• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ancient Horrors and Where to Find Them [OOC]

Should the RP stay open?

• No! It's too crowded!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes! The more the merrier!

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kotlinsky: “Fuckin hate Eldritch creatures, wait, what do you mean we have one inside our very team?”

Huh, I get it now. That’s odd... I don’t remember that Godzilla post from 1:25pm. Making a few small edits to that Bayonetta post from 3:12.

lol, ik the feeling of struggling to keep up with everyone, also hello Xeridian, welcome to this rp... Hope you get accepted XD (which I believe you will be)

lol, ik the feeling of struggling to keep up with everyone, also hello Xeridian, welcome to this rp... Hope you get accepted XD (which I believe you will be)

Same, Sen. Fast rp at some times when you got a duo and one character to write at the same time XD

I could at least try to interact with your character at the moment, if you want?

oh no, its fine if you don't want to XD I mean it may help friendships and all, but don't feel forced

oh, then im sure he'll be well loved in this rp XD unique things go well, which is why (I think) we don't have any super mainstream characters or anyone super easy to act as... and OC's make it better in a way

oh, then im sure he'll be well loved in this rp XD unique things go well, which is why (I think) we don't have any super mainstream characters or anyone super easy to act as... and OC's make it better in a way
Here I am with Jak and Daxter and Radec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back