• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Jy67a19.jpg
Steve FreelingSteve was genuinely bewildered upon hearing the man talk about some sort of crazed family and whether Steve was part of it. I'm also pretty sure I came from the side rather than back.
"I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even really know any of the people who live here. I just moved in yesterday. I left my family behind in Hokkaido- Huh?"
Just then, another man, not much older than himself and also half-Japanese, rushed over to where they were, glaring at Steve and asking what was going on, acting as if he were ready to fight. He's looking at me like I'm the spawn of Satan! My second frickin' day and this is exactly what I moved here to get away from! Either way, he chose to remain calm.
"Listen, pal. I really don't appreciate how aggressive you're being right now. I moved here to get away from that because my ex was abusive so if I wanted more of that, I might as well just march right back to Hokkaido and live with her. All I did was notice him behind this bush looking distressed and ask if he was okay. Calm down."
Much to Steve's surprise, the first man accused the second man of also being part of this deranged family. What the hell? Okay, now I know he's just being paranoid.
"Could you please calm down? Not everyone's out to get you. Besides that, you're making a scene. You almost gave that old lady minding her own business and walking her dog across the street a heart attack." It was true that the old lady walking her dog had jolted upon seeing all this happen in front of her. Steve had seen it out of the corner of his eye.
A young woman, who Steve also guessed to be about his age, grabbed the first man, Tolliver, by the collar before berating him just as it seemed he was trying to calm down. His eyes widened at the sight before him.
Shooo... She's really ticked off... Steve was simply bewildered at seeing her run, though. What happened? She looked as if she'd seen a ghost or something.
"So then, what have I gotten myself into this time?" he asked no one in particular.
Interacting: Sir Aizen Sir Aizen PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Cosmos Cosmos

Eri seemed overwhelming of not somewhat overjoyed even then the Damien fellow was overwhelmed as well live to meet new faces? What was that about he shrugged it off guy was probably just jumbling his words turning away form he group has he flicked his tongue out again something had caught his attention it was trouble in the form of a likely short tempered canine. Since another man had showed up they where the last unknown scent and boy did they look like someone had cursed them baaad speaking with a high pitched voice. And that’s when the smell of wet dog got closes... seems he had managed to attract the rage of the local wolf as Bethany shoved sarcove to the side so she could berate the squeaky voiced man about how there all not at all related...and good job she slipped up and mentioned how there where none human sarcove shook his head Bethany really needed to temper herself watching as se ran out of the building realising she had problems screwed up. Walking over to the guy she had grabbed “you ok mate?” He asked “don’t worry about Bethany she’s a little on edge like all the time” sarcove then turned back to everyone with the door opening so much the cold morning air being let in was starting to get to him yawning his forked tongue sticking out as he did so remember what eri had asked him to do “after that... we should all go to the lounge anyone what tea or coffee While we wait?” He asked gesturing everyone to follow him going head to lead them all to the lounge, as he opened the door to allow everyone else in if they followed. “So anyone decided if they want a hot drink or anything?” He asked sounding somewhat off... like he was a little light headed and well he was the naga could seriously go for something warm.. or someone warm.

(Not sure if I’m right about what lounge so I left it vague I can change stuff later K)

Aloysius

Al looked over the cupcakes with a smile, which was hidden behind his scarf. "Mmmm." He trilled. "You truly are talented." During his short time at the apartment, he had mostly avoided the others. He didn't care to be amid all of the noise and excitement. It was much better viewed from afar.

He laughed at her amalgamation of the word. "Diaper-eaties." He corrected, wondering if she would challenge him on it. "If anything is worth that fate, it is one your confections." He said as he selected a green cupcake from the plate.

Al looked at her with a tilt of his head. She truly was one of his more caring neighbors. "I do sometimes." He confided, "but it is a small price to pay for fashion." The answer was clearly a cover, but he hoped she would let it stand for now. He needed to stay hidden. They could find him! Some days he felt as if it were only a matter of time.

He shook his head quickly. "Let them have their fun, Phira. We don't need to add to the commotion." Which was to say, there were new people and Al didn't want to reveal himself to then until they were properly vetted. He still hadn't shown himself to the new guy from the previous night. "How was your night. Did you sleep well?"

Interaction ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
Mention Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

Tsubasa
Interactions: Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Sir Aizen Sir Aizen

He glared daggers at Steven waiting for him to make a move but all he did was stare calmly at him though also that look was fill with exasperation. He heard the man being threatened shout, "G-Gwah!! Wh-Who are you!" Lester seems to almost curl in on himself "Th-This guy, he -" Lester paused to catch his breath. "H-He's part of a crazy family that lives here, I think! He won't t-tell me!" What?

This cause Tsubasa to pause as he tries to comprehend what he just heard. The supposed crazy man spoke to him to try to settle the situation, "Listen, pal. I really don't appreciate how aggressive you're being right now. I moved here to get away from that because my ex was abusive so if I wanted more of that, I might as well just march right back to Hokkaido and live with her. All I did was notice him behind this bush looking distressed and ask if he was okay. Calm down."

Hearing the words caused Tsubasa the grimace, it didn’t look like this guy was causing the problem meaning he jumped in without thinking again. He sighs internally. Why does he always seem to do that and make an even more mess of things. Well if this guy wasn’t the problem then why did the other one scream? He looks over at Lester with a confused gaze and seeing the man stare back on him in an accusatory way that blended with panic as he starts to yell at him as well. “D-Don't tell me you're one of them, too! What do you people want with me? I-I gotta go. . . I-I can't be here!"

That look set Tsubasa spiralling into a terrible mood, as the scowl deepens into almost an snarl. He hated these kind people. The people who would blame undeserving people for all the worlds problems. Taking mental deep breaths he tries to calmly inquire about the situation. “What the hell are you going about? I heard a scream and I came running to help your undeserving ass. So why don’t stop pointing your goddamn finger and explain to me why you act like you just got assaulted?” And fails miserably.

Steve, who seems to be the only source of reason in situation attempts to deescalate the tension once more. "Could you please calm down? Not everyone's out to get you. Besides that, you're making a scene. You almost gave that old lady minding her own business and walking her dog across the street a heart attack." He might’ve been successful if some lady didn’t come out and almost strangle Lester.

"What the heck is going on here Eri!?" The woman snapped, out announcing her presence before promptlyholding Lester up by the collar."What's even up with you! What kinda human screams THIS much! It's barely even morning for goodna sake!" She growled out, shoving him towards the complex as she stood there with heavy and deep breaths as she rubbed at her temples. “No one here is some kinda 'crazy family' none of us are even bloody related, though I swear, If you get loud one more time I'll- I'll!?-" The short tempered girl herself cut off.

Tsubasa stood there staring unsure of whether to stop the sudden intrusion but when he saw her push the man, he was ready grab Bethany and physically get in between the two but stopped when she suddenly left on her own. Leaving just as fast as she suddenly appeared.

"So then, what have I gotten myself into this time?" He heard Steve mutter beside him. You and me both...

"Uhm, uhm. Welcome newcomers to 7 auburn! I am Eri Eeriel, the landlady of this place! Please come inside and we can discuss things in a more comfortable place!" The fake landlord announced loudly finally appearing to stop this nonsense. "Sarcove, please guide them into the lounge. I will prepare something." She continued looking towards the half naked man before running off.

Tsubasa took a deep breath and pinches the bridge of his nose then exhales sharply. “Can you show me to the actual landlord? And please let there be no bullshit.” He says to the Sarcove considerably more done with the day than he had been 5 minutes earlier. He moves back to the grab his bag and follows Sarcove to the lounge.

1570498607929.pngChester avoided the basement the ghost was in because he didn't want to be seen cleaning for the people around him. He went back to the garden waiting for her to leave and finally she did, then he slipped into her room and began cleaning everything. He had spent days thinking how to tease her and the best he could come up with was putting up post it notes and silly pictures everywhere, I mean come on it's hard to prank the intangible.
Shakesy P Shakesy P

Attachments

• 1570493355993.png
    1570493355993.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Pamphira

The dragoness chuckled at the compliment. Her cooking was worth dying for? Wow, what a compliment. Although she was pretty sure the name didn't sound like that.

"Hopefully, the rest of the world thinks like that"

She confided. The mere thought that she was a waitress instead of a cook was infuriating, but it was because they didn't taste a bite of her food or let her cook anything.

"Your..Fashion is certainly unique then"

Pamphira let out a laugh. The thought of Al being a fashionist..Some how felt right. Fashion was one of the many human things she didn't understand. The purple haired girl looked over to the window. She actually wanted to go, but doubted she would do better than Bethany.

"If you say so.."

At the last question, Pamphira rolled her eyes, her annoyance evident.

"Oh, don't remind me. A dragon obviously NEEDS sleep but the hairball obviously is too DUMB and became LOUDER last night. Will she interrupt my hibernation too?"

With each word, Pamphira's nose blew out smoke, which she waved away.

"Sorry about that.. Did you manage to sleep with all the ruckus?"

Adamfaraday Adamfaraday Cosmos Cosmos

Eeriel

"Now, now. No need to yell at each other this early." Eri entered the lounge with a tray filled with caramel puddings that she just bought. The puddings was supposed to be her afternoon snack but since it was a very rare occasion that she got several newcomers at once she wouldn't mind parted with some of the snacks.

"Thank you for bringing them here, Sarcove. Now eat up everyone! You three, please fill these. If there's any question please don't hesitate to ask."

She handled the newcomers several sheet of papers to be filled, the registration forms. After providing cheap housing for unordinaries for several decades, she was armed with a lot of knowledge on how to accomodate them. This forms were not only for formality, but also so she would be able to determine their room service and forge some counterfeit documents if the need ever arise which is not that rare actually.

The forms appeared to be normal on the first page. Things like name, occupation, phone number and the like but the deeper ones read through it the weirder the questions become. Things like species, potential hazards, sensitive time/ condition, transformation and many more. There's also an optional insurance offer from Elf's Heart Company as the last page of the forms.

. A n u b i s . A n u b i s PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Sir Aizen Sir Aizen

Damien Ash

When Damien looked down at and took note of the young lady's appearance a chill trickled down his back, unbeknownst, the reason why. She wore what seemed to be a white floppy hat covering the one side it was leaning to. Underneath, flowing white hair twisted into large braids. Long black sleeves reached out from her dark blue blouse, covered by a white vestments flowing into a frilly dress sporting a similar color theme. Damien wasn't sure what he felt but it was familiar and somewhat of an opposing vibe. Hmm.. Strange. he thought to himself and twirled his hair around his left index finger. He cast it from his mind for now.

Sure, sure~ let's follow him." the white haired young girl moved hastily, following behind the disgruntled man's route. Damien trailed behind her along with the others- the old wooden floors creaked slightly as they made their way.

Damien smiled excited and curious if this was an often occurrence. Too long had he lived a silent life. His new purpose was to realize what it meant to be a human. I want to meet new people of all sorts. Make new friends, memories and experience this “love” that teacher always went on about. he thought to himself.

Damien felt something approaching from behind whatever it was it's presence was extremely agitated, "What the heck is going on here Eri?!" a woman's voice lashed out and she outpaced Damien and the others. She grabbed the man who was responsible for the womanly shriek moments ago. It seemed like she wasn't much of a morning person and she was not having it. “It's barely even morning for goodness sake!" she shoved him back toward the complex's interior.

Damien took an internal note, Okay then.. don't wanna find myself on her bad side. Morning = inside voice. Got it.

She raised her voice once more “If you get loud one more time I'll- I'll!?-" she looked as if she was contemplating violence. Damien braced himself to block her if necessary, though he hoped he wouldn't have to. He'd rather not get too involved. Losing his room before getting a key? He wouldn't know how to deal with that. The girl suddenly parted ways. He could tell she was attempting to stave off her anger.

This place IS lively. Damien thought, making an assumptive answer to his previous question and chuckled to himself.

When she brought herself to a halt she announced her standing as the person Damien was looking for, Eri Eeriel and the landlord of 7 Auburn. Apparently, there was another new tenant that had made his way into the main entrance. Damien didn't catch everything but the frail looking man, seemingly cowering in fear, looked as if he were trying to make his way out of the situation as soon as possible before he was threatened by the agitated girl that had just walked away. Eri invited them all for comfort and to discuss their new residency.

"Sarcove, please guide them into the lounge. I will prepare something." Eri tasked the shirtless man before abruptly making her way somewhere.

Damien watched as Sarcove checked on the gentleman who was just manhandled and followed him as he led them down the hall and into what look like an entrance into a library.

They entered the lounge and Damien found himself taking in the scene. The wooden floor was clean but had seen a long life of use. The were a few sections where the floor lightly creaked under his boots. To his left and right were some potted plant life he had never seen before- they gave off a light flowery scent and put his mind at ease. The light there was a little dim and his eyes didn't feel as strained. He made his way to one of the chairs to take his seat and nodded at Sarcove's offer.

Sure. I'd enjoy a cup of tea.” he crossed one leg over the other and smiled politely.

Eir had returned and appeared to be in a very good mood thanks to her new business no doubt, "Thank you for bringing them here, Sarcove. Now eat up everyone! You three, please fill these. If there's any question please don't hesitate to ask."

Damien happily grabbed his serving and forms in each hand and returned to the seat he previously sat in and took a look at the parchments. “What the..?” Damien was slightly taken aback by the wording as he made his way down the questionnaire. Species? So the landlord knows? Interesting.. I wonder if that means she's not human. It certainly comes off that way. Damien held out his hand and with a gentle puff of smoke a black feathered quill doused in black ink appeared in his right hand.

Hmm.. I'm not really sure what I'd classify myself as.. how about Shade? Hazards..? . . . . Well, there was that one time.. he jotted down that on rare occasion he can block out the sunlight in a large dome like area, with him at the center when he goes into a rage. Things also may or may not be sent to random locations while in said dome. He also mentioned that he can instill an incurable, atleast to his knowledge, fear in beings that witness his true form. He filled out the rest of forms to the best of his ability. “Done.” Damien smiled and his pen was wrapped in black smoke before all together disappearing.

Last edited:
1570616624781.png
current form
Sarcove
interaction: . A n u b i s . A n u b i s PyroMonomania PyroMonomania
Sarcove sighed a little at Tsubasa attitude he seemed incredibly pissed with the landlady being small and apparently not the landlady? Was that right? Or was the weather making him hear things weird? The naga shook his head a little pushing his hair away from his eyes “I don’t know what you where expecting and I don’t know what to tell you she is the landlord, haven’t you seen a dwarf or something like that?” Sarcove voice sounded slightly tired but also kind of woozy endin with a small giggle. Sarcove could help but act this way he just needed something warm. That Damien guy was the only one to take up his offer “ok then” he said heading towards the kitchen Eeriel heading into the lounge with a lot of caramel puddings probably for everyone else He probably would have had one once he got back.
Once he did get to the kitchen he grabbed two cups a tea bag and some instant coffee, filling up the kettle before turning it on sarcove quickly put the tea bad and coffee into there respective cups. Then doing something incredibly odd if anyone that didn’t know he was a lamia well a naga would do, hanging his head above the kettle the steam hitting his face as smile slowly spread across his it, once it had hit proper boiling sarcove wrapped his arms around the thing letting that heat of the device warm his body, the experience could be described as a relaxing warmth but also energising in the same way the slight fog in his mind clearly up and feeling much better now he poured the hot water into the cups, not sure if Damien wanted sugar or not so he took some of those little packet of sugar and took them with both cups and a set of spoons filling his hands walking back into the lounge,
setting Damien’s tea down next to the person, along with a spoon and a couple of sugar packets “here ya go didn’t know if you wanted sugar or not so” his voice sounding a lot more energetic then before, now sarcoves face was very close to Damien’s and well the man scent was incredibly close to that of those humans had but even with humans unique individual scents there was still something off about him and while yes this was a invasion of personal space sarcove had no concept of that the naga took his opportunity to get a really good sniff and taste flicking his forked tongue out touching Damien’s cheek for but a split second before retracting sarcove moving to a corner of the room. Finally with a good sense of the man sarcove wasn’t sure what to think but.... what is? Slowly sipping his coffee after dumping 3 sugars into it. He hopped Damien hadn’t noticed what he did. Or anyone else for that matter

Last edited:

AVIU/Eve: 100% Battery
Mission Status: Ongoing

It was the start of another sufficiently positive day, according to AVIU’s digital clock. Most humans had already ended the process of recharging their batteries overnight, but she sat motionless on her apartment floor, hugging her knees against her chest. Ninety-nine percent charged, tantalisingly close to a hundred. Logically, she knew she had enough battery life to last for days, but a small part of her, imbued with human emotions, would not stand for it. ‘Why?’ she had asked herself, to which she replied, ‘you gotta.’ The human side won.

Such strange creatures, these humans were. So obsessed with their illogical and bizarre pastimes. Her meanders on the internet had always resulted in finding at least some artistic representations of reproductive activities between various unidentifiable organisms. What purpose could there be in viewing the coupling of cephalopods and humanoids? They were incomprehensible, but that’s exactly why she liked them.

AVIU stood up, her battery now fully charged, and unplugged the cable from herself and the outlet on the wall. The humans were engaging in their usual social activities from what her sensors could detect. Now would be an opportune time to participate and wish the others a sufficiently positive day. Before that, however, she made sure to wipe herself clean, paying particular attention to her eyes as the lens had gathered dust overnight.

With rigid steps, she carefully made her to the kitchen, where several humans were already interacting with one another. During her short stay in the apartment, she’d observed that the humans here were quite different from the usual. Subspecies, she’d guessed. Further observations were necessary to be certain of anything. On that note, she approached one of the stranger tenants who licked another human’s cheek. Human social behaviours were perplexing. She would save the data for future interactions with humans.

After making a beeline towards the weird human, she stuck her tongue out to lick his cheek, as he had done. Experimentation often yielded telling results, though they were not always positive. Unfortunately, for her, she could not reach him. She kept her tongue sticking out as she determinedly looked up at the tall human, but only got his chin. “Objective failed. Height requirement not met. Generating convenient segue to avoid suspicion from one identified human person.” She spoke with her tongue still out, realising a little too late that she should retract it.

“Greetings, fellow human, of the species homo sapiens, how walks your day? I, who am also a human, of the species homo sapiens, was only sensing the air within our current area with my tongue, for...” AVIU paused, staring into the distance with unfocused eyes. “Possible ‘waffle’ particles present within our atmosphere?” Confusion slipped its way into her voice by the end of the sentence, but her face retained a bright and confident smile.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Lester Tolliver

Up till entering the apartment, time went by in a blur. Lester had been borderline-hysterical even before the crazy girl came out of the building and attacked him. Well. . . maybe not attacked. . . but still! What if she'd pushed him, and he fell on his back? He'd break his back, and die for sure! The young man stood there, frozen as folks babbled on around him. To anyone who directly spoke to him, Lester simply nodded, giving a little whimper of acknowledgement. Why did everything have to be this way. . . He simply followed the rest into the building as well, not really caring what happened, as long as someone didn't yell at him again.

Once inside, Lester flopped into a nearby chair, closing his eyes and trying to settle his nerves. Tea always helped with that, but the man doubted that it could counteract the caffeine in him right then. He glanced at the man Tsubasa for a moment, then his gaze flitted away. What did that guy know, anyway? He hadn't lived the life Lester had! "I-I'm scared for a good reason," He murmured,mainly at Tsubasa, though he didn't mind if anyone else was listening. "I-I have horrible luck! I-I wouldn't be surprised if. . . If an airplane crashed through the roof and squashed me flat. I almost got splattered by a falling window once!" Lester shuddered. "Th-There was also this b-bus -" Before he could continue, someone came out with the forms needed to claim residency.

Lester breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, he could sign up and get to his room. . . However, he had a slight pause when he read the form. Species? Did they mean 'race'? Why would they need that anyway? There were a few other categories that struck Lester as strange - he simply wrote 'N/A' next to them if there was no possible way they could apply to him. Once he was finished, he handed his back to the girl that had handed them out, twiddling his thumbs nervously. "S-So. . . we can go to our rooms now? It's t-too risky to be out here. . ."

. A n u b i s . A n u b i s Steve Freeling Steve Freeling PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Cosmos Cosmos

1570616624781.png

current form
Sarcove
interaction: zuri zuri
Sarcove was happily just drinking the rest of his coffee when that scentless girl began approaching he was never to sure with that one he didn’t exactly feel comfortable with someone with no scent so.. it was a little akward when she approached still scentless kinda wanting to move away sarcove realised he was already agents the wall... them the strangest thing happened she tried to lick him... sarcove tilted his head to the side looking at her akwardly... she tried to lick him... that mean she... interested in him... not in a sexual way more of a curious way... like she was somewhat confused and intended to get a good scent for him as well. She did however fail... voicing her failure but in a very... wierd way it confused sarcove even more Speaking even stranger again... sarcove didn’t really know how to respond but she did seem to be trying to cover up her attempt to lick him with saying there where waffles.. there where NO waffles only muffins in then air “Umm my day is going......ok? Err..there is are no waffles in the air though... so why would you be looking for them” he spoke somewhat akwardly bending down to her level so both faces where looking directly at one another “not sure why your trying to cover it up but it’s fine” he tried to say with a reassuring smile the naga really didn’t see anything wrong with licking someone. And well he just lightly licked her cheek “see all fine”

“They will, doll. All you have to do is present your best.” Al reassured. He liked doling out platitudes. They made him feel much more forgettable. And that was what he wanted to be. Forgettable and unidentifiable. When he moved on from this place (hopefully not soon as he rather liked it here) he didn’t want anyone to be able to tell his pursuers he had been present at all.

Al was all too happy to drop the matter of the newcomers. “OOOOH, wasn’t it terrible?” he chided, in the tone of someone who was about to dish out some delicious gossip. “I was unaware that dragons hibernated. Perhaps we could invest in some noise cancelling headphones, or better yet, proper soundproofing.”

Behind the mask, Al’s eyes got sad momentarily at the question. He rarely slept well. He preferred it that way. Didn’t want to be caught unawares. “Kind of you to ask, my darling. You’re always so thoughtful. I slept like a baby.” That was, he tossed and turned and woke up in tears when he did fall asleep.

Interactions: ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Mentions: Cosmos Cosmos

Tsubasa
Interactions: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

What is wrong with this place?! Was all that Tsubasa could think when Sarcove responded in a partly tired voice, “I don’t know what you where expecting and I don’t know what to tell you she is the landlord, haven’t you seen a dwarf or something like that?” He chuckled at the end as well that little piece of...
Tsubasa takes some mental breaths and closes his eyes when he see that Sarcove moves out of the lounge to brins some refreshments. He hears hears someone start to mutter to him, that someone was Lester making his eyebrow twitch with each word dribbling out and causing him the clench his fists. And before Tsubasa could do anything to release his anger he opens his eyes to the sound of Eri coming in with...pudding?

“Now, now. No need to yell at each other this early." She cheerfully admonishes as she hands out papers and pudding. "Thank you for bringing them here, Sarcove. Now eat up everyone! You three, please fill these. If there's any question please don't hesitate to ask."

Holding the paper he reads what would be a pretty normal registration form until he started to look deeper and deeper into the form. His grip keeps tightening and his frown deepening with every odd word he spots until he reaches the end to spots the fake insurance company as well. He’s going to calmly ask for the real landlord and he will hear them apologize for the girl messing with them and... and... I’m not going calm down anytime soon am I?

Enough.

“Isn’t this enough!?” He slams the paper into the table. “This little prank of yours has been going on long enough. So why don’t you quit screwing with me and give it to me straight. What is the point of you toying with me? Don’t you have something better to do with your time? Firstly what are you? Fifteen? I very much doubt that you’re the landlord at that age and what is this shit about species? Transformations? Magical Hazards? What are you trying to pull here beside squeeze some amusement from some desperate people looking for a place to live? I just wanted a roof over my head not be played the fool by some girls who’d thought it’d be funny to pull some elaborate prank. So why don’t you quit this little fucking charade.” He seethes out very much done with whatever this ploy the girl thought up. He knows he’s being too harsh but god did his anger bubble over again just like it always does. He won’t be surprised if he’s kicked out after this but at least he didn’t punch someone like last time. So that’s at least some improvement.

✴ Damien Ash ✴

(7 Auburn: Book Lounge)

Interactions
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Sir Aizen Sir Aizen
PyroMonomania PyroMonomania

Mentions
zuri zuri
Cosmos Cosmos
_______________________________________________________________________________________

The man that had introduced himself as Sarcove previously made his was back to the room and Damien politely nodded as he sat his tea and flavor enhancers in front of him. “Here ya go. Didn’t know if you wanted sugar or not so..

Ah! How thoughtful of you. You can never have too much sugar!” Damien chuckled and grabbed both packets and lined them up to open simultaneously. He pinched the packets open and dumped them into his coffee in one swift precise motion- a result of many, many, cups of tea worth of experience. “Hmph.” he sounded off proud of his sugar allocating skill. Hm..? Damien wondered to himself as he felt that a newly familiar presence found itself a little too close for comfort. “Um-” before words or thought for that matter, could form, Damien looked up, startled, to be greeted by an oddly hotter than it should have been forked tongue caressing his cheek. Damien was cautious but more so dumbfounded. This had never happened before. His only instinct was to keep an eye on the shirtless man in bewilderment as he slowly scooted back in his chair a good distance astounded and speechless! His mind was blank and could only watch as the man walked away toward a corner in the same room. What..? What.. whAT?! Damien exclaimed in his mind and widened his eyes a bit toward Sarcove. No, no, no.. that didn't just happen. Don't freak. No, no, no.. haha.. I must be tired.. Damien attempted to sweep it under the rug and convince himself that little event never happened. Yeah.. he continued. Yeah! That's right. I just imagined that.. Just look at his demeanor! He's acting as if nothing even happened!

As soon as he would settle himself down a beautiful young woman made a straight shot over to Sarcove. Her bright blonde hair fluttered as she walked almost in unison with her white dress and her large blue eyes were peering straight at man who tried to bluntly romance Damien just moments ago. Her smile seemed a bit off. Ahh.. haha.. That must be his woman.. she's really going to lay it in, hah! That'll teach you! Now I won't have to. I still need to get my key. You're lucky, “Sarcove.”

Damien watched from afar and his face slowly shifted from one of potential amusement to shear confusion. It would have been sort of cute to watch her make the attempt under different circumstances. Was she just jealous..? Good grief. Damien shook his head in defeat and looked at the gentleman across from him. Lester I think his name was? Damien searched his distorted memory due to recent events. Who seemed to be oblivious to what just transpired.

"I-I'm scared for a good reason," the younger antsy looking new tenant spoke, continuing a conversation from earlier perhaps "I-I have horrible luck! I-I wouldn't be surprised if. . . If an airplane crashed through the roof and squashed me flat. I almost got splattered by a falling window once!" Damien watched as Lester shivered in remembrance, his imagination getting the better of him no doubt. "Th-There was also this b-bus-"

Lester, was it? Seems like you've been through quite a bit..” he tried to console him a bit despite the two basically being two complete strangers. “No matter what life tosses in your direction you should try not to live in fear of what may.. or may not come. As your senior- I'm telling you: you'll miss out on many potential opportunities, trust me.” he saw a bit of his younger self in the kid and smiled warmly hoping he could calm him if even a bit.

The scent of the pudding seduced his sense of smell as he hovered the now open container under his nose. Damien had a terrible sweet tooth so Eri had already made her way to his good side. He dipped in his spoon and took a huge vocalized bite “Oom!” to his delight the flavor caressed over his tongue and before he could finish his bite he reacted gleefully “Oh! Dis ish shooo good!” He swallowed excitedly “Mm!” A huge smile reached across his face, “Thank you so much Miss Eeriel! This is wonderful.” Damien happily finished the rest in small bites making noises of what seemed to be enjoyment here and there, all the while a huge smile on his face. Damien neatly organized his documents in the order they were handed to him. Before he could offer to return his paperwork and finalize this fateful transaction, the complete opposite of Lester, the third new tenant spoke firmly and with agitation.

The man's tone seemed to grow more fierce as his rant went on. It was clear he had some anger issue of the sort and Damien decided to chime in and hopefully get things moving. “Perhaps she is the landlord- perhaps she's filling in for her parents.. Surely, you've seen a child look after their parent's shop after they set out to take care of a quick errand? Don't you think you're getting a bit worked up?” Damien attempted to avoid the whole “species” thing the man was clearly human and coming to and understanding would prove difficult. “How about we get ourselves moved in and save that discussion for some other time. Some of us have journeyed a long ways to arrive at this fine establishment and are quite tired.” He turned his attention toward the young landlord and continued, “I believe I can speak for all of us when I say we are ready to begin anew, if you'll have us, Miss Eeriel.” his words were ginuwine, at least for Damien.

Other than getting himself moved in he wanted to check on the girl from earlier who almost put Lester into an unconscious state of being. She seemed to have been going through a rough spot and Damien wasn't he type to leave someone all alone and in peril.

Last edited:
Eeriel

Eri was sitting calmly, hearing all the tennants interacting with each other while gulping some of the pudding. She skimmed their registration forms One of the , Lester, seemed to be quite scared and confused. Damien seemed to be relaxed, he looks like he enjoyed the pudding. Tsubasa though, looks like he might explode any second, so Eri thought she might need to do something to calm him down.

"I'm happy that you ask, mister-" She peeked on his form. "Tsubasa. Behold my true form!"

Eri pulled out her smartphone and start fiddling with it for a brief moment. If anyone bother to take a look at what she was doing they would find out that she's playing with an app called Angeloid with an interface that looks like an RPG character screen. She tapped a few buttons and a blinding light erupted from her.

When the light subsides, Eri was now the splitting image of angel usually portrayed by human. She wore a glittering plain white dress, her small wings were in full display and there's a caramel donut hovering above her head. She was slowly lifted upwards by an unseen force and there's even a choir and bell sounds effect coming out of her smartphone.

Eeriel was by no means a 'divine angel' like most human would think of her. But Eri used the existing concept of angel to her advantage in order to make herself more trustworthy. Afterall, these divine angels and herself has a common habit of doing good deeds, so she's not lying, right? Even though she's doing good deeds for an entirely different reason.

"Yes, I might not looks like it at first glance, but I'm actually an ancient angel in a goodwill mission to give people affordable living place. Come," Eri extended her hand with three dangling keys on her fingers. "take my blessing and- bwuhha!"

Eri's words stopped when her head hit the ceiling. She forgot to set the limit to the reverse-gravity field and it just keeps lifting her upward. If its not stopped she might destroy the ceiling! Eri hastily pressed a few buttons on her smartphone and she suddenly dropped onto the floor, but it didn't take long for her to recover. She dusted her clothes while grumbling to herself, some of the words were replaced by beeping sound though. She couldn't risk losing some karma for cussing so she installed auto-censor on herself.

"**** ***** selling me some **** without giving me some ******* warning!"

After tossing several more censored sentences, Eri gathered her composure and offered the three newcomers the keys to their respective rooms.

"I'm not good at this kind of reveal. So, uh, uhm. Let's just pretends that didn't happen. I usually only give at max 15% discount for the first month. But since I get three newcomers at once I will be generous and give 30% discount for the first month."

PyroMonomania PyroMonomania . A n u b i s . A n u b i s Sir Aizen Sir Aizen

Last edited:
1571696092391.png After Chester cleaned the new tenants rooms he left an assortment of jokes for them: Nail polish on the soap so it didn't lather, whoopee cushions in the couches and chairs, leaving upside down containers filled with assorted candies and sweet treats that would make a mess when the container was removed, and putting all the silverwear in jello that they would have to scoop or eat out. He chuckled to himself as he exited where his nose picked up the scent of cupcakes. His love of these sweet things he only recently discovered was unparalleled. He quickly flew over and grabbed one from the tray, flying out of reach as he shoved his face into the frosting. "Fank you for fa cupquake." He mumbled as he he chowed down.
Interactions: Adamfaraday Adamfaraday ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
Chester pranked your rooms: . A n u b i s . A n u b i s PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Sir Aizen Sir Aizen

Last edited:
Lester Tolliver

Lester flinshed with every word that the man Tsubasa spat out, trying to make himself as small of a target as he could in his little space of standing room. Wherever his room was, Lester hoped that he wasn't sleeping nearby. That had the potential to be disasterous. With all that shouting, he could probably wake the dead! Lester shuffled in his spot, waiting for the final answer to if they were all going to be getting their keys. It sounded like Tsubasa was just fed up about it all that day, though. . . Still, couldn't he learn to keep the rage to himself? Lester had learned long ago to never show others when he was upset - mainly since his anger and other negative emotions were usually covered up by fear. Maybe that wasn't the most efficient way of going about things, but hey. It had worked up until today, and it still was working. Despite his apparent fear, he was still a bit annoyed that the people here seemed. . . Off. He'd learn to deal, though. Or leave. Whichever felt better sooner.

The girl that Lester had asked for his keys declared that she would show her 'true form', but all her app-toggling did was make Lester remember that he himself was expecting an email from someone about a possible job he could perform from the apartment. He took out his own smartphone, and began scrolling through the many messages he'd been spammed with that day. Offers for free money, social media nonsense and the like. . . He was distracted from his phone by a bright spectacle nearby, however. Lester shaded his eyes, and was surprised to see a. . . No. Was that a - "Ha!" Lester barked out an odd-sounding laugh, seeming both humored and terrified at the same time.. That was an angel. Wait, no. There was no possible way. A swearing angel. Right. Okay. No. Yes. No. Lester simply stared, looking more than a little unstable throughout the entire thing.

When all was said and done, and Eeriel was done swearing and had handed everyone their keys, Lester simply nodded weakly, still wearing that odd smile. "Yes, right. Sounds good, Chief. On it." Even his voice sounded strained and unnatural - well, more strained and unnatural than usual. "Discounts. Sounds good. Was that an angel? No. . ." Lester didn't seem to realize that he was talking to himself just then, and began to slowly walk toward the hall that would take him to his room. "Th-That's crazy talk. I don't even. . . I-I don't. . ." Lester was doing fine right up until he reached the hall entrance. He stopped walking, just as everything clicked into place. Well, everything Lester's brain required. He was in an apartment run by an angel. "Oh," The young man murmured in a small voice. He swayed, then fell flat on his face, phone and key clattering out of his hands. It looked like he was down for the count. . .

. A n u b i s . A n u b i s PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back