• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy And They were Roommates~ (Fantasy Version!) CLOSED

Oswald_Abbott

Going to doctor not gonna be active
The Realistic Version of this

THis is more or less the same, but this one can have non-human characters.

The base Idea is here.
Muse A was a happy man, if a bit skittish, but kindness does not always pay sadly, and he has a wonderful home! It does not help that because he is a rare creature and one that is pretty discriminated against he can't get a job He can not afford the house himself so he puts out a poster for multiple Roommates, Muses B and C (Can add a muse D) find the poster and sign up. After about a year of living with Muse A His roommates start to develop feelings for him, everyone knows about it except Muse A, Because he is a bit thick in the head. Which one will get him? What will they do to get his heart? Or will they all decide to make an agreement?
One of the other muses can be Male but I would prefer there to be more females.

Can become a Harem if we choose to do so. I am alright with One of the other Muses being a Male, but most of them would preferably be female. Let me know if you wish to sign up for this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back