• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Angel(me) x Demon/Monster (bxg bxb gxg)

RoosterRiot

Cause my long hair just can't cover up my red neck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I don’t know suddenly I just really want to do one. Now, ‘demon’ can be used more vague. For one thing Id like to stay away from religious depictions. Of course inspiration is expected but I dont want the names God or Satan involved for personal reasons. I’m going to have an ‘angel court’ where there’s different levels of angels and things like that. Its a bit underdeveloped but I got the basics down.

You can be in control of everything in ‘Hell’, you can call it something different, have a figure similar to a satan, call him the Demon Lord, Dragon King, idk its up to you. All of hell will be up to you.

To elaborate on the demon, you can be a demonic creature rather than a dude with horns wings and a tail, or, be a guy with horns, its totally up to you, you can be the big bad demon, ‘Goat Lord’, or just a small underling.

As for me, my characters status will depend, because I like the idea of an every angel getting lost, swearing and swearing that the court will come to find and help them, but slowly real they just arent important enough. The idea of them being replaced with a copy of themselves being very interesting to me too.

But also, I could play as a higher up, who simply cant be found, arrogant and rude, at first. Kinda like a rich x humble/poor.

The plot will probably be my character either being kidnapped for some elaborate scheme, my character falling and getting lost, either held captive or just unable to get back home without help, or my character trying to infiltrate some part of hell for some wrongdoing and getting caught.

Im open to any ideas or mashups

And gender can be anything, my characters will be pretty similar boy or girl so yeah.

Important Things
I am 16
I‘m open to including darker subjects as long as we follow guidelines.
I encourage deeply flawed characters, mine will be
I’m a girl

Idk here’s a description of what my character could look like

Faun-like body, white goat legs and tail. Human face with white hair and baby blue eyes, wings sprout of different sizes from the back, head, and lower back. One each on opposite sides of ankles(so when they fly they can put their feet together and it’d look like one set.)
On the head a spiking circle grows like horns on the head. Connecting to mirror a halo, (when it breaks they’re cast down to hell to become demons, maybe some demons break the halo for fun)

I look forward to playing this out with somebody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back