• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Angel X Vampire Rp?

TracerBae

A Vampire That Came From Somewhere
I've had this idea in my head for a while now and have started to employ it in several different rps. However, i find myself currently with more free time then i anticipated. so i figured why not Make this an idea where i can get more people interested. Now, I'm a FxF rper mainly though i will do the occasional Fxm. I'm not a one line roleplayer But keep in mind i do most of it on my phone. so what may look like one line to you looks like three on my end. I will type more to compensate for this But please keep this in mind as the story progresses. If you don't think i'm typing enough, Please tell me so i can increase my output. I am not ditch friendly. I try to write at least a paragraph and am semi-lit Pms are my Preferred place to rp. With my basuc rules out of the way, Let's carry on with the Plot

my oc starts out as a human until she ended up in a fight with a rogue vampire. She was defending your oc who happens to be her best friend and your oc dies and comes back months later as an angel. My oc however was bitten and turned to a vampire though she killed the rogue. She kept hidden from other humans due to how they feel about "Children of the night" as Vampires are often classified. Until she sees you. She flees at first due to fear of how you react but you follow her into her "Lair" which is her hiding spot and has been since the incident. you'd speak calmly in an attempt to remove some of my oc's fear. She knows you after all, so once she sees you aren't fearful of her, She will open up more. We can add to it from there.

This sounds super fun! Hit me up if you’re still looking for someone to roleplay this with!

I'd love to rp with you! I normally play a vampire character but I'd love to mix it up and play a angel!

I've had this idea in my head for a while now and have started to employ it in several different rps. However, i find myself currently with more free time then i anticipated. so i figured why not Make this an idea where i can get more people interested. Now, I'm a FxF rper mainly though i will do the occasional Fxm. I'm not a one line roleplayer But keep in mind i do most of it on my phone. so what may look like one line to you looks like three on my end. I will type more to compensate for this But please keep this in mind as the story progresses. If you don't think i'm typing enough, Please tell me so i can increase my output. I am not ditch friendly. I try to write at least a paragraph and am semi-lit Pms are my Preferred place to rp. With my basuc rules out of the way, Let's carry on with the Plot

my oc starts out as a human until she ended up in a fight with a rogue vampire. She was defending your oc who happens to be her best friend and your oc dies and comes back months later as an angel. My oc however was bitten and turned to a vampire though she killed the rogue. She kept hidden from other humans due to how they feel about "Children of the night" as Vampires are often classified. Until she sees you. She flees at first due to fear of how you react but you follow her into her "Lair" which is her hiding spot and has been since the incident. you'd speak calmly in an attempt to remove some of my oc's fear. She knows you after all, so once she sees you aren't fearful of her, She will open up more. We can add to it from there.
Sounds fun! Still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back