• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Angelic Dome

Miki facepalmed, looking up at the two others. "What kind of pills did you guys take this morning?" She asked, looking at all of them.

"Pills of being bored!" Shin replied. "Trying to bag mad hard!" Saji said in a loud whisper. Kiro sighed and said "Don't mind them, they're just bored atleast they aren't rampaging through the city."

"Okay we're going to hit the club and find some ladies tagging along?" Saji said.

Kiro looked at Miki to answer that. Gil's Sousei fly by at that moment but didn't stop.

"Hahaahhhaha!" Saji said while his Paladin pulled away carrying him with it. The Crusader and Shin followed after. Kiro was still contemplating it. He could stay and try his luck with a portion of failure or go and almost certainly suceed. He decided he'll try the harder option. "So what is there to do in this city these days?"

"Miki." She said, taking out two hairties and tying her hair into pigtails again. Why was she being swarmed by guys?

"Well it was nice to meet you Miki, see you later!" Kiro said in the end decided to go to the club. He hopped onto Solaxia. He smiled at her once and fly off. He passed Gil and yelled out "Going to the club!" Gil immediately changed course and followed him.

"I'm surrounded by idiots." Alphonse said with a sigh as he looked down on the three, or six, after their argument. "And Miki." He smirked as he jumped down from the palm of his oversized mech and onto the rooftop. Goodness knows how he was hidden, even with his mech, from the others. They were probably just that stupid, one suit of theirs did copy the technology he pioneered. "Hi Miki!" He said childishly as he looked at the two other guys with nonchalance. "So who's the one you're taking?"

"Well that answers that question." Alphonse said with a smile as he looked at the downcast boy. "Oh don't look so glum chum, here." Again the magic of ice cream out of nowhere manifested itself, this time in the form of a pristine wrapped cone. "Have some ice cream, It's just soooo~ good! Don't worry about Omni, he can take care of some of those posers easy, especially after all the energy he saved up right after sunrise." Indeed the giant robot was watching vigilantly, just in case someone did something stupid.

(What happened?) After Sparks woke up, Conner asked "How's that arm?" In response, Sparks rolled the repaired shoulder and gave a thumbs up. "Alright. We're still going to take it easy today." What Conner had just said, Sparks did not like and gave him a smack to show it. "Oi! I'm just making sure you don't get to harmed before the tournement."

"Did you guys notice that bulky bot hanging around?" Shin asked. a

Saji replied "I was a some white and then suddenly there's this even darker thing attached to it, then I noticed it's a bot!"

Kiro replied "Solaxia sensed it due to some similarity, I have a feeling he may be trouble or just creepy."

"Muahhahhaahaahaahaahuahhahahhhaa!" Gil laughed. "What does it matter I'll smash him anyway! That mongrel would make a fine servant."

The other 3 gave Gil the "that's just weird" look.

The four of them landed outside a club and saw it's too early in the day, it opens at sundown. The group glared at Saji. "Hey I thought it'd be open." He said in his defence. Shin then comically kicked him in the face. "How long till the tournemant starts?" Kiro asked. They all shrugged.

They hopped onto their bots and flew off back to the Morgan Meister Hotel.

EvilLaugh said:
"Well that answers that question." Alphonse said with a smile as he looked at the downcast boy. "Oh don't look so glum chum, here." Again the magic of ice cream out of nowhere manifested itself, this time in the form of a pristine wrapped cone. "Have some ice cream, It's just soooo~ good! Don't worry about Omni, he can take care of some of those posers easy, especially after all the energy he saved up right after sunrise." Indeed the giant robot was watching vigilantly, just in case someone did something stupid.
He took the cone, and looked at it. It looked tasty.. But he didn't know he could trust him...."Ok..." He said, and gave slow licks.

Miki smiled at Alphosen. "Hey buddy! Thanks for the advice the other day." She said, giving him a short hug.

Fia and Athena 2.0 began walking down the street. "It's been so long since I have been on the streets, not much has changed since the last time I've been here." She remembered the firm yet comforting grip of her father and the gentle warmth of her mother as the walked hand in hand down the snowy street. Even though it was winter they stopped at a ice cream shop, the cold numbed their tongue, but it was delicious all the same. "Remembering your family?" Athena asks. "Yeah" she looks at the ice cream shop and sighs.

The two arrive at the dome and look at the arena. Fia shudders a little her last memory here was no ta happy one. Athena turns to her "are you sure I am ready?" Fia turns to the Angel and puts a hand on her "I know that you were uncomfortable in that body and I am so sorry for that Athena. I don't know if this is a good idea, but we should never back down from a challenge. Even if we fail again at least it wont be the same as before." She smiles at the Angel and the Angel smiles back.

(sorry I don't really know where anyone is )

He could only hug back. "Well thanks for the company." He replied with a smile as he looked at the person eating the ice cream. He felt a little jealous himself, so he simply took out another cone and began eating the icy treat. "So what's going on here, aside from the obvious... measuring contest?" He asked with genuine confusion. All he really did see was a few people, and a girl he met a few hours ago, argue.

Miki smiled. "I convinced him to not jump off a bridge, I punched a narcissistic boy in the nose, then taunted him in mid air. That's about it." She said, looking at him. She really enjoyed making Gil squirm. It was fun to see him call people moguls, except when it was the person she had just saved.

Sukiyaki said:
Fia and Athena 2.0 began walking down the street. "It's been so long since I have been on the streets, not much has changed since the last time I've been here." She remembered the firm yet comforting grip of her father and the gentle warmth of her mother as the walked hand in hand down the snowy street. Even though it was winter they stopped at a ice cream shop, the cold numbed their tongue, but it was delicious all the same. "Remembering your family?" Athena asks. "Yeah" she looks at the ice cream shop and sighs.
The two arrive at the dome and look at the arena. Fia shudders a little her last memory here was no ta happy one. Athena turns to her "are you sure I am ready?" Fia turns to the Angel and puts a hand on her "I know that you were uncomfortable in that body and I am so sorry for that Athena. I don't know if this is a good idea, but we should never back down from a challenge. Even if we fail again at least it wont be the same as before." She smiles at the Angel and the Angel smiles back.

(sorry I don't really know where anyone is )
Saji said "I saw something by the dome, I want to check out so go on without me." He turned his Paladin towards the dome. The other three went on ahead rocketing over Miki and two guys. Saji turned and entered the dome. Saji said "Where is she? There, she is. I knew I saw a female pilot." Paladin walked over with Saji on top of it's head. "Hello lady Pilot i'm Saji are you here for Nationals as well?"

Hold up

"I see, well, too bad I missed it." He said quite seriously as the last of the cone disappeared into his mouth. Thinking always made him hungry, doing other things like battling and, well, repairing the arena or any other battle area, not so much. "So you two, got any plans for the day? I'm sure a little spar would interest at least one of you, okay not really sure. I sort of taunted a guy yesterday, but he just ran away the other bot was just too damaged. I'm going out of a limb here, and no one as been considerate enough to actually accept my challenges."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back