• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Angelic Dome

Miki smiled. "I sparred a ton yesterday, so I think I will pass. Can't give out all my secrets." she said.

"I was referring to him, of course." He said with a smile before looking appalled. "I bought you ice cream, now you betray me?" He asked jokingly, in a showboating fashion. "But in all seriousness, you were painted as... interesting last night." He said with a sly smile at the boy.

"I don't want to hurt Miki again...." He remembered her being scared of him after the kiss.... and if he was to build that relation ship up again... he had to follow orders..

Miki looked at him. "But you can act of your own accord. And you didn't hurt me. I was just, surprised. "She said.

"Okay, lets start from the beginning." Alphonse said with a deep breath. "Me. You. Fight. I just want to see if you are good enough to protected her, like you're so adamant about. I also want my first fight, and if my calculations are right, you are the most likely candidate to have tied her. So do you want to have a practice battle with me?"

He ate the last bit of ice cream, and nodded. He looked at him. His angel went into battle mode, drawing his sword.

Again, he had to sigh, there was just no suppressing it. "The Arena would be the best place for this, not here." He said before Omni lowered enough for Alphonse to get on his hand and fly away at a very leisurely pace. "You guys coming?"

Miki smiled and stood on the edge of the roof. "See you there slowpokes." She said, leaning forward and falling off the roof. Mariki smiled and caught Miki on her back. Miki started riding to the arena.

Kiro saw two men were about to fight. He said "You see that, it looks like a match is about to occur. They're heading to the dome. We should watch it, to find out what the enemy is like. Maybe we can get a sparring match."

Gil said "Well lets see what these mongrels got!"

The trio turned to head toward the dome to watch this battle.

Miki landed outside and walked in. She saw Gil and the others and rolled her eyes, walking towards the stand next to them, flipping her pigtail over her shoulder in the process. Suddenly, she was regretting wearing shorts and a tank top.

(Yeah, we never say anything like that before.) "Don't worry, you're in good hands." Alphonse put a hand on her shoulder as soon as he senced the apprehension in her. "Come on, let's just go in and have so friendly fun." He then directed Omni to the hangars while waiting for the other to arrive.

"Well then, let's..." A pair of swords materialized in his hands, each much larger than one would anticipate. "Go!" He came in swinging around like a madman, only form in him was two cut with two swords that made his robot, as large as it was, look like it was overcompensating.

The guys didn't notice Miki standing next to them they were too focused on the battle. Then Shin said "Look it's Saji lucky jerk, he's done there talking to some girl!" Kiro said "Now he's trying to baaaag!" Gil only laughed for a second or two then said. "She's not too bad, she certainly has one thing all men like!" Gil nodded his head in approval. The others nodded along with him.

Miki face palmed and yelled. "WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP!" Before returning to the fight. She was tempted to give Gil another bloody nose.

Conner was determined to not got to the sparring dome today. If he went there, he would be sucked into a fight, which he said to Sparks he wouldn't do. So, to try and distract himself, he just waked. He didn't have a location in mind, as long as it wasn't the sparring arena.

Alphonse laughed to himself as he swing swords around like crazy. This was fun. If it wasn't already obvious, he was playing around. For a mech of Omni's build to be pushing for a melee fight was a joke, and not a very good one at that. This was just to get to know the person better, their limits and strengths, their disposition in battle and their motivations. The enemy dodged, either a form of fear or apprehension. He needed to swing faster. The cannons that once sat of his shoulders and his knees flipped out, brandishing hands before more swords came into play. Again he started swinging.

Saji said "I saw something by the dome, I want to check out so go on without me." He turned his Paladin towards the dome. The other three went on ahead rocketing over Miki and two guys. Saji turned and entered the dome. Saji said "Where is she? There, she is. I knew I saw a female pilot." Paladin walked over with Saji on top of it's head. "Hello lady Pilot i'm Saji are you here for Nationals as well?"
Fia startled turns to the boy "Yes, hello. Its nice to meet you Saji. My name is Fia" she waves her hand over to Athena "This is Athena." Athena bows and gives a slight wave "Whats up." Fia giggles at this, her robot is so much more relaxed with her remodel.

He dodged faster. He was built for speed and did not want to mess up an opportunity. He created a hologram to confuse him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back