• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "And Who Are You, The Proud Lord Said..." (Game of Thrones Interest Check! Plot Inside, Looking for Canons or OCs)

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Hi there! I'm craving Game of Thrones at the moment, as always, so I thought I'd make an interest check! Specifically, I have a plot in mind for this, involving the Reynes. But before that, let me introduce myself. I'm Rusty, of House Shackleford, Lord of Sandpocket. I've been on this site for over a year now, with it being two years in August (Jesus, time has flown by!) I consider myself more on the casual side of writing, as I really don't like long, drawn out posts. Though I don't like short posts either, so as Thanos said, "Perfectly balanced, as all things should be." I do have really bad ADHD, so if I ghost you for a bit, don't be afraid to bump me! It's a bad habit of mine, and a bump should kick me into gear again! Romance is an absolute must for me, and I prefer MxF with me as the male. Anyways, here's the plot!

The Reynes of Castamere. Once a great and powerful House, rivaling the Lannister's in power, now only a footnote in history, their once great halls ruined and abandoned, it's rulers now long dead. But there is yet hope for them. In the night Castamere was ravaged, a single daughter of House Reyne escaped alongside a man-at-arms. They fled south, to Dorne, and soon bore a daughter. That daughter, in turn, married, and bore a son, the heir of House Reyne. This boy soon grew into a man, under the name of Addam Rivers, and set out into the world, ready to make his mark, and avenge what was taken from his family...

So the jist is that my character is the last true heir of House Reyne, returned from exile to retake his birthright, and avenge his House. Your character can be...pretty much anyone. Addam is pretty versatile. So they could be a canon character, or an OC. In turn, I can play a canon character for an OC of your's. Personally, I think that Jaime or Tyrion would be fitting for this plot, due to their relationship to House Reyne. But I could also play Jon or Robb for ya! Anyways, that's about it! Reply here or DM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back