• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Animal Partners UwU (Closed...)

Afropuppy

RPN's Biggest Animal Lover
Be warned, you will be UwU'd

Ok so.... I want to try some 1x1s on this site for the first time, but I haven't seen anyone who would want to rp as an animal (or someone who has an animal) yet. The previous site I used to rp on was animal-based, so it wasn't that hard to find people who only wanted to play as animals or creatures in general.

Right now I'm interested in playing as:

- Stray cats & dogs

- Any wild animal in captivity

- A mixture of different animals as one big pack

- Wolves forming a pack

- Pets that run away from home every night and hang out

- Rodents in a city

- Reptiles maybe?

- Birds could be fun

-
I will also be accepting other people's plotlines, so if you have a plotline in mind that you would like to do, feel free to message me about it!

(If any of these have a grey font colour, that means that I'm either not interested in doing it anymore of that I have already done it / is currently in progress)

I'm used to writing 4-5 sentences multiple times throughout the day, but I can be patient and even do once a week if the other person has work to do! Also, I don't easily let my roleplays "die" and always try to reach a conslusion if I'm getting bored of it, so if you decide to roleplay with me but get bored, feel free to message me so we can figure out a good ending!

Also I suck at romance, so I would be way more comfortable with a simple adventure-style roleplay. Then again, I love it when my characgers have kids so if we see a potential ship while roleplaying, once the roleplay has come to a conclusion of sorts then we can maybe do a time skip to a couple years in the future, where they would have developed a relationship and have had children or something without having to go through the front romance stuff.

Very important: Do NOT write one-sentance responses!! If you can't find a way to awnser quickly, just take your time so you can make it better, I will still be there patiently waiting for you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back