• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Angelic Dome

"This guy right here is Paladin. Nice to meet you." Saji said hopping down from Paladin and bowing to her. "What's up...... not much just passing time before Nationals. Mind helping me do that, with you I know it won't be a waste." Saji said smiling.

Sukiyaki said:
Fia startled turns to the boy "Yes, hello. Its nice to meet you Saji. My name is Fia" she waves her hand over to Athena "This is Athena." Athena bows and gives a slight wave "Whats up." Fia giggles at this, her robot is so much more relaxed with her remodel.

Fia blushed a little, smiled and nodded at Saji "sure we'd love to." Athena looked up at the taller Angel and gives a little glare, Athena after the remodel was much smaller than before, but she liked it It made her much harder to catch. Athena turns back to the boy "What do you have in mind?"

"Have you ever tried the simulators, they're unlike sparring and test your Angel in different ways as opposed to angel to angel combat. It'll help develop new techniques and skills to be used against Angels ironically. But, I heard it's alot of funfun!" Saji suggested.

Fia laughs not at Saji's great fun fun sentence, but because her company helped developed the simulators. Fia turns to Athena, and Athena noods in approval. "Sure it sounds fun let's go" Fia grabs her bag and turns to him.

((I AM TRYING TO FIX THE TABS, DO NOT WORRY!!!

*Breaks system*

Ok, maybe worry a little)) 
((Ok, worry a lot. I have no idea what the frick I am doing))

"What to do, what to do." Conner muttered to himself as he walked down one street or another. He was still determined not to go to the sparring arena, or anything else for that matter. But the more he walked around, the more attractive it seemed. He needed something to do, and that's when he found it. What stood before him was no doubt a mechanic's shop. Walking in, he rings a bell, or more accuretly dings it, to get the shop owner's attention. Once the man stepped out, a sort, round, and fat man with grease stains on his hands and face, came out and gave him a questioning look, Conner sai "I need something to do. Mind if I work in your shop for a bit?"

A bit surprised by the question, the only help he got was family and that needed to be paid. But after a short pause of weighing whether or not to fo it, he nods his head and shows Conner in.

I am trying to fix things, so here goes.

You are going to move to Technologia and compete in the tournament.

"Alright then, let's go!" Saji said energetic. He guided her to a different part of the dome where the simulators were located, they were a row of clear giant cylinders and on top spheres that were black on the outside is where the pilots go. The Angels are scanned and remain in the cylinder below. The angel data is deleted right after due to patenting laws but are used during the simulation. A menu comes up in the inside of the sphere and the pilot can select the specifics of their simulation. Their score comes out on the screens opposite the simulator. "Are you ready to get crazy!?" Saji exclaimed.

As Fia follows the boy into the simulator area of the dome, she was fascinated by how they incorporated the simulation area into the building. As Athena is lowered down in the lower cylinder she gives Fia the rock and roll sigh. Fia laughs "Yeah I'm ready" she loosens up calming herself down. She's nervous, this being only her second time it is still overwhelming.

(please go easy on me I am still new to the whole fighting rp)

(This will be a co op mission.)

The operator's voice came on in both simulators. "This will be a co op space mission against a space monster. The difficulty is intermediate, and good luck. Simulation start in three two one!"

Saji quickly placed on his simulation helmet and began. They were floating in space, he could Fia's Angel right next to him and then infront of them approaching was the monster.

Fia put on the simulation helmet and turned to Saji as she entered into deep space. Fia pulled out her dual chain swords and turned to face the monster. "Any strategy you had in mind?" She asked as the monster approached closer to the two.

(sorry for the lat post)

"I'd say just wing it, oh yeah!" Saji said blasted forward to the monster. It seemed to be surround by these organic particles that made Saji veer off course to avoid. He hit some of it and found it was nothing until the particles seemed to rejoin the monster. Tentacles sprouted from the monster and came at Saji who quickly evaded but they sharply changed target going right for Fia.

Fia expanded her wings and gracefully evaded the up coming tentacle. She threw one of her swords and wrapped the chain around the tentacle. She retracted the chain having her get closer to one of the monsters many arms and with the other sword she hacked the tentacle off with a swift chop, organic particles dissipated. Floating over the another tentacle she looks back at Saji "Wing it is fine by me" she smiles and throws her sword over a horn like part of the monster and zips up ward digging the other sword into the monsters side as she rose. The creature howls in pain and lashes it tentacles around frantically.

The creatures form began to shift dramatically. It turn into something that resembles a flower with Fia right in front of where the petals meet. It glowed a dangerous red. "This is not good!" Saji said moving out of the blast trajectory. It's fired with Fia directly infront of it.

The flower's sigma and carpel (inner parts of a flower) began shooting out rays of light once at a time. This gave fia the chance to grapple onto a near by rock. As the blast continued Fia hid behind the rock peaking out occasionally. The flower monster rotated around covering the entire field with beams in every direction.

After a while of hardly weaving out of the beams way he finally found his chance pointed the top of Paladin towards the creatuee and shot out a particle beam just as it was charging it's next beam. The particles within jammed and exploded exposing the monsters core. Paladin drew his spear and threw it right into the core causing the monster to disintegrate.

Fia amazed by Saji skills floats over to him "wow that was amazing do you think It's over?" Fia regretted that after she said it. The particles that had been dispersed gathered again, this time forming into a gigantic crab. The crab monster roared loudly and lunged a claw toward the two of them.

gogojojo331 said:
He dodged faster. He was built for speed and did not want to mess up an opportunity. He created a hologram to confuse him.
He shrugged when suddenly two of them appeared out of nowhere. Quickly assessing the situation, two more cannons were armed, with enough energy that would constitute a very very bright flash light, and fired at the two targets. If one was an illusion, it would simply disappear, if the other was the true enemy, most likely it would stop moving enough for him to get a hit in. A flash of light filled the stadium, Alphonse himself only saved by the optical system he chose as his weapon had this capability.

Paladin thruster kicked in and he went up, his spear returned to him and he threw it went twirling through the air landing between the two halves of the claw saving Fia. "This thing just doesn't die!" Saji roared firing his particles cannon at the claw's elbow.

He knew the plan he devised. To make him stop. Not going to happen. He shot up high into the sky, while the hologram got fried.

"Check." He announced casually as the blades dissipated.

When there was no where to go but up, one usually went up. the problem with going up, was its was now almost impossible to get back down. In a battle of ranged supremacy, he was virtually unbeatable. The cannons pointed upwards in a heartbeat, quickly tracking the area of the speeding robot, predicting where exactly would it go to dodge. With all the cannons he had prepared, that dodge chance was startlingly closer to zero than it was to one. He smiled behind his helmet.

Then he fired.

Paladin thruster kicked in and he went up, his spear returned to him and he threw it went twirling through the air landing between the two halves of the claw saving Fia. "This thing just doesn't die!" Saji roared firing his particles cannon at the claw's elbow.
Fia flips around to evade the slowly disintegrating elbow of the crab. Fia turns and yells at him "throw me at it's head I think I can kill it!" She curls up into a ball and waits to be thrown.

He then looked at the blasts. Ina quick decision, he powered down the thrusters, falling down with the added speed of weight. He missed some of the blast, losing his arm.

"Whoops... didn't see that coming." Alphonse chuckled from within the helmet as he saw the effect of the blast. He really only meant to lightly burn, maybe char, but instead it blasted the arm clean off. He must have added too much power, but checking the battery levels suggested otherwise. "Must be the light armor." He concluded as we maintained the onslaught, each pillar of energy tracking the target. He could stay put for a while since the sun was up, energy right about now was almost infinite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back