• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ancient Chinese love fantasy

Currently looking to RP mxm with my OC shizun Na Shisu (he's right at the bottom)

Hello!​

I'm a fairly experienced role player. Over the years, I've role played original stories as well as various shows. It's been a while since I role played. The pandemic put serious limitations on my socializing so I've decided to pick it back up.

Response length
Varies.
It can be one paragraph or several. The paragraph length varies too.
All depends on the ideas I have, the situation in the RP, if I'm tired, and my mood.

Genres
Romance (MxM and FxF)
Adventure
A bit of angst
light-hearted/feel good/fluff

Current fandom interests
- Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler/Demon Butler
- Mo Dao Zu Shi/The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation/Founder of Diabolism
Also the live action adaptation Chen Qing Ling/The Untamed
- SVSSS/Scum Villain's Self Saving System/Scumbag System
- 19 Days by Old Xian (I'd like to be Mo Guanshan)
- Beastars
- Twilight
- Terminator: Dark Fate

Story ideas
I usually prefer fandom, but I can do original as well.
(it's possible to crossover plot ideas from other things)
MDZS plots​
1. While the canon is set in the past, I'm thinking of a story set in modern times for some imagination and creativity freedom. Imagine that in the past, at some point, a night hunt went wrong for Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, and they got cursed. However, the curse had different effects on them. Lan Zhan got frozen in time. In other words, became immortal. Wei Ying, on the other hand, keeps being reborn into the world over the course of time. Born, living out his life as new person each time, and dying, something that took a while for Lan Zhan to figure out. For Lan Zhan, the curse made him watch everyone he knew before grow old and die, and gain and lose his lover too many times to count. It's hard to tell who got the short end of the stick out of the two of them.
Over the course of time, the cultivation world changed: became more united. Additionally, a new type of core appeared - the silver core. Opposite of the golden core, it gives the owner the power to cultivate resentful energy without getting harmed. With this development, the Yiling Sect had to be established officially. However, there are also cultivators who do not abide by the rules of the cultivation world. Criminals, in other words.
This plot follows Wei Ying's reincarnation and Lan Zhan. Some of the challenges they will face is Wei Ying's memory of the past with Lan Zhan, cultivation criminals, supernatural beings, possibly some political drama in the cultivation world, and maybe more.

2. What if Lan Zhan died and returned as a fierce corpse? Wei Ying didn't raise him. Lan Zhan rose on his own, but not because of resentful energy. He had a love in him that just would not die. Wei Ying on the other hand was alive and had plenty of resentment in him for those who were at fault for Lan Zhan's death. He avenged Lan Zhan and then spent months mourning Lan Zhan in seclusion. Only Wen Ning looking after Wei Ying's basic needs kept him from dying. And then one fateful night Wei Ying runs into Lan Zhan. He thinks he's gone mad, He's convinced he's gone mad from grief, only Wen Ning isn't mad, and he keeps confirming that Lan Zhan is in fact actually real.
Too cheesy?

3. Got this idea from Tumblr.
Modern!AU like the first idea, but instead Lan Zhan wrote a fanfic of him and Wei WuXian instead of a song.
Mo Dao Zu Shi is the epic romance written by anonymous author han_guangjun and Wei Wuxian is a fan who has all the merchandise, a signed copy of the novel, and got hired as the main manhua artist without knowing that the book was written by his childhood best friend who fell out of contact with him five years ago and then met him by chance again at a New Year’s party.

I would like to assume the role of Wei Ying and I'm looking for a Lan Zhan.
Kuroshitsuji ideas​
What if:
- Ciel doesn't get his revenge in the end
- Ciel's soul is collected by the grim reapers and Sebastian doesn't get to eat it
- A mission gone wrong ends up with Ciel as some sort of freak monster
- Sebastian couldn't protect Ciel from dying and then somehow in the future meets Ciel as an adult
- Sebastian runs into a reincarnated Ciel and even though there are many similarities between the life of this Ciel and the one Sebastian knew, the new one doesn't need the demon
- Something happens to Sebastian (maybe he dies and somehow comes back), Ciel somehow achieves his vengeance without him, but what would be their future when Sebastian comes back?
- Ciel is secretly a Balam and Sebastian never suspected a thing

Modern AU:
Sebastian is a:
- profiler for the FBI's BAU (Criminal Minds idea)
- detective
- business man/mafia boss
- teacher/professor
- terminator
source.gif
- or whatever you want to make him

Ciel is a:
- victim
- student
- an heir to a rival company
- John Connor
- maybe you have suggestions for what I should make him?

Also open to hearing your plot ideas. If these plots are not to your liking, that's okay.

Additional stuff
- enemies to lovers
- friends to lovers
- Hanahaki disease trope

Characters
8611eb9962d3e340d0a399e53d3b20f0.jpg
84ca210b7dd65b55a4f771badec6e662.jpg
Mo GuanShan
Dkurt2HX4AAvmCP.jpg
Wei Ying (WuXian)
eea84b3a04b8fbd49a8ccd7c182662d7.jpg
b4cd8f9c4f7227ef7e549f582107eea3.jpg
In the Emperor's court there was a cultivation (Chinese spiritual magic) master. He was considered to be one of the strongest if not the strongest cultivators of the world and he was the only other person, other than the Emperor, who was compared to the sun. But while the Emperor was the bright, burning sun, the cultivator was like the gentle sunrise. He did many great works for the cultivation world and served the Emperor well, but one day he was cursed by someone. The curse was cruel. Every time he'd use his spiritual power, he'd grow weaker and closer to death. After only a bit of time, he became sickly and unable to properly serve the Emperor. During a campaign, he protected and saved the Emperor's life, but that cost him a lot. After a bit more time, as he grew even more weak, the Emperor discharged him from his post. The master left the palace and decided to leave the capital altogether. He took to traveling and settled as a scholar and a teacher in small town. One time, a student of his was having trouble. His family for being bullied and extorted, so he taught the student how to fight and he could protect his family. That earned him some fame and he opened a martial arts school.
Late teens:
19535f15333d5904fa571131e1afb171.jpg

Early to mid twenties:
a9dfbee8357fc049c57ace17fd1d6be3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back