• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Angelic Dome

"Chill out It was a race no danger but your going to get hurt!" Gil said menacingly. Sousei fly on it's back while Gil hopped into it's inner compartment the emergency cockpit.It would seem like Gil went into it in a flash of light and in a way he did. He synchronized with Sousei. The bot came to stop in an upright position high above the buidlings. "You're gonna get it now, mongrel!" Gil said through the mech's speaker.

"IM NOT A MONGREL!!" He exclaimed. He calmed down, and thought of a song to gain full resonance with his angel. 
[media]

[/media]

"I'll smash you!" Gil replied, The artillery unfolded and glowed. He turned to the side a bit and took aim. He fired a high power beam at his enemy. "Take this mongrel!" Gil shouted. The enemy is a speed model so it's not meant to survive the heavy stuff since they're more towards finesse than strength, it would surely wipe away the enemy.

He increased booster speed, and went upwards into the sky, shooting the diamonds at him. He was bulky, but he would run out of ammo soon.

"Diamonds as if you'r worthy of such things!" Gil said increasing his own thrust dodging most of the diamond shower. Some of it scraped his Sousei but no actual damage. He fired another shot, his powerful cannons wouldn't run out soon it's energy not bullets! He increased thrust to close distance with his target.

He dodged again, not listening to him, just listening to the song, and he knew as it would come as a form of intimidation to him.

Miki watched the boys fight, her angel stopped a ways away from them. "Ooo. Boys fighting over me, that's a first." Miki said. She looked at Gil and smiled, blowing another fake kiss. "Come find me when you realize life isn't about competition." she said, tapping Mariki's palm. Mariki zoomed off towards her apartment.

Gil recoiled at the girl's words and fake kiss. "You lack one or two things for me to fight for you!" Gil said to her as she flew off. "So mongrel do you wish to continue or settle this later!?" Gil said to his enemy. His cannons twitched as if itching to fire again.

He rested his sword, and powered down his battle mode. "...No need..." He said to him. "...Not worth it..." He jet away to follow Miki

Miki smiled as she landed on the top of the building, getting of Mariki. "Thanks darling." She said, standing on the edge of the roof.

"Should've killed him!" Gil said.

"Don't say that master, you'll get him soon enough." Sousei replied turning back to the hotel.

Kiro rocketed around to where Miki was. He was sitting on Solaxia's shoulder and said "Hey be careful that's dangerous." Kiro smiled jumping of Solaxia onto the roof, he rolled then stood up. "So got any plans?" Kiro asked her.

Kiro raised an eyebrow. Then Saji on Paladin and Shin on Crusader thundered on by. Saji doubled back and said "He trying to baaaaagggggg!" he said it fairly loud. He hoped Miki did not understand what Saji meant. He asked her "Did you understand that?"

Miki smiled. "I darted out because I saw them. I also wanted to one up the guy, and it seemed to work." She said. At Kiro's call she looked over. "Not a clue." she said.

Kiro sighed in relief. He then laughed uncontrollably "Muhaahaahaahaahaaahhaaah, hehehehehheh, hahahahaaahahahahahhyayaayayhaaahayyayayyaahaahaaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was now rolling and laughing hysterically. He was laughing so hard it wouldn't be weird if Miki started laughing. Laughter is contagious.

Miki stared at him, laughing on the roof. "Are you ok?" She asked, looking at him. These people where weird.

"Yeah i'm fine, just something funny that's all ehhaahhaaahh!" Kiro said finally he stopped laughing. Kiro looked at the two and said "Are you two, together?"

Yeah they are, muahhahhaha Kiro said in his mind. "Tryin to baaag!" Saji said back around once more. Shin was with him and was echoing "Baaaaaaag!" Kiro gave them a strange look then almost broke into another laughing fit. "So we've been sponsored by a company, they own the hotel we stay at. They bult these for us and are paying us to use them! So how about you?"

Miki looked between the two. She had a feeling that what they where saying was something incredibly rude and very disgusting. She looked at him. "I built her myself, and I prefer not to attach myself to companies who will use me for a stupid campaign." She said.

"Stupid or not I'll put the money to good use!" Kiro said with a manly face and the sun seemd to shine on only him for a moment. The two were hovering within earshot of the roof loudly whispering "Tryin to baaag!" They weren't letting up in their joke assault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back