• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Angelic Dome

Sukiyaki said:
Fia flips around to evade the slowly disintegrating elbow of the crab. Fia turns and yells at him "throw me at it's head I think I can kill it!" She curls up into a ball and waits to be thrown.
Paladin catches her and Saji says "Alright! Here we go!"

He threw her at the oversized crab.

She was hulled straight into the crabs mouth entering the crabs stomach. The bombarment of the organic particles was like daggers, but Fia's upgraded metal was able to withstand it. Still spinning she releases her dual chain swords and they attack the internal area of the crab causing it to dissipate completely. There in the center of the area was a small red star piece. She points to the piece and yells at Saji "Shoot the star piece!!"

Saji grabs his heavy cannon and fires it. The bullet obliterates the start piece on contact. Saji then sheathed his spear which finally came back to him.

As the particles scatter further and further away Fia sheathes her chain sword and exhales the stress she had. She floats over to Saji and smiles, "That was really fun, I like working as a group sturdy and speed with strength and power. Good match up.... So what do you want to do now?"

Sukiyaki said:
As the particles scatter further and further away Fia sheathes her chain sword and exhales the stress she had. She floats over to Saji and smiles, "That was really fun, I like working as a group sturdy and speed with strength and power. Good match up.... So what do you want to do now?"
"Since I suggested we do this, how about you pick this one?"

"Hmm okay. I just input the info and then it moves us there right?" Fia begins imputing the specifications. As she presses enter the outskirts of space disappear and a the remains of a ruined ancient temple in a jungle emerge. "This will be a co op ruin mission against a horde of mutated werewolves and one water based dragon. The difficulty is intermediate, and good luck. Simulation start in three two one!" As soon as Fia and Saji's feet land on the ground four wolves jump at them from the jungle bushes. Fia ducks and punches one wolf in it's rib cage the wolf crumbles to the jungle floor. She rolls under the lunge of the second wolf and it along with the other two charge Saji

He drew his spear and twirled it ti smack the first one to the left. Then he uppercuts the next with the bottom of his spear. He then dashes to the right and threw his spear skewering all three. He forward to remove his spear and leaving them to bleed out. "This is a good one!" Saji said. He dashed to the right of Fia. "How'd you come up with this one?"

As five more wolves jump out from the bushes she throws one of the swords over the wolves neck and pulls it over taking the other sword and burying it into its skull. "The company I own helped make these I spent almost all of my free time playing with them!! That and too many horror movies!!" She laughs a little and stomps on the head of a lunging beast.

(Speed out the weapons?)

The enemy seemed to be trying to dodge the beam weapons, and was kind of successful enough. Time to up the ante then, and bring out some of the real weapons around here He thought with a smile as the beam weapons stopped firing for a while. Then the changes started happening, The canons started extending ever so slightly, the mark of the power up before a pair of pods flew out and started zooming around the arena. He now just had to wait a few minutes, or seconds

"Interesting!" Saji replied sheathing his spear and drawing his heavy gun cannon. He said "Going up!" His blasted in the air and once he reached a high enough altitude stopped hovered aimed and fired. He fired on the wolves without mercy. He didn't waste one shot, he always made it count.

Fia rolled back as Saji released a barrage of blasts onto the beats. He was good, very good Fia smiled this was fun. Suddenly a gigiantic black tail flash near her. Fia flip over the incoming tail and looked up toward Saji. "The bosis coming!"and noticed a large blast of dark light appear and head straight for Saji "look out!!"

Paladin's awesome thrusters saved Saji and the Paladin. But the gun was a different story, The gun looked like someone took a bite out of it, in a way they did. He drew his spear and fired his particle cannon in the direction the blast came from.

The unseen monster roared loudly in the jungle. Blasts explode upward from every which way. Fia yells up to Saji "lets meet at the ruins we can at least see it." Fia rushes off into the darkness of the jungle hoping that Saji understood her from down on the ground. As she arrives at the ruins and finds a position herself in a safe area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back