~Animalistic~

anonymous92

Two Thousand Club
Midas laid in the training room under the weight of a barbel weighing 200 pounds. He started doing some reps not even straining under the weight. He put the barbel back in its holster wipeing the beads of sweat off his brow and taking a drink of water. He dropped to the ground a began to do push ups.

Yui watched the others training around her in the gym. She looked at the people who expected them all to go along with these games and fight each other. Yui scoffed and turned away. She may be forced to fight, but she wasn't about to get all into it. She refused to be their loyal pawn. She pulled a tiny book from her pocket that she had snatched while no one was looking and proceeded to read it.

Roan slithered into the training room resentfully. He hated the way he'd constantly bump into misplaced equipment. Even more, he hated people, but knew the only way to hone his skills was through practice. He passed the male and female without a word and went to where he knew the punching bags would be. Thankfully, the room was huge and he could easily swing his large tail at the heavily-weighted bag without it getting caught by anything. He continued this, trying to hit higher up on the bag with every hit.

The small girl with the butterfly wings sat in the corner, trying to avoid training. She was far to delicate to do any kind of fighting, and she was very shy. Being around the other people made her nervous and insecure. One of the scientists walked in and shot her a glare, storming towards her.

"Get up and train." He snapped angrily. She didn't get up, and instead scooted back farther. An infuriated look came across his face, and he yanked her up by the arm hard. He slapped her across the face, the pale skin on her cheek becoming red where he hit her. Her fingers brushed against her cheek, tears filling in her eyes.

"I.. Can't.." She said in a small, fearful voice. He slapped her again, and leaned towards her ear.

"If you don't train, I will break your wings in to little pieces." He spat, shoving hr towards a punching bag.

Aeth watched as the man hit the girl with wings easily angering him. He howled piercing his ears and ran at him pinning him up against a wall. He howled again the man slipping to his feet. Aeth grabbed him and dragged him across the floor. Before he turned around and chucked him at the wall. He then took him out of the training room and threw him outside into the arena. Aeth howled more loudly this time before re-entering the training room and sat in another corner. He didn't care what they did next they could throw any punishment they wanted at him it already happened before, it meant nothing now.

Leona stood by the punching bag, her knees shaking fear. Tears continuously dripped down her face, and created a soft PITTER PATTER on the training room floor. Her cheek throbbed from the scientist slapping her so hard. She knew if she didn't train, they would kill her for sure, but she couldn't. It wasn't the right thing for her to.do. Even if they did do horrible things to her, she still wouldn't fight.

Yui glared at the man who harmed the butterfly girl, smiling when the wolf boy attacked her and walked over to comfort the girl. "Are you okay?" she asked Leona

**attacked the man

Midas counted up until he got to 250 and stopped doing push ups. He looked up at the scene that was occurring up top as it started to unwravel. "Idiot" he said when the boy attacked one of the scientists and Midas stood up cracking his back and walked out into the arena to watch the wolf boy when his scientist walked up behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder "I know it' was very entertaining to watch but if you would be so kind as to apprehend the wolf boy." Midas cracked his knuckles and nodded walking toward the wolf boy as his scientist helped the other scientist to the infirmary.

Aeth completely ignored the boy who walked up to him. He got to his feet and went to the rooms. Jumping into the bed he always used and sat there. He thought to himself for a while before returning to the training room. He smiled at the boy who seemed to be a loyal pet to these disgusting people. He shook his head at him in implication of this, before walking back to his same corner he always stood or sat in depending on how tired he was that day.

(I hope it's okay if I join I really just want to put an input 0-0 I hope it's okay if I enter my character if it's not I will do many push ups and learn 3 songs on guitar as my punishment >.<)

Nanoki had noticed the wolf boy and quickly grabbed his hand,"your ganna get in trouble"she said then held out a cookie for him.

( Your new here. Welcome. Before posting next time I would wait for Anonymous to accept you hopefully he dosent mind you posting though :D )

She threw rapid punches at a punching bag, sweat dripping down her face. 'I won't die' she thought. 'I'll escape this place and return to what I do best'

(yeah I know but thanks for at least welcoming me I thought joining an rp would be super hard *in my opinion it is* because some rpers can be strict and scary I just thought that it would be really hard to join *it was I needed a lot of courage to even post*)

The small girl nodded, her knees still shaking violently. Instead of saying she was fine, she simply nodded and looked away. She was very shy around others, and hardly ever talked.

Taking a few slow steps forward, she left the training room and walked down the hallway. Soon enough, small butterflies in every color and shape were following her. Since she was part butterfly, butterflies usually followed her around.

Her cheek still throbbed from when the man slapped her, she walked into her room and sat down, admiring the butterflies around her. The man who had slapped her walked into her room angrily, grabbing her throat and slamming her against the wall. She gasped, clawing at his fingers.

"THAT'S IT! YOUR DEAD!" He screeched, pulling out a gun and holding it against her forehead. Soft tears fell down from her eyes as she stopped clawing at his fingers.

"Do.. It.. Than." She murmured, staring down at the floor and closing her eyes.

"The scientistssss were right in their action. The female is in need of training. The better her defenssse the less injury she will have to face.", he said as his tail slid across the floor. People needed to wake up. Their situation required patience and maturity, not words and actions made on impulse. Besides, they needed to be as strong as possible if they hoped to overthrow the scientists.

"I, personally, would feel insssulted battling such fragile of a creature.", Roan hissed as the butterfly hybrid left.

Midas watched as the wolf boy left and breathed heavily once threw his nose and walked back to the exercise room where the man was holding a gun to the girl. He didn't mind punishment but death was not an option. Midas snorted scraping his foot against the ground and his went wild as he charged at the man knocking his head in the mans chest and ramming into the wall. His horns were struck in the wall but after awhile of pulling he got out and rammed into the scientist again leaving an indentation in the wall. Midas snorted one last time before kicking dust from the wall in the scientist face.

Nanoki jolted hearing the loud noise of Midas ramming into the wall she jolted a bit looking at him,"strong...."she thought a bit scaredly. Nanoki picked up the gun and held into out to Midas so he could dispose of it. Nanoki was painfully innocent and didn't think about Midas taking a shot at the scientist.

Rya walked into the trainig room, grumbling, mumbling and things of that sort. She was hungry, she was tired. Rya knew the scientist would have her train soon anyways, so she made her sleepy self get up. Rya first did a few sit ups, push ups, curl ups, and even ran a bit. After her warm up, she was going to throw a few puches at the puching bag, but she heard an awful noise coming from the exercise room... 'Whats that awful noise?' she thought. She ran in to see Midus angrily snorting, and a huge indentation in the wall.. Really, all she could do was really watch, there in the middle of everything.

Midas looked at the girl with the gun took it for her hands and snapped it in half. When the scientist twitched almost automatically Midas kicked backward kicking him in the face. He walked back down as some guards ran right past him to get the scientist to the infirmary. Midas sat back down on a bench and started adding weight to his barbel making it an even three hundred pounds. He laid down and started thrusting it into the air trying to forget the whole thing.

Nanoki followed Midas and watched him she dug in her basket and offered him a cookie,"do you want one?"she asked smiling.

Midas looked over at her and the cookie wondering why but he denied her stareing up at the ceiling as he lifted his weights still not breaking a sweat so he stopped adding another hundred pounds. Midas laid back done wondering why the girl was still there just watching his as his three golden ear ring swung lightly every time he lifted up.

Nanoki blinked watching,"your strong...."she said watching the bar go up and down,"do you not like cookies?"she asked as she ate the cookie she then sat down on the floor by Midas.

As Ryo walked back to wherever she was, as she had already forgotten, she came upon the room Midas and the girl were in. She felled somewhat bored, so decided to cause a bit of mischief. As she passed the room she loudly coughed out " Anger issues" and ran off. She knew it may cause a bit of trouble, but hey, runs always needed in a place like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back