• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lavendear

LavenderLavenderLavender
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
(Updated 2023 Dec 4)
This is my first time making a proper post here, so, hopefully it's alright!

I have a LOT of fandoms I like, so more will probably be added here as I think of them. (I also still have to add crushes phfft)

At the moment, the fandoms I'm MOST interested in are
  1. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
  2. MegaMan (Classic or Battle Network)
  3. Tales of Symphonia
  4. The Lion King
  5. Bambi
  6. Animal Crossing
  7. Original Furry/Anthro RPs
  8. Paw Patrol
  9. Anything else on my lists
I'm open to anything else on my lists too though! Feel free to PM me or leave a message here stating your interest (:

Also note that AUs for any of the above fandoms are totally fine! Don't have to be strict with canon

NOTE: The characters listed beneath fandoms are just ones I like a lot, whether they're just main characters, side characters, or my or your muse's love interest.
Ships, similarly, while I mostly have romantic ships in mind when listing them, could also mean platonic friendships, or even rivalries.

(If you have any questions about a specific character/ship listed, just send me a DM!)

• If you've come to this page before, this list features my most recent additions (past 2-3 edits). Bold are the LAST added, stuff below is recent previous edits.

Lackadaisy / Lackadaisy Cats (Furry)
    Mother 3 (Games)
    Earth Bound Zero (Games)
    EarthBound (Games)
    Bambi (Movies)
    Exit/Corners (Games)

Last edited:
I am looking for someone to do a FNAF roleplay, but I must ask if you’ve played/know of the recent installment: Security Breach?

I have a plot for ROTG and Pokemon plots if youd be interested in rping either of those :D

so the little characters listed underneath are those characters you like to play or characters you want played for you?

so the little characters listed underneath are those characters you like to play or characters you want played for you?
Beneath the fandom names are just the characters and ships I like seeing, in any context. So either. So for characters listed I just like seeing them in an RP as a focus, main character, love interest, etc. For the ships listed, I intended them to mean romantic ships, although platonic friendships or even rivalries can also be fun.

Sorry for the late response, must've disabled notifications on accident.

🤯 Id LOVE to do invader zim ! Gosh, ive been looking for a rp for that fandom for…e v e r !

Hey ! was wondering if you're currently looking for a Mario themed rp ? I think we'd get along quite well ( considering our interests , me being a furry and all that schtick) ? if not, a completely original oc rp would do as well ^^ ( ofc if your accepting those ? )

just lmk if you're open ( even though The title says it's still open, I just wanted to make sure ! )

Hey I’d be open to a pokemon one! I’ve been craving one anyway. I’d probably play as Maxie

Hey I’d be open to a pokemon one! I’ve been craving one anyway. I’d probably play as Maxie
If you'd like to elaborate on that idea you can DM me if you wanna, I'll hear you out! Although I mostly have interest in the Pokémon themselves, not as much the human characters. I'm mostly looking for PMD type settings when it comes to Pokémon

If you'd like to elaborate on that idea you can DM me if you wanna, I'll hear you out! Although I mostly have interest in the Pokémon themselves, not as much the human characters. I'm mostly looking for PMD type settings when it comes to Pokémon
Ah nvm then, sorry

Finally got back into my account!
If we were in the middle of something and you see this please give me a poke in our DMs, otherwise I'll attempt to find anyone I remember (there's a lot of dms though)

New people also welcome to DM me still (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back