• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Angsty mxm search (Casual/Detailed)

Hi there - I'm brand new to this site but I'm currently looking for other MxM rpers who like longer posts in past tense, third person, with interesting worldbuilding, character development and interaction. I'd really like to chat with you about some of the plots you have and see if we can set something up; if you have discord I'm much more familiar with that, FlashAhAh#5113

omg omg i LOVE the "we're live in 3..." plot! i think banter in relationships is hilarious, especially when it's kinda toxic at first then it simmers down. if you're still looking, i'd be happy to plot some stuff with you on that!~

omg omg i LOVE the "we're live in 3..." plot! i think banter in relationships is hilarious, especially when it's kinda toxic at first then it simmers down. if you're still looking, i'd be happy to plot some stuff with you on that!~

Brilliant! I’ll pm ya

I really like the 'Let me get to know you' and 'We're live in 3...' prompts. However, if neither of those are open at the moment, I'd be down to talk about more ideas with you! Just PM me if you're down!

Hi! I was wondering if you were interested in doing an all-boys school RP with me, it could be really fun in my opinion! Thank you for your time! :)

Hi! I'd be really down for any of the plots mentioned in the non hidden area! Feel free to shoot me a pm and we can work out the details on which plot you'd like to do the most and whatnot uwu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back