up Hime. It's your big day today..." Tori half-whispered.

A soft grumbling could be heard from the exhausted and messy Himeno. Many did not know it, but she didn't spend all of her nights just playing video games until the wee hours of the morning. She had a job. A job she hid from tori because of the fear of how the girl would react to such a revelation. Himeno seemed to be sleeping on her stomach with one arm over the top of her head and the other hanging off of the side of the bed. Her hair seemed to go every which way and the blanket barely covered her torso let alone her legs. It was like the girl had just fallen asleep an hour ago.

"Jeez, Hime... Today of all days, you HAD to continue being like that? Just one day not playing video games..." Tori sighed, and grabbed Tori's bedsheets. She counted until three, and since there was still no movement, she quickly pulled the sheets from her sleeping sister. "It's wakey-wakey time, Hime!"

Hime doesn't seem to react much to losing her blanket besides a slight shiver. Even eith the best intentions himes personality led her to be seen as lazy and uninspired. That had earned her many talkings to by her sister about her grades since they did not compare well to the grade of either of her sisters.

"Let me help." Said Modori, as she returned into the run. She approached Hime, and whispered directly into her ear. "If you don't get up, you'll have to eat Tori's first attempt at cooking the bacon and eggs sis."

Hime scrambled awake and ended up sitting on the bed with her legs up in a butterfly position. Her hands grasped her smiles to keep her feet there. "I'm awake," she yawns and it seemed like she could barely open her eyes. Her hair was worse than it seemed too. "What's the rush?" She mumbles softly. In all honesty she had just went to bed a few hours before.

"It's your first day of highschool, baby sis. You could really learn some discipline you know? What am i gonna do with you... c'mon, get ready. Your eggs and bacon are going to get cold at this rate." Tori answered, before going to her own room to wake up their little brother.

Hime sighs before standing up and rubbing at her eyes tiredly "meanie," she says and sticks her tongue out at modori. Hime carefully steps over her room defenses, as she calls them, and walks over to the closet she shared with modori. "Where is my uniform?" Hime whines wanting to just stay home and sleep all day for her shift after school.

Modori returned the tongue "greeting" and headed for the breakfast table with a shrug at Hime's question.

Hime stomps her foot softly and pouts "tori where is my uniform?" She calls hoping the older sister would hear her.

"What?" Tori shouted from her room.

"Where is my uniform!" She shouts back.

"It's where you put it. I told you the other day when it arrived, that it was on the plastic by the door, and told you to take it to your room." Tori shouted more.

Hime sighs and leaves her room to go to the door. She knew she never brought it to her room, but she half expected tori to do it for her. Lazy older sister not doing things for Her, she thought to herself. "Is anyone using the bathroom?" She shouts.

"Wakai just got in baby sis," Tori said, as she walked past Hime.

"Oh well I need to change," she says and pouts as she walks back to the kitchen. "Why don't you ever let me sleep in?" She yawns again.

Tori gave Hime a deadly glare as if asking if she really wanted to ask such a question.

Hime didn't really seem to get the hint with the glare "what?"

"Himeno Senbonohana.... certainly you aren't suggesting you'd skip your first day of high school, are you?" There was a clearly angered tone on Tori's voice.

Hime blushes slightly and quickly looks away from her older sister. She found school boring and useless.

"If you can't get dressed yet, then it can't be helped I guess. Sit down, breakfast is ready."

Hime huffs and plops herself down for breakfast before beginning to ravenously dig into the small amount of food she had to eat. "Why don't you learn to cook so we can have proper meal for once," she pouts as she finished the food in approximately two bites.

Tori turned her gaze away with a minor blush, recalling the stockpile of books on cullinary and recipes hidden in her room. Every night she read them a bit, and sometimes she even took one out to pratice with recipe on hand. But whenever she began cooking, the thoughts began swarming her mind about whether it was ok to leave the oven on that long, about whether she didn't make a mistake with the proportions, about whether the recipe was even correct or if she had been scammed...so she always ended up making one mistake after another. "I... I am trying..." She whimpered, before meekly sitting at the table herself and start to consume her own breakfast.

Hime stares down at the uniform sitting in the plastic on her lap "I'm scared....I don't know anyone besides you and kenjo at school..." She whispers

Tori looks up from her breakfast, snapping back to reality. "Hm? Did you say something Hime?"

"N-no," she shakes her head and tries to smile gently at her sister. "You are getting better I'm sure of it."

"Y-You think so?" Tori smiled widely and suddenly felt like eating her breakfast faster, when there was some crying from the bathroom. "Wa-wa forgot to tie his shoelaces again? That boy..."

Tori got up and headed there. "Hime, I'm getting him out of the bathroom. Get your uniform on yourself, we're leaving in 20 minutes."

Hime nods and stands up while grasping the uniform tightly in her hands.

*20 Minutes Later*

"C'mon sis, we need to hurry!" Tori said while pulling Hime by the collar, the other girl seeming to need to get dragged to even move at a decent pace.

"T-tori!" She gasps as she stumbles to try and keep pace with her older sister.

"We're almost there, so get a move on. We need to get there and make some friends, you hear, or your big sis is gonna die of worry."

"I don't want to make friends! You know how I am! Ow ow ow!" It was well know how hime freezes up when in large crowds or having to present.

"Too bad, you're going to! My baby sis is gonna have some wonderful friends, and she's gonna have a great school life." Or so Tori hoped anyway. She wasn't actually gonna force anything on Hime, but she had to at least mention it, right? "At the very least, promise me you'll find a club to join today, promise?"

Hime opened her mouth to say something but she saw the groups of people standing outside of the school and her throat went dry. She didn't want to join a club, she didn't want new friends, she wanted to go home and sleep.

Upon the two girls entering the schoolyard, Tori walked them over to a group of first year students before letting go of Hime's ear. "Ow ow ow," she pouts and closes her eyes, but upon opening them she saw Tori was gone most likely to go hang with her own yearmates. Hime froze and looked around at the other first years.

Hime lowers her gaze and walked to the darkest corner she could find in the sunlit schoolyard before squatting down to hide until school started.

Sadly, Hime had to go to the assembly with the rest of the school. What was it that her sister had told her on their way to school? "At the very least, promise me you'll find a club to join today, promise?" Hime scoffs to herself. Her join a club? Tori must have sustained brain damage because she knew quite well that Hime wouldn't join a club to save her own life. The girl was just too socially awkward.

Time seemed to pass slowly for the anxious girl and she sighed happily as the principal dismissed the students to go to their classes for the day. Hime spent most of the time trying not to drift off to sleep. Sadly those attempts failed and she drifted into a sleep land. The bell rang to dismiss the students for the club recruitments and that caused Hime to sit up and groggily follow the others after wiping a slight drip of drool from the corner of her mouth.

Walking through the courtyard, Hime found a few clubs that sounded interesting to join, but....there were too many people standing there and it caused her heartbeat to speed up. She gulps and quickly looks away from the crowds and towards the nearly empty acting club booth.

Hime tried her best to stifle a laugh as she approached and saw her sister in a giant frog outfit.

Last edited:
"It's freezing out here, I hate this." Reiko thought to herself getting out of the Kano's family's personal pool. It was 7:00 am, Reiko had woken up a little over an hour ago just to swim, this was a routinely event- happening at least twice a week. Shivering, she hurriedly dried herself off with her towel before returning inside to take a shower, get ready and head to school. There was a reason she tended to wear scarves, hats and coats no matter the weather- she hated being cold and was highly susceptible to it. Her shower was brief, during it her mind began to recall as much of the content she had studied during the holidays just passed as she could- Reiko was well prepared for this year. She had spent a lot of her free time learning the new syllabus. The same couldn't be said for Izumi, he'd squandered most of his holiday doing almost no work and, after being shouted at by their parents, trying to cram everything into the last three days. Suffice to say, after spending almost all of 72 hours working hard- he got very little sleep. Dressed in her uniform, Reiko sighed as walked past his room. 7:25 am. He was fast asleep.

"Izumi, get up." Reiko said sternly, walking in and opening his closed blinds. No effect. Rolling her eyes she shook her dormant brother's shoulder hard, he awoke with a tired squint in his eyes and a yawn.
"Who said you could come in here? Don't you know this room is off limits for stupid kids like you?" He said still half asleep. She didn't respond, he was already being passive-aggressive which was a clear sign for Reiko to not engage in the conversation further before either one of them got too riled up to ever stop throwing insults at each other. Plus, she knew he'd get more mad at no response than anything she could've said- but he'd be too lazy to try and continue the conversation if she left the room. So in a way she won. Reiko had walked downstairs and prepared a simple sandwich for herself as breakfast, making one for Izumi too and leaving a note next to it, just to secure her win:

Because you're not smart enough to make one : )

~ Reiko

The journey to school wasn't a far one. Reiko had caught the bus right on time, well she would have if it was actually on time and not two minutes late. On the bus Reiko could feel herself nodding off, she tried her best to snap herself awake but she couldn't help being tired. She hadn't gotten much sleep last night and would've normally woken up later than this, all of this on top of forcing herself to swim for an hour in the morning was enough to tire even the most active person out. She began to distract herself from falling asleep by trying to remember all the people in her home room from last year. She could recall maybe three by name and about six by descriptive names she had assigned them in her mind like: Round-face, Mop-head and Big-nose. The rest were all kind of blurry to her, though they weren't exactly a noteworthy group of people to begin with- many of them lazy yet egotistical despite not really being good at anything. Especially that one particular kid. His name being, “something like something”. With that thought, Reiko had put herself to sleep, though it was short lived as the jolt from the bus stopping at the school had woken her up.

The truly lethargic girl walked into the school grounds as briskly as she possibly could, trying to appear awake, intimidating and upright in her stance and walk against the tiredness hanging onto her. Formalities of the first day of school were given during the typical assembly by the principal, just like last year. Similarly to last year again, they were given time at the end of day one to choose clubs and such- Reiko had her heart set on some kind of drama club this year. She wasn't aware if this school even had one, if it existed it must've been small. Reiko had tried to sit away from most of the other people in the hall, though obviously it was impossible to escape literally everyone. Reiko had sat next to another tired looking girl, she looked anxious- a sign that she was most likely new. Her orientation, away from everyone else, also implied she was new with no friends yet or just antisocial altogether. When the girl's face lit up with assembly being over, Reiko confirmed the latter judgment of her personality was probably right. Reiko couldn't blame her, in fact assembly being over caused a small smile to creep onto her face too, she was excited for class- knowing that it was unlikely people had spent substantial amounts of time studying over the holidays. She was eager to show everyone up on the first day. Hopefully setting a tone for the rest of the year.

That is just what she did. Reiko had a pretty good day, she was able to answer questions on new concepts in class with ease as she was already familiar with them. She could hear a few people in her classes mumbling to each other about her, calling her a try-hard among other things. Though this particular name didn't irritate Reiko, especially considering she definitely did try very hard to be as familiar with the syllabus as she was, their claims of being able to equal her ability if they tried as hard as she did was what annoyed her. On those occasions where she heard that kind of talk about her, she turned to face them and told them that they were stupid for believing that and stupid in general. Though her knowledge impressed her teachers, her display of arrogance and rudeness to her fellow classmates did not. She got told off once or twice but, in her mind, shutting the kids up behind her was worth it. Some retaliated after she called them stupid and some didn't, by the end of the day, Reiko had already told six different people that they were stupid and has made bets with two of them that in the next test in class she will get at least 20% higher than them no matter how much they prepared for it. So all in all, normal day.

Last period finally came and Reiko took to the courtyard with everyone else, most of the people in her classes already trying to avoid her. Reiko contemplated joining a few of the clubs as she wandered around. She wanted to join the art club most of all, wanting to perfect a new skill, though she decided not to take on too much at once. Working on her admittedly neglected acting skills was her priority. After looking around for a while Reiko noticed what must have been it- she was able to assume this much based on a girl dressed in the giant frog costume. Once she arrived at the definitely unpopular drama club booth- Reiko immediately noticed the tired girl from earlier was here, as well as a few others she couldn't recognise. She had come early enough to hear that the question of "could you tell me a bit about your club? " being asked by one of the people there, so instead of asking the question again she simply stood at the back of the small group around the booth and waited for an answer- making a few quick judgements on the surrounding people's character based on their stance and orientation relative to the rest of the group. Reiko did notice that the girl in the frog suit appeared somewhat familiar, though the person Reiko thought she was used to be famous, and on top of that for singing- not acting. She concluded there wasn't a chance that the two of them were the same people.

Torinaiwa Senbonohana

1522010234858.png

• <Akio, you're really nice. You're a really nice guy, but sometimes, sometimes you're also a real meanie.> I thought to myself as I cried inside, wearing this weird costume he brought and holding the panflets out to any student that dared approach.

I KNEW this would be really embarassing! I KNEW it! But now I was here, and there was no backing away. Even if it felt like every student in this area was secretely whispering about how ridiculous I looked or shooting mocking glances in my direction, it could turn way worse if I tried running away. Maybe if I just deal with it calmly they'd just not bother thinking about it. Yeah, that sounded like a plan! If I just counted till 10, took a deep breath and avoided running into my baby sis, maybe I could go through this ordeal. So I swallowed a gulp of air, the frog costume inflated a little as if it was croaking, and my cheeks puffed as well.

<1, it's gonna be alright, 2 I don't have to be afraid, 3 it's gonna be alright, 4 it's not as weird as I think it is, 5 Akio can just wear this like it was nothing...somehow... , 6 I can do this, 7 I'm gonna perform and help save our club, 8 I can do this it's gonna be alright, 9 I can do this, it's only strangers here, 10 it's only strangers here I can calm down...> I released the gulp of air with a sigh, turning to see who it was that just call me over with some sweet refined voice, and ended up seeing this g...boy? And my sister right behind them, both struggling to contain a laugh My heart sank.

<Akio, you're really nice. You're a really nice guy, but sometimes, sometimes you're also a realy idiot!> But I had my lines to speak anyway. I swallowed.

"W-welcome... " Did I really have to say it? Did I? I was crying inside once more. "...Ribbit. Are you two looking to join a club?...ribbit. We're the acting club, ribbit, we're a fun club that spend our times hanging out, learning about acting and performing ribbit , and of course setting up our own plays as well, ribbit. We have all sorts of opening, ribbit. What do you say? If you join, you could even become great actors and actresses one day ribbit, and you can have a lot of fun just showing off your artistic side!... A-also...a.... a.... a-a-aslo.... if-if you j-join...."

I looked down and away, unable to face them directly for what I was about to say. Letting Akio anywhere near a script! Just imagining what would happen if he had been the one writing them, oh the horror!

"...if you join you, you can...ah, damm, YOU CAN BREAK MY SPELL AND TURN ME BACK INTO A REAL PRINCESS!" I immediately covered my mouth because I pratically shouted that. My face was red, a red dot in the middle of the mass of green that my costume was. And I didn't even get to the part about the kiss....

interacting with: Cosmos Cosmos Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Critical.Over Critical.Over
    Mentions: Archdemon Archdemon

Legend:
<>- thinking
Normal text- Just narration
""- talking (usually)​

Katsuro "Katsu" Akiyama

Kise.Ryouta.full.1158422.jpg

Weak streams of sunlight filtered through the narrow slit of his drawn curtains, gently pulling the blonde boy out of his fitful rest. Katsuro groaned as his eyes fluttered open, the twitter of birds outside letting him know that morning has arrived. With a soft sigh, Katsu burrowed deeper into the inviting warmth of his duvet, smushing his face into his silk pillows. He really, really didn't want to get up. It's not like he had anything to do today so sleep -

A sharp knock at his door interrupted his straying thoughts.

"Young Master?" The feminine tone with a steel edge made the heir finally come to his senses. Ah, damn. School.

Katsu threw his covers off of him, leaving him vulnerable to the early-morning chill and he glared at the clock that sat on his bedside table. Quarter past six in the morning. Wonderful. The knock came again, this time impatient and Katsu huffed.

"I'm up, I'm up!" He called out, swinging his legs over the edge of his king-sized bed to stand up, making his way over to his walk-in wardrobe to find his freshly ironed uniform hanging up, nose scrunching up in distaste. The plain black was just so... plain.

"Breakfast will be served in half an hour," came the monotonous response and as he heard the click of heels fade away, a fond smile made its way onto Katsu's face. Sachiko was a beautiful woman in her mid-thirties who was hired by his father to be one of his many assistants; but really, she seemed to be the one who kept the house in order since his father never bothered to.

Once he was dressed and ready, Katsuro made his way downstairs and into the dining room, finding his little sister Chiyo already seated and eating an omelette. Her little face brightened upon seeing him and she waved her fork around excitedly.

"Good morning!" she chirped cheerfully, sauce smeared over her lips. He grinned at her and ruffled her hair playfully when he walked past to sit in his seat.

"G'morning, little monkey~" Once seated, Katsu helped himself to a bowl of steamed rice and natto, knowing that he should eat a lot since he was going to need the energy. Unlike most, the teen actually enjoyed school... he just found actual lessons a right bore and if he was going to stay awake then he needed all the food he could get. Just as he was finishing his second serving, Sachiko walked in, her face blank like always.

"Miss Sachiko!" greeted Chiyo after draining her last drop of apple juice, now squirming energetically in her chair. "Where's daddy?"

The atmosphere seemed to still for a moment and Katsuro fought to keep his relaxed expression on his face. Of course, their father wasn't there. As per usual. The blonde watched the older woman, not missing the way her mask fractured for a moment. Sachiko's expressions may be stone-cold, but she had really grown to genuinely care for the Akiyama siblings over the years. Sachiko adjusted her grip on the folders she was carrying and allowed a tiny slip of a smile to form, a reassurance for the little girl.

"Mr Akiyama has gone away on a business trip and should be back within two weeks." Katsu watched as his sister visibly drooped, her prior happy mood quickly depleting. Quickly thinking, the older brother stood and went to his sister's side, picking her up and tossing her up into the air much to her delight. "Come on then, little monster. Let's get to school, we don't want to keep Mr Han waiting, now do we?"

Once Chiyo had been safely dropped off at the kindergarten, Katsu sat quietly in the back of the limousine, feeling his tension ebb away the further they got from that house. It was precisely for this reason that he really loved school - he was allowed to be himself. The young heir persuaded Mr Han to park several blocks away from the school and bid him farewell.

The opening ceremony had been nothing special, just the same as last year, but this time the last period of the day was allocated to club recruitment and Katsu was actually looking forward to getting the chance to see what was on offer.

When the last hour finally rolled around, Katsu strolled around the courtyard aimlessly. After dropping basketball last year he hadn't really given much thought about what he'd take up for his second year, and he still didn't know despite the countless number of colourful flyers being shoved in his face. However, one particular stand managed to catch his eye. A few people were crowded around someone in an adorably cute frog costume, and as he sidled closer he noticed that the person (a girl) seemed to be acting as a way to draw potential club members. Katsu glanced at the sign. Ah. A drama club.

"YOU CAN BREAK MY SPELL AND TURN ME BACK INTO A REAL PRINCESS!"

The shout snapped the seventeen-year-old out of his reverie and his gaze landed back on Frog Girl, struggling to keep the highly amused grin off his face. This was practically an invite for him to make his presence known... besides, he'd never pass up the opportunity to let the honey roll off his tongue.

"Mind if I give it a shot? Turning you back into a princess, I mean... not like you aren't one already~" The blonde smoothly cut in, shooting the girl a cheeky wink.​
Tags // Mentions

Tori Idea Idea

32953efb9ba5e94bc8b1cdf9ff490840.jpg
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Akio Sato
Action: Explanation

Akio wasn't sure why Tori decided to wear the frog suit, since there were other choices in the costumes he brought out, but he liked that she took the initiative! Soon they waited for a little bit, waiting to see if anyone would come to their stand, and that's exactly what happened. The first person to come was a boy with long blond hair, he looked at him and saw nothing suspicious like certain other people would. He asked what the club was about, then complimented Akio's Costume choice. Before he would answer, Kenjo also appeared and asked whether the club had someone for props, and asked the same question as blond dude. Then more people showed up, Akio was visibly excited, he can't believe that there was this many people visiting their booth!

Before he could say a word, Tori began saying her lines. Which slightly surprised Akio, because he wasn't actually expecting it but then he began clapping.

"Bravo! I honestly didn't think you would go through with the whole thing, not after you refused to do it. Great improvisation and subverting expectations! Wonderful indeed!"

Akio turned back towards the group of people now gathering around.

"Now this club is about the idea of acting, to become something you're not, like a Character you'll be playing. What this club does is we create various plays and practice for them, in the hopes that each of us gets better and improve our acting skills. That right there is the basic idea of which our club is founded upon, though sadly we lack the required numbers to keep going. So this booth is our last ditch effort into getting more members into the club, and the only ones left are me and Tori, so it is imperative that we find more people willing to join. Also no we don't have anyone to work on props in the club, I could but I'm better off working on costumes and the like, and Tori here isn't exactly the best to stage design either. Anybody else have questions upon which I can answer?"

Critical.Over Critical.Over Idea Idea Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos Chione Chione BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Noble Scion Noble Scion

Hime blushes as she realizes her poor attempts to hide her laughter at the sight of her older sister in that...frog suit? Hime wasn't quite sure what it was supposed to be, but seeing her sister stutter and shout out her lines in that manner made the first year girl burst out laughing. Hime wrapped her arms across her stomach as if to hold her sides from splitting from the violent laughter eminating from her. She felt her legs get weak and her eyes fill with tears, but she stayed standing, but in a curled forward position. She had never seen her sister so embarrassed before in her life! Hime had no idea that Tori could ever get so embarrassed, especially since she was an idol just a few years ago.

The first year student froze as the realization that her laughter and Tori shouting out her lines would draw the attention of other students. Hime could hear someone talking about what the club did, but her mind had frozen over and every word just hit this ice wall in her brain. The tears soon turned from tears of joy to terrified tears as the girl bolted upright before writing her name on the sign up sheet and running as fast as she could out of the courtyard to a quiet place so she could hide from everyone and wallow in her embarrassment. Due to her sudden departure, her phone fell out of her bag and onto the ground. Hime continued running without noticing.

Archdemon Archdemon Critical.Over Critical.Over Idea Idea Cosmos Cosmos Chione Chione BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Noble Scion Noble Scion

"What the heck was that. No wonder this club is failing, when one of the two people left can't actually act in front of people in an ACTING club then is there really even any hope?" Reiko thought to herself watching the performance and explanation go on, visually disappointed. Despite her doubt in the club member's ability, nothing this boy could say would change her mind that she was going to join. She had her heart set on joining no matter how bad they seemed at first glance, and where the lack in skill was prevalent- Reiko could respect that they were at least trying to salvage their club. Though whether that was their best or not was something she couldn't decide. Reiko was confused at how the other girl sprung up and sprinted towards the sign up sheet just to run away in such a hasty and odd fashion. "Tsh, No wonder she doesn't have any friends. Weirdo." Reiko thought sighing and trying not to outwardly cringe at how awkward the behaviour of the girl was. Reiko walked by the flirty boy on her way to the sign up sheet, shoving her way past him to the front of the group as he was the one who was the most in the way. She wrote her name down and got a better look at the two at the booth.

It was then that the name that the boy at the booth had called his associate, Tori, clicked with Reiko. Not only did this girl look extremely similar to the former idol she used to listen to, but she also had the same name. "It could just be a nickname because she looks like the idol. I'll find out her identity eventually, but now is not the time, I just want to get this club started to see how much they'll need to rely on me to help them act." Reiko thought, not overly concerned with her theory about the girl's identity right now, Reiko didn't think she was correct anyway. She made eye contact with both of the people at the booth before she spoke.

"How often are we meeting for this club, for how long, at what times and where?" Reiko asked, getting straight to business in a deadpan tone and a slight frown on her face. Reiko waned to get the answer as soon as possible and head over to that location immediately. She intended to waste no more time here and wanted to get a feel for the area they'd be working in.

Direct interaction: Archdemon Archdemon Idea Idea Chione Chione
Mentions: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Cosmos Cosmos

Charlotte had watched a lot happen since first arriving at the booth, members chatting, the bursting out of lines about breaking the frog princess's curse with what she could only presume to be a kiss followed by an overly flirty and in her own opinion, utterly distasteful male who came over, not to mention said boy then being shoved out of the way by an overly presumptuous female. She hadn't taken too much notice of them all besides one particular member of the group, for some reason the other holding similar characteristics facial wise to the girl in the frog costume, that was at least until bursting out laughing before rushing away in embarrassment, no one seemed to notice the dropped phone except herself, slowly kneeling down she picked up the item and shoved it gingerly into her front pocket, making sure to note the direction of the embarrassed girl, a soft smile appearing on her face along with a short but lighthearted giggle, most would take this as a turn away from the ground, but if anything this all had just made her ever more interested to join, after all who could say no to being in such a, uh- 'interesting' group.

Slowly she calmly walked over, giving a pleased nod to who she supposed to be the leader of the group, "Ah, thanks for the explanation, I think I understand now, either way I was gonna sign up~" she chuckled, her expression almost seemed to glow once again, she really was that perfect kind of pretty boy in both actions and appearance, even now a few girls here and there were looking over and nervously trying to approach through the crowds, picking up the pen, one hand still joining the cell phone in her pocket she signed her name, being careful to note it was Charles and not her real one, but after all these years of acting the part it was almost instinctual. Giving one last pleasant smile before raising a hand in a wave, "Anyhow, I look forward to meeting next, right now I have a damsel in distress to return something to~" she smirked just a little, but not so much in an overly confident or egotistical manner, more a gentle and proud sort of look. As she finally walked away from the crowds she couldn't help but let a sigh out in relief, that'd been pretty exhausting to keep up appearances in front of so many people, at least this area seemed quieter, her eyes scanned around curiously before spotting the young girl and slowly walking over, "Here" she began in a cheerful tone, "I think you forgot this, m'lady." she continued with a playful tone, smile widening, it was a slight tease after the royal aspects of the performance they'd both just been visiting, her hand outstretched awards the other with the phone held carefully.

Torinaiwa Senbonohana

Tori Torinaiwa Senbonohana.jpg

• This just wasn't fair. Now of all times, my baby sis had to be here, watching, while I was in this figure. I could see her face, I knew that face. That was the same face she used to do when I playfully tickled her feet. It was the face of someone who had been holding back their laughter as much as they could, but would break within moments. It was the only warning sign before Hime bursted out laughing like there was no tomorrow, causing even more students that had somehow either ignored or outright not heard my earlier shout, to turn towards the acting club's stand, and gaze with curiosity at the small group that had formed around me, the large frog suit with papers covering her beet red face. Though, I was sure Aiko would be delighted. As if that wasn't enough, some strange person approached us. The person was a handsome guy with well-developed features, golden hair and probably a silver spoon from birth, given how well-handled his attire looked and his way of moving around. That person approached me, and told me he'd like to give a shot to turning me back into a princess, yet that I already seemed like a princess to him. A sound like a kettle full of water at boiling temperatures, but considerably lower and more faint escaped from me, and it took me a moment to process what he said and leap back.

What? What? Why? I wasn't that pretty, and I was stuck inside this ridiculous frog costume, sweating, nervous, saying all those stupid lines Aiko wrote. Yet despite all that, this blond guy was hitting on me! Did he have some kind of blindess? Was he insane? Did he have some kind of fetish for frogs or animal costumes? I just stumbled into a pervert, didn't I? But even if I did, I still had to invite him to the club. This nightmare in the frog costume wouldn't end unless I did. I just had to hope he wasn't the kind of pervert who'd commit a crime for his pervertness.

Only at that point did one other possibility strike me: What if he recognized me? What if he was hitting on me, not the schoolgirl in the dog costume, but the former idol, Tori? Was it too much of a stretch? I had to make him doubt it. I had to make him dismiss that idea. I just had no idea how, and I still had a task to do. I pulled the hoodie part of the frog costume down, covering most of my face, and approached the people around me, including the golden pervert, raising a club panflet to them. It had directions on the back, thanfully it wasn't just full of Akio's ideas.

"RIbbit. Th-thank you, ribbit. If-if you w-want t-t-to b-break my sp-spell... ribbit, t-then j-join us i-in our j-journey ribbit, in the acting club's journey ribbit. O-only then will I return to being a princess ribbit." I couldn't even face the people still chuckling right now, the image of my sister's histerically laughter kept returning to my mind. I was taken from my thoughts by what just might be the most sane questions I had heard all day, something which somehow made me feel really glad, despite still having to use the frog thing. I was sure Aiko would be delighted. "Our club activities ribbit are as soon as all three years have ended their classes, for two hours ribbit monday to thursday in the school auditorium ribbit. A-are you interested in joining? ... ribbit?"

I felt a lot calmer. Perhaps this one person had just saved me from at least some fo the scorn and laughter, even my little sister's wasn't falling into my ears anymore. raised my eyes to look for her, but I couldn't spot her anywhere. Did she leave?!

"Hime?..." I muttered, my voice almost faltering for a moment. Did she just deem me too much of a disgrace and run away? Was my performance that bad or my figure too much of a letdown? White noise was starting to form, I wasn't even looking at anywhere in particular anymore, I wasn't even listening to the comments Aiko was making, though I'm sure they'd have made me growl.

interacting with: Critical.Over Critical.Over Chione Chione
    Mentions: Archdemon Archdemon Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Legend:
<>- thinking
""- talking (usually)​

Katsuro "Katsu" Akiyama

Kise.Ryouta.full.1158422.jpg

Katsu blinked in surprise as he was roughly jostled to the side by a short, dark-haired girl. He had to do a double take at the sight of her, confused as to why an elementary schooler was wandering around the school premises when he then noticed her uniform. Ah. Is his generation getting shorter or was he just abnormally tall compared to the rest of his schoolmates? He subconsciously raised a hand to rub at his tender arm. The feisty type, eh?

There was a lot going on around the stall, Katsu noted. Judging from how many people were gathered, he wondered how the club even had any trouble in finding members in the first place. The blonde could only stare as rambunctious laughter erupted from another girl - the creasing at the sides kind of laughter - but then she abruptly stopped as all the colour seemed to drain from her face as she dashed up the sign-up sheet before darting away.

Then a fellow blonde stepped up, scattering some flowery comments and signing his name as well before sauntering away in a... was that a flurry of rose petals or was he hallucinating? Katsu's gaze followed the male for a moment, eyes narrowing a fraction as a small, uncharacteristic frown tugged at his lips.

There was just something about that guy that seemed so... fake. Of course, Katsu would know better than anyone about faking something, but was that guy just putting up a princely act (that even he found a bit too sickly sweet - and that's saying something) just for the sake of keeping up a persona or was it something else?

Ah... well. There's no point in sticking your nose where it's not wanted. With a soft shrug, he redirected his attention back to Frog Girl, and the corner of his mouth twitched up in amusement at her reaction to his comment. Light, warm laughter bubbled up after watching her pull her hood down low. Hmm... as much as he loved to have that adorable effect on lovely ladies and gentlemen, Katsu was sure that he wasn't the main reason. Perhaps it was a confidence thing? Curious. Curious indeed. The young heir took a pamphlet, turning it over in his hands.

"Well," he began, another cheeky grin forming as he seemed to literally sparkle, "As beautiful as you are right now, I wouldn't want you to hide all your potential like this... so sure. Why not?"

Maybe it was a rash decision, after all, there were still many stalls that he hadn't had the chance to look at... but Katsu just had a gut feeling that he wouldn't regret this. Self-assured, he boldly walked up to the table and wrote his name in perfect semi-cursive before stepping back and flashing a disarming smile at the guy with heterochromatic eyes - who he had in fact also been listening to. Hmph. And yet people always say that men can't multitask.

"Oh, I also have a question!" The blonde spoke up, brow arched playfully. "Mind if I have your number?"

Well... just because the guy was the apparent Club President didn't mean he was off limits.
Tags // Mentions

Mentions - Reiko Critical.Over Critical.Over
Hime Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
Charles/Charlotte Cosmos Cosmos

Interactions - Tori Idea Idea
Akio Archdemon Archdemon

32953efb9ba5e94bc8b1cdf9ff490840.jpg
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Kenjo Hirotsu - 3rd year
Kenjo nodded taking in Sato's words he was about to look over as someone had asked about how often they would meet. His attention however was lost as laughter filled his ears he turned and a smile crept along his face, it was Himeno. She was going to this school now, someone he actually knew. He wouldn't mind showing her around, maybe they could talk here like they do at the Cafe. They had been working together all summer after all so it wouldn't be weird, right?

He stole a glanced at the female standing next to him who seemed rather serious. Then reach over with his pen to write his name down as well after she had written hers. However he quickly moved back when a girl rushed the table, the girl he knew. "Hi..." He cut his words short as she dashed off as quickly as she had come. Now if just seemed like he was saying hi to the nearest person. He rubbed the back of his head before putting his own pen down on the paper and sighing his name. He also wrote down what he wanted to do while in the club by simply putting 'props guy'. "See you in class Sato.... Senbonohana..."

Turning he placed his pen back in his pocket and went after Hime, who had darted off. Not that he would have any issues finding her, seems how some guy was following her. Worry prickled inside him making him pick up his pace Hime was a pretty shy girl. He had been surprised at her little burst of laughter, but also a bit glad until she had panicked. He quickly came upon the two, from Kenjo's point of view, the guy was reaching for Himeno. He quickly moved between the guy and Himeno, "Don't touch her!!!" He said before his eyes landed on the man's outstretched hand. In it was Hime's phone, things clicked in Kenjo's mind and he blushed. Here he had thought that some creep was trying to take advantage of Himeno's shy nature. But the reality of it what's the guy was only trying to be nice by returning her phone. Perhaps working with her for the summer had given him a weak spot for her. He usually thought things through before jumping to such conclusions, he ran a hand through his hair. "I...uh...sorry..."

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos

Tears had begun to run down her face. She had wedged herself between two vending machines in a corner of the school that rarely seemed to be visited. How could she have been so stupid to make a fool of herself and draw more attention to her sister like that? Hime dug into the pocket of her bag to find her phone so she could apologize to Tori for the embarrassment, but... The girl's face drained even more of color as the realization hit her. She had lost her phone! Tori was going to kill her. The fear caused more tears to for in her eyes when she heard the soft tapping sound of someone walking towards her. Himeno glanced up just as the princely looking boy stopped in front of her. The boy held out his hand and her eyes drifted to it. Her phone!

Hime slowly reached out to take the phone from her hand when Kenjo burst between them shouting "Don't touch her!!!" Himeno gasps and stares wide-eyed at Kenjo. her mouth dropped open as if to say something, but her body acted before her mind could react to the events. She bolted upright and snatched her phone from the boy's hand before sprinting at full speed towards the entrance to the school. She didn't want to be here anymore. This place was full of people she didn't know and she had made a fool of herself on the FIRST day! How was she supposed to face any of these people again?

Before she knew it, Hime was at her job at the Maid Cafe, Yuri Yuri Idol Cafe. She rushed into the building hoping to not disturb any of the customers and ran into the back where she could sit and calm down. Her heart rate was going extremely fast and if she didn't calm down soon she might pass out. As she plopped into one of the chairs in the breakroom, she glanced at the calendar on the wall with the themes for each week. This week was French maid. Hime sighs and covers her face before pressing her forehead against the table.

Cosmos Cosmos BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Charlotte had been giving a kindhearted smile to the girl who'd managed to squeeze her small self between the pair of food venders, the hand still outstretched politely as the other slowly went to grab it, her peaceful expression and gentle gestures not failing to show through as best as she could make them. Well- that was until a rather rude black hairs male who she could only see as trouble suddenly stormed up and screeched at her for touching the other, her eyes flicking to attention with a vicious snicker creeping onto her lips for but a snicker, pupils retracting as her foot slid backwards a little into a defence stance.

Well until the guy paused between them and she managed to adjust herself into realising he wasn't after a fight, now standing between herself and the girl she raised an eyebrow at the guy before chuckling a little apologetically herself as they slowly realised the misunderstanding and awkwardly apologised, however such seemed to late to not scare the female off after snatching her phone and she could all but let out a sigh, gentle resting her forehead into her hand like a more elegant version of a facepalm. "Oh, it seems we've both managed to spook her off…." she muttered in her masculine tone, blinking a few times after the girls direction before extending a cheerful and forgiving smile towards the other, closing her eyes and tilting her head a little sideways, "Names Charles, I'm so sorry about the misunderstand I really did just mean to give her, her phone~…." she replied, opening her eyes and extending a hand in order to shake whilst rubbing the back of her neck with the other.

Kenjo Hirotsu - 3rd year
Kenjo frowned as Hemino snatched her phone and ran off. Great now what had he done...he groaned slightly before his attention was brought back to the person in front of him. Getting a better look at the person, they seemed both masculine and feminine at the same time? He shook his head, maybe he was going insane from stress though. He hadn't expected the person to turn friendly though considering his outburst.

He glanced at the outstretched hand before slowly taking it. "Yeah...I'm sorry about that... I know her and I just sort of over reacted without even thinking first. When I see her next time I'll have to apologise to her as well." He said shaking the man's hand firmly. "Oh, my name's Kenjo, like I said I really am sorry about that. Did you sign up for the Theater Club as well?" Kenjo asked, both to change the subject and out of curiosity.

He rubbed the back of his neck a bit, still rather embarrassed by his own outburst. He would have to be sure to keep his emotions in check when dealing with Hime. He also hoped that if Charles had signed up then things wouldn't be awkward after this. Kenjo wasn't sure how to read people and this person in front of him definitely seemed like a mystery. Not that Kenjo planned on prying into Charles business, unless he had plans to hang around Hime. He smacked himself mentally, 'keep your emotions in check Kenjo....' he thought to himself.
Cosmos Cosmos
Mentioned: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Akio Sato
Action: Telling those present the next meeting

Akio watched as many things happened in the span of just a few seconds. First Hime came up and signed her name and ran off before Akio could stop her, then the princely dude signed up and left after her. Then another girl came up, pushing others slightly away and wrote her name on the paper, and asked about the club meetings. Then another man came up and signed his name as well, and asked for Akio's number. Kenjo also came up and signed his name and ran off.

Akio smiled, everyone has a place to go to and things to do. Them running off after signing didn't bother him too much, but they do have to know when the next club meeting is. So for now he turned to those still left, figuring that Tori could tell her sister when to arrive and he could find the rest and tell them. It seemed like Tori got to it first but, he wasn't bothered by it. Besides she didn't say everything.

"To answer you question more throughly about the club meetings what my friend Tori here said is correct, we often meet at least 2-4 times a week. We usually meet on Mondays through to Thursdays. The time is usually around 3:30 and we usually stay for about 2-3 hours on days where we work on the play in terms of rehearsal and building props. On days where we just plan or write character and try to get familiar with our parts, they usually last an hour or two. We hold our meetings mostly in the Theatre but if we can't use it because of whatever reason, we will go to Room 2F on the top floor of the school. We are meeting tomorrow as well just so we can all introduce ourselves. My number? Oh good thinking. It's probably good to exchange numbers so we can keep up with everyone's progress on our acting. Good idea. Here's mine...."

Akio then wrote down his number and handed it to Katsuro.

"Do we have any other questions?"

Idea Idea Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Chione Chione Cosmos Cosmos Critical.Over Critical.Over Noble Scion Noble Scion Maki Maki

Last edited:
Torinaiwa Senbonohana
Tori Torinaiwa Senbonohana.jpg

• Our club, our dear club, was getting suddenly getting crowded again. Ever since the founders left, there hand't been nearly as many members, which in a way had been a good thing. It was a much quieter place, easier to relax and be worry-free. And now, that was getting defiled. There were a few good gems, such as my lil'sis, who had just laughed at me then ran away, there was Akio still, who had made me wear a costume this ridiculous in front of so many people and written such an embarassing script, and there was this very polite, feminine guy (almost like royalty), who immediatedly left after my little sister. In fact, come to think of it, what the heck was I doing? My little sister just disappeared! Was she getting frightened by the crowds? Was anyone bullying her before she came here? I needed to go after her too!

Before I could though, I needed to deal with frog-fetish weirdo in front of me. I wasn't being able to think of any way, within my role, to get him to move, yet as if per a miracle that problem worked itself out, as after some more flirting the guy moved towards the counter, becoming one more that was joining the acting club today, and then proceeding to inquire our club president for his phone number. It took me a second to process what exactly just happened, gasping and stepping back, with particular shock at how Akio accepted the request without a second thought. Then again, that was just like him.

<The weirdo swings that way?> Images flooded my mind, images of Akio and the blond guy skipping through a field, having a picnic feeding one another, laughing together watching the sunset, taking the lead roles in "Romeo and Julliete"... Come to think of it, how would Akio look if he cross-dressed? I imagined him with our female uniform, twirling with a mild blush on his face, and my nose to answer the question "do you bleed?" with a resounding YES. Without any pockets on me, I ended up using one of the club's panflets as a wipe, and slowly the image of Akio in a female uniform faded into my sister in said uniform. An urgent business I almost forgot I still needed to deal with.

"Akio, I need to go somewhere for a moment!" I shouted, turning around. I needed to find my little sis, fast, so I metaphorically stepped on the pedal. Not five steps had been taken before I flopped to the ground, though, club panphlets spreading all around me as i faceplanted.

interacting with: Chione Chione Archdemon Archdemon
    Mentions: Cosmos Cosmos Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Legend:
<>- thinking
""- talking (usually)​

Charlotte smiled politely and you might say even a little in child like wonder as the other shook her hand back, maybe they could be friends? Maybe they could even be best friends!-…. What was she thinking dangit. After being in home or private schooling followed around by girls who were after what they were sorely mistaken was in her pants for so long this school had been her exciting chance to finally make some real friends- well, as real as they could be whilst pretending to be an almost entirely different person. She couldn't help but note how in the movies and books this is how romantic interests first met, though then again unless this Kenjo guy turned out to be doing a reverse of what she was it wouldn't work out, without a better way to say it Charlotte was well, pretty much a complete and utter lesbian.

Snapping out of her own little dream reality she blinked a few times curiously at the other and gave an awkward chuckle in that usual princely manner, "Ha, so sorry guess I must have spaced out just then?~…. No need to worry about all that really, trust me I understand what it must have looked like~…." she continued, letting go of his hand and awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck, "As for the theatre club yeah, I believe so unless I was mistaken of course, acting is soemthing I've always been interested in you could say" she continued, internally giving a rather exhausted laugh at the statement, yes considering she acts twelve hours a day every day to keep up this appearance it certainly high p on her list.

Hime stood up from the table and walked to her locker to find her outfit waiting for her. Luckily it wasn't as revealing as say the nurse uniform that they had during nurse week at the cafe. Making sure that the door was securely closed, Hime began to take off her school uniform. She would have felt exposed, but since she had been working here all Summer, she knew she would be safe back here. The owner was quite clear about that with the patrons. After little effort, the girl got into her french maid outfit and put on her wig, to hide her pitch black hair under beautiful brownish, red hair, and her contact lenses, to make her eyes go from their normal reddish color to a calm blue. After grabbing her makeup from her bag and expertly putting it on, Hime double checked her appearance in the mirror before assuming her role as Yuno, the outgoing and flirty girl.

Yuno steps out from the breakroom and her manager approaches her. "Starting early eh?" The middle-aged, overweight man chuckles at her.

"Yes sir if you will permit me?" Yuno giggles.

"Well of course dear. Now go help our customers," He says. Yuno bows and begins to walk off. The manager watches her leave with a lustful eye. He would never lay a hand on her since he knew Kenjo watched over her closely. Some of the customers were creepy, but most of them would treat the girls well and often compliment them on their service. The girls were taught to tend to the needs of the customer except for anything of a sexual nature. Yuno may have been flirty, but she wouldn't ever do anything like that.

"Good evening master. What can a humble maid get you," Yuno recites happily for her first customer.

"G-Good evening," The man stutters nervously before picking up the menu and glancing at it, "A...A tea please."

"Of course master!" She giggles and walks away with a little pep in her step.

A few minutes later Yuno returned with a hot cup of tea. "be careful master, it's very hot," she giggles as she sets down the cup in front of the customer. "Would you like me to give you any sugar or cream?" She was bent over enough to look him in the eye.

"S-Some sugar," he licked his chapped lips. He appeared to be lost for words.

"How many cubes, master?" She whispered.

"T-Two..." He whispers back. Yuno seductively reached over for the cup full of sugar cubes and while using the tongs seductively whispers, "One....and two..." The man thanked her and she walked away giggling. She enjoyed making customers happy.

1524005730352.png

Kenjo Hirotsu - 3rd year
Kenjo nodded, "That's pretty cool, I wouldn't say that acting is why I signed up for theater, I signed up to be the props man. I enjoy building things so if you have idea's for any future props just let me know. I'm pretty handy to have around when it comes to making or fixing things." He shrugged slightly, "I want to make a great stage for those to acting to shine on. Not really sure I'd make a good actor, I'd probably stumble over my lines, they'd be memorized but I'd probably be to nervous to say them properly. Though I guess we best be getting to the first club meeting. I don't think that'd be a very good first impression if we didn't show up. Or ended up making them have to wait on us." He turned heading back for the cmschool building to get to the club room. He knew right were it was because he had been there a couple of times just to look at thinks. He opened the door only glancing once to see if Charles was following him or not. He didn't want to seem rude and shut the door on the guys face. His mind traveled to Hime, wondering where she had ran off too. Hopefully she was okay and he'd have the chance to apologize soon. Another thought hit him, what if she didn't want to talk to him after his random outburst. He guessed he couldn't blame her if that's what she decided. He wondered if she was going to be at the front rest meeting or if she had ran off for good.

Cosmos Cosmos (just edited the middle piece honestly sooo))​

Charlotte quickly followed after giving a polite nod and chuckle, having no idea where to go exactly she swiftly followed after Kenjo in an attempt to at least be somewhat competent direction wise, she'd already memorised most of the rooms but as for clubs- not so much considering she wasn't sure if her parents would even allow for such, then again what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them, right?…. once again chuckling awkwardly though this time to herself at the thought.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

TIME SKIP: A WEEK LATER

The new week began with a sigh from me right before I dozzed off to sleep. I knew that, come tomorrow, I would be meeting several new members of the club and inviting them all into the their room, the school auditorium. Up until recently, it had been populated by none other than my dear upperclassmen who had been so kind and generous to us, integrating me and Aiko both into this club with little question and great care. The more I thought about it on the night before I took on such a duty, the harder it seemed to actually go to sleep. Having managed to do so at all was most likely due to all the exhaustion from the thinking and the stress. I hadn't even gotten to the most worrisome part, my own baby sister was coming to join! I needed to be sure to make a good show as vice-president of the club.

And so morning came. Me and my siblings had our usual morning routine, and despite this being her first club day, Hime seemed just as glued to the bed as ever. Eventually managing to bring her out we both left and headed to school. Me and Aiko had already sent the emails that morning using the contacts provided when they filled the form, and I insisted we sent texts as well to the few that had added their phone numbers as well. A couple of them had not provided their emails, however, leading to me and Aiko having to look for them and scold them about it for a bit (or at least I did) and then explain to them what the plan for their first time officialy in the club (though this was just a trial period for now) would be like: Come that day, they would have to present to us a short improvisation.

The idea was very simple, I considered while I arranged the table in the auditorium after classes that day, as usual up to that day being the first to arrive. By having to show us an improvisation, the club members would show how they perform under pressure. By managing what their improvisation was about, me and Aiko could also check for what sort of talents they had or what kind of roles we could put them in. Naturally, this wouldn't be done in a completely blind manner, some questions would be asked before and during the display. It would be, at first at least, an exercise done by oneself, while the other members would observe. However that did not eliminate the possiblity that a couple people would be asked to show they deal with having to perform with someone else on short notice.

Satisfied with the thought, I sat at the table flipping through the pages of my book as I awaited the arrival of the other club members.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Archdemon Archdemon Cosmos Cosmos Maki Maki B Billicious Miya Miya Chione Chione BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Users who are viewing this thread

Back