• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Angsty mxm search (Casual/Detailed)

KebabQueen

Feeling fairly bored
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

7D4ED761-DA8F-4D55-B8C7-2A240AA048F9.gif

Hello all! Welcome to my thread. As you have probably guessed by the title, I’m interested in a m// roleplay, particularly one filled with lots of lovely angst and tension (though it’s not a requirement, just a preference). I’ve got a lot of plots and prompts listed below, but before you read those, I’ve just got a few things I thought I should note.

• I mainly rp on pms, but am not totally opposed to threads.

• I write around 3-4 large paragraphs per response on average. I can write much more or less, though I tend to match my partner’s length. Quality over quantity, but if you give me very little (like one line) to work with each reply I’m likely gonna drop the roleplay.

• I understand if you can’t get a reply down everyday, but I’ll likely give you a little nudge after about 2 weeks if you haven’t replied. I also don’t like being ditched. Just tell me if you don’t want to continue, I don’t bite lol.

• Don’t Godmod. This goes without saying really.

• I prefer romance as a subplot rather than the main theme, but if there’s no romance in the roleplay at all I’m likely to lose interest

• Angst, rivalry and tension are themes I love, but I’m not opposed to anything else. I love fluff as much as anybody else.

Here are a few prompts. My preferred role is in bold and the number of stars is how much I’m craving it

• Work rivals***
• Enemies to friends to lovers***
• Demon x Angel*
• Demon x Human*
• All boys school***
Barista x Customer**
• Prince x Servant*****
• Magician x Apprentice***
• Forbidden love***
• Romeo and Julian**
• Prince x Prince****
• Zombie apocalypse setting***
• Artist x Muse***
• Vampire x Human*
• Nobel x Peasant**
• Good boy x Bad boy*****

Here are a couple of more established plots. I'd be pretty happy to do any of these!

Muse A is a struggling and troubled classical musician. Talented as he is, he's a rather peculiar soul, and is shunned and rejected by his community. Nobody wants to work with him, or listen to the beautiful music he creates. That is, until he meets Muse B, a young man who became interested in Muse B and his music by chance. Soon enough, the two strike up a friendship, as Muse B helps Muse A with his career, hoping to get him more acceptance and exposure. This friendship ends up tumbling into a fiery and passionate romance. Of course, they need to keep this a secret, as homosexuality wasn't acceptable in their day. Muse B becomes A's muse, and he begins to write his first symphony.

But all this sneaking around and constant harsh criticism begins to make things worse for Muse A, and slowly, the issues he already had inflate, and he begins to lose his mind

This one has a lot of room for drama and dark themes. The plot can deviate from my prompt a little, and we can discuss where things go from there. As always, Muse A is your character, and you can do whatever with him, although I do have some ideas for him. This is probably my favourite of all the prompts listed. Set in romantic era (early to mid 1800s)

Muse A is a prince who possesses unimaginable wealth. He has everything he could ever want and more, and is heir to the throne of the most powerful kingdom in the world. All his life he has been pampered and protected, and he has now reached the age where he is beyond sick of it. The man simply wants to be free

With freedom on his mind, Muse A escapes to the harbour early in the morning when few are around. Dressed in royal robes, he hides from others, not wanting to be discovered and sent back home. He boards his ship and sails out to sea, all alone, just how he liked it. The man had no intention of running away, all he wanted to do was go out for a quick break, never straying too far from the docks. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't alone in the ocean that morning

Muse B is an infamous pirate captain with nothing on his mind but power and booty. While he is still young, he is ruthless, demanding fear and respect from any man who dare cross his path. And that's just what he gets.

So when Muse B spots a royal sail with an unaccompanied royal inside, he seizes the opportunity, raiding the smaller vessel and capturing the prince inside. Having a royal on board would be a lot of fun, and he could get a lot out of it as far as gold is concerned. Though after a while of keeping the prince around, Muse B found himself developing feelings for the man, turning their relationship into a twisted love affair.

I'd love love love to try this one out! There's so much we could do with this and none of the details of the plot are set in stone. This is probably the plot I crave the most at the moment. Again I had ideas for Muse B and I'd happily tell you them if you'd like, but he's your character so whatever. Set in 1600s

Muse A is a therapist. Dedicated to his profession, he's seen and heard everything, so much so that not much is a surprise to him anymore. He may not be a seasoned professional, but professional he is. Well, at least he was until he met Muse B, a troubled man who chose therapy as a last resort. After many sessions, the two begin to fall madly in love with each other, but they can't show it. Muse A's job is everything to him, and he can't risk quitting or sabotaging his reputation. What will they do?
I had ideas for how Muse A should act, but I'm leaving that up to you, as ultimately, you'll be in control. Set in the modern era.

Muse A is a young news reporter who presents the late night news on a major news network. He hasn't been presenting for very long, but he does a good job of things. He'd been hosting alone and happily doing so until Muse B entered the picture. The two men are around the same age and are equally experienced in the journalistic field, but Muse B has never hosted the news before. But that's not the problem. The problem is, the two men cannot stand each other.
Whether it's kicking each other under the desk, or making snide comments to one another while on air, the two of them can't contain their utter resentment for the other. Of course, they try to play it down to the cameras and act like best friends for the most part, but neither can suppress the odd jab and taunt from time to time. After all, it's hard not to be a little cranky when you're up at all hours at night to talk about topical issues with someone you hate. And when the cameras are off, there's no holding back.

But one night after filming, the two men get into an argument so heated, their hatred spirals into lust... Eventually, one thing leads to another and the two men end up having sex, and over time, this becomes a regular occurrence. Neither of them particularly want this information to become public, so it's a case of sneaking around and doing the business behind closed doors. After this becomes routine, one of the men just had to go and develop romantic feelings for their co-host. Typical.

This plot can go in many different directions, these directions are completely up to us. Though it would be better for me if there was some sort of romantic payoff at the end of it. What can I say? I'm a sucker for love. Set in the modern day

At the coast of some country in Northern Europe, an entirely new section of land has been discovered. The area is small, around 5km^2, mountainous, and covered entirely in snow and ice, but that’s about all anybody knows about it. Our characters are skilled geologists who have been sent there to investigate the area, and find out everything they can about this new strip of unclaimed land. From what rock type the mountains are made from, to if the land is even habitable, are characters are in charge of searching, testing and reporting on every square meter of this cold and hostile environment.
In order to conduct a thorough investigation of this new-found land, are characters are issued to stay for about 1 year. Apart from the home that’s been built for them, the two men are surrounded entirely by the unknown.

Our two characters are strangers to each other, but as they literally have nobody else, they soon become close, and a romantic connection ends up developing between the two of them. And though the unforgiving landscape takes its toll on the both of them, they have each other to help them make it through

I hope this one isn’t too boring lol. I was thinking this would be a sort of understated soft romance, but the environment would create tension and ultimately move the plot forward. It could be more dark though, say if there were beasts in the mountains, or if there was a snowstorm and they list heating. I have a lot of ideas and many directions this plot could go in, and I’d really love to try them out.

Long ago, there was nothing. Nothing to see, nothing to do, nothing at all. Nobody knows how or why, but one day, a man and woman appeared. Together, they created everything, and filled the nothing with light and life and vitality. And the people they created were incredibly grateful, and the man and woman received adoration and worship across the land. The two were known as Life, and became king and queen of the land, and all was harmonious for a short while, until another couple came to be.
The second man and woman possessed a similar power to the king and queen. Whatever they touched, immediately died, and whatever they didn't would die eventually. Only the king and queen were immune. The people were outraged, terrified and full of despair because of this, and when the asked the couple why they had done what they had done, all they could say was that "Everything must come to an end"

The king and queen were too devastated that all of their work was diminishing before their eyes, and were angry at the other two for taking what they'd made away. So they decided to banish the both of them to the opposite end of the land, far away from humanity. But the living still died, and it was clear that there would be no changing that.

These days, things are different. Once it was clear there was no stopping death, the king and queen learned to accept it. The banishment was lifted, and the two were allowed to roam the land again. The king and queen had children, as did the other couple, and slowly, the family of death are beginning to be integrated into society again.

One such night where life and death came together was during the annual royal masquerade ball. It was a massive celebration, and everybody was invited, so long as they wore a mask and a pair of gloves. It was late into the night when the prince of life had grown bored of the festivities, and found himself sitting outside for a bit of fresh air. It was there he met a masked man who piqued his interest. The two began to talk and flirt a little, hitting it off immediately. Minutes turned into hours, and the two boys were still sat outside engaged in conversation. It was clear the two had chemistry, and the prince had never got along with anybody so well in his life. The prince then realised he just had to know who he was talking to, and removed the stranger's mask. He recognized him immediately as the son of death.

Ok again I have so many ideas I was too tired to mention about this plot, and would absolutely love to share them. This is an idea I've had for ages, and I've never really found anybody interested in it

I do hope you read through It all, and I'd be ecstatic to plot with any of you! That's all for now. If you have any ideas of your own, I’d be happy to hear them. If you’re interested, send me a pm or leave a message here ❁

Last edited:
Im super interested in symphony or gold and glory if one is open <3 I can't start pms yet but if you shoot one my way we can talk about trying to start something :>

I love a lot of your ideas, they seem really interesting. I love all your story plots and some of the pairings I'd like to do most are:
Demon x Angel
All boys school
Prince x Servant
Nobel x Peasant
Vampire x Human
Forbidden love
-
One of the ideas I have not listed on my thread is a boy with heavily conservative parents x a bad boy, which would be DOUBLE drama considering the parents.

I have a lot of scenarios of my own in my search thread which I can link you too if you'd like.
Another thing real quick is that while I don't mind playing the dominant role in a relationship, I'd like to be the submissive one as well too sometimes, so if you don't mind that then I think we'd be great partners!

Are you still up for all of these! I'd love to do the good boy x bad boy, but if that's taken, I'm up for most of the other ones as well!

I really like your 'Gold and Glory' prompt. Is that one still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back