• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings AngelCloud's Partner Search!

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok I'm on the search for partners again! My name is AngelCloud and I'm a 24 year old, American roleplayer who's been at it for 5 years running. I'm a lesbian so most of my rps are fxf preferred. However I can tolerate fxm in rp under the right conditions.

I am heavily into fantasy and love to worldbuild. But I also love to communicate with my partners! So ooc chats are a must and I would love to hear input to help build these worlds as well. I can only do so much at once people.

You can expect at least a paragraph from me per response, but I expect the same of you in return as I need something I can work with when doing rps. Otherwise I have to resort to one liners to get the story moving and I hate to do that

I have a few pairings listed below that we can use in to and plot out ooc. Do not feel limited to these pairings. If you don't see one you wanna try, ask me! Odds are I just don't remember it at the time of my post

Vampire x Angel
Demon x angel
Demon x Hunter
Priestess x goddess
Centaur x unicorn
Pegasus x unicorn
Fawn x Angel
Goblin x human
Human x Angel
Human x elf
Elf x wyvern
Human x dragon
Human x vampire

Well that's all! Hope to hear from you soon

interested in human x dragon!

Heya, if you're still looking I'd be definitely in for an rp. Honestly I like all of the pairings you listed, so if there's one you're craving or prefer, I'll gladly go for whatever pairing you want :3

Ok I'm on the search for partners again! My name is AngelCloud and I'm a 24 year old, American roleplayer who's been at it for 5 years running. I'm a lesbian so most of my rps are fxf preferred. However I can tolerate fxm in rp under the right conditions.

I am heavily into fantasy and love to worldbuild. But I also love to communicate with my partners! So ooc chats are a must and I would love to hear input to help build these worlds as well. I can only do so much at once people.

You can expect at least a paragraph from me per response, but I expect the same of you in return as I need something I can work with when doing rps. Otherwise I have to resort to one liners to get the story moving and I hate to do that

I have a few pairings listed below that we can use in to and plot out ooc. Do not feel limited to these pairings. If you don't see one you wanna try, ask me! Odds are I just don't remember it at the time of my post

Vampire x Angel
Demon x angel
Demon x Hunter
Priestess x goddess
Centaur x unicorn
Pegasus x unicorn
Fawn x Angel
Goblin x human
Human x Angel
Human x elf
Elf x wyvern
Human x dragon
Human x vampire

Well that's all! Hope to hear from you soon
So, I'm new here and waiting for my thing to be confirmed. May you please pm me? I'm really interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back