• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ancient Horrors and Where to Find Them [OOC]

Should the RP stay open?

• No! It's too crowded!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes! The more the merrier!

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Honestly, we should wait and figure out if that’s what the actually meant and clarification before making a post, after all, we don’t wanna make accidents regarding information

I saw it as an attack as well, but yeah we should wait to ask... but im glad to see my characters not the only one calling shadow for what he is XD

Kotlinsky: “Not even five seconds after my speech… and everything is going to shit”

well I mean you are sorta another Cthulhu... so it partly makes sense, but then again he doesn't know what Cthulhu looks like... imagine Godzilla in every universe though... he'd be very strange in Final Fantasy

well I mean you are sorta another Cthulhu... so it partly makes sense, but then again he doesn't know what Cthulhu looks like... imagine Godzilla in every universe though... he'd be very strange in Final Fantasy
I think there was a video I saw the other day that explored that question. There were design ideas for a Star Wars version and a LOTR version. Maybe a Final Fantasy version isnt a stretch.

Although I think star wars already has their take on it in the form of the Zillo Beast

You know… I might have plans for another character of the same universe of Kotlinsky, my character being more of a healer and debuffer support… but uh, funny thing is that he is an Occultist, essentially, gave up his soul to his local Eldritch God back home to get his powers. I could imagine someone just asking where he got his powers from, and like:

Character: “So where did you get your powers from?”

Occultist: “Oh you know, nothing special… just gave up my soul to an Eldritch God and gotten the abilities of it”

Character: “El- what

There is no sorta, I AM another Cthulhu, just not much of a malevolent one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back