~Animalistic~

"What Happened Midus!" Rya said, running up to him and getting down on her knees also. "Nanoki.. Roan..Im.. Im sorry.." She whispered into his ear as she wrapped her arms around him.

Midas screamed suddenly sending his head backward facing the ceiling,he jumped up listening to the whimpers coming from Leona and ran to her. He broke down the door with a kick sending the door into another scientist and ran in table top kicking the scientist catching one with his leg and twisting around brining the scientist head down to the ground with a sickening crack "You all make me want to puke,I have and offer..." He took a coin from his pocket "...heads you die,tails you are crushed just like that guy." He tossed he coin in the air

Leona slowly crawled away from where she had been whipped, and leaned against the wall. Tears dripped down her face as the stinging pain from the wounds grew intense. She was glad Midas had came in time, or else she would have been dead.

"Midas.. Be careful. My blood is poisonous.." She murmured, her bright eyes drifting down to the toxic blood in front of her.

She grimaced from the remaining pain and struggled to stand up.

Than she remembered Roan, and her eyes were clouded with sorrow. How could they do this to him? He didn't do anything wrong..

He smiled "Even better." He grabbed one of the scientist by the neck and slammed him into the blood holding his head there. Several of the scientist started whipping him. Midas leaned to the mans ear "Does in sting?" He began to laugh and left him there jumping up reverse roundhouse kicking the two scientist.

(Apparently Midus has turned into Two-Face.. Amazing!)

Trent walked in through a large, Iron door that was almost always locked. On both sides of him were scientists, restraining his quilled arms. With every attemot he gave to shake them off, a small shake was sent through his deformed body. He sighed. 3 days ago he was taken into the building, but another room. He was Human then, or at least, he didn't have these mutations. As he and the scientist entered the lobby they let him go for inly a second, then walked behind him, urging him toward his chamber. As he neared the door both scientists gave him a hard push with their large, painfull boots and he was thrown onto the floor with a pain in his spikey back. As they left he stood up and brushed himself off. He mumbled under his breath as he peered around the corner to make sure they were gone. Slowly, keeping an eye on himself, he followed the sound of commotion. He stood around the corner, watching what was happening silently. He couldn't quite grasp the situation.

Midas put his hands in his pockets and threw one of the scientist in the air donkey kicking him into the wall. He began to laugh "Aww did that hurt...allow me to put you out of you misery."

Rya watched as Midus practically destroyed the scientists. He was very powerful. She looked Midus in the eyes for only a second. The look she gave him was saying I know they have beem horrible to us, but.. no one deserves to die.. (Sorry I have mass writers block ugh!!!)

(I love this rp)

Nanoki then walked over to the training room and noticed the new boy she took a deap breath but then sighed she would try to approach him but was to depressed. Nanoki then took another deap breath and nodded,"I'm Nanoki..... I see your new"she said as her wings began buzzing and she hovered.

He dropped one of the scientist that he was holding and he smiled "Be cautious you never know next time a beautiful girl might not be there."

Rya smiled at him slightly but it soon faded. She was sit ill upset about Roan, even if she didnt know him. She sighed. It was also the depressing feeling this place gave her that killed her. She took a deep breath and kissed Midus' cheek. "Lets get out of here." She said, tugging his arm slightly.Trent nodded and half smiled at her. "Trent" He stated in a quiet voice. He lookd at the girl. Bee? There was a bear and few more he had saw. What kind of mutations where they doing here? He sighed frustratedly. "So ah, who are they?" He said, pointing to Midus and Rya.

Midas walked out with hear with a strait serious face but a tear rolling down his cheek trying to stay strong. Every step he took his legs brushed past each of making a sound like a violin. Suddenly he stopped and hugged Rya.

"The um.... The main couple..... We just lost someone but it'll be fine"Nanoki said softly biting down her lip so she wouldn't cry she then took a deap breath and smiled,"the guy is the erm.... NOW the top fighter here and the girl is his girlfriend...."she said softly then looked away and put her hand over her eyes just in case she cried. She wrapped one arm around her own waist she then smiled,"anyway I'm Nanoki! Call me Nano"she said smiling.

Rya was surprised a bit when Midus hugged her all of the sudden, but it didn't bother her. Bit the thing that did bother her a bit was that Modus was crying. It didnt make her mad or anything, it was just that he had never before, or at least from what she could remember. She looked him on the eyes and kissed his lips softly. "It's alright.." She whispered and kissed him again.

Trent smiled a bit. Main couple? Haha not in this hell hole. "Definatly a couple" He said. As Nano started crying he gave her a slight shoulder hug. "Hey, it's ok..... " he said. He actually had heard the scientist that had worke on him talking about the somthing about exterminating a snake boy. He figured it was somthing like that, but still was unsure. "So uh, what do you guys usually do... Other than fight, like hanging out and stuff?"

"Practice our..... Erm..... Train yes lets go with that"Nanoki said moving Trent away,"sorry the guy that just died was my lover so erm..... I don't feel very okay with touching other men"she said and took a step back smiling she then giggled,"here"she said holding out a basket of honey snacks,"pick one there all good"he said.

Trent frowned. He wasn't aware about the girls relationship with the dead boy. "I.. I apologize. I just wanted to cheer you up." He sighed deeply but took a sweet from her basket. "Thank you..." He said. He gave her one last sorrowful look an walked off to who knows where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back