• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Feel free to start posting once I saw so in the discord ooc!! I'll post for Bethany shortly, keep things civil and within the rules. posts should be about 2 paragraphs long or at the very least 7 sentences each time, give enough for someone to reply to and make it readable! Quality over quantity haha. Swearing is allowed but keep it at a minimum, intense things can happen but remember to keep it fairly balanced!! Romance scenes MUST fade to black. (besides kissing or simply hugging, ectt) Though the supernaturals may be aware of the other supernaturals, they would most likely not know what each other are or even be aware there are others like them in some cases, unless of course they have a close relationship or have been living there a long time. :3 <3

It was another normal morning in the small country town, most streets were still quiet besides a small bustling of early risers and shop keepers getting ready for the markets. The town was a popular stop by after all and as such most of the income was through outside sales. However 7 Auburn road was as usual, anything but normal. And not just because its pathway took three minuets to walk up through the light forrest, or because of the run down complexion of the building, no, the unusually was in its tenants, not that anyone would know such of course from the outside.
_____

1c was never a quiet room, in fact it always sounded as though something was being broken or punched or whatever that strange growling noise was, however last night was worse than usual, And Bethany was shattered. The girl hadn't let the landlord or anyone else for that fact into the room for two years, so it was unknown if the noises indicated a mess that was left a disaster zone or something the female actually cleaned up.

Either way today was starting too early, and the girls long and uncontrollable light brown hair flowed over her shoulder and down to her mid back, its usual frizz settling in even as it started to slowly get into the colder months.

"Dangit." The small word left the girls mouth as she locked the door behind her with a small metal key, tugging the jacket closer around her as she clutched at her stomach with one arm, eyes glaring ahead at nothing in the hallway, something was wrong. The girl was cranky, but this wasn't just that, she seemed almost in pain, evidently however still attempting to sneak downstairs.

"D-Did I eat something weird?…. I swear I locked it- I couldn't of right? Urgh- I don't remember anything my heads spinning….." she muttered to herself in a low grumble, lips turning from snicker to frown as she sat at the top of the stairs wincing again, an almost animal like snarl leaving her lips as she let out a long sigh, She didn't need this right now, she had a job interview on the other side of town, not too mention it was almost that time of the month. How she internally laughed and cringed at the irony of that statement, oh! if only it actually meant getting what other girls did, and not what happened last night.
______

Rp is now officially OPEN!!

Tags: v e n u s v e n u s Adamfaraday Adamfaraday ukiiyo ukiiyo Nico Nico Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread . A n u b i s . A n u b i s zuri zuri dazzling dazzling ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Shakesy P Shakesy P PyroMonomania PyroMonomania @any others!

Last edited:
anne lythaway!
location: the garden| mentioned: Eri Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread | interacted: she open!
.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

The wind brushed over the picturesque garden lightly, swaying the tall green trees and making the neat plots of flowers before her quiver. The sharp smell of fresh, cool air filled Anne's lungs with each small inhale. Every moment outside was therapeutic, a combination of the gentle colors and calm din of nature lulling her into a state of serenity. It never was the same as her small, cramped apartment-- Even if it was stocked to the brim with plants and flowers. There was barely space for her to walk with so much plants all around but being in there still made her lungs feel like they were closing in. And the frantic dash to it made it all the worse. The narrow hallways with their beige walls always felt like they were collapsing in on her.

But here, sitting in the gentle breeze and watching her successful flowers dance in the wind, this was it. The dilapidated building wasn't even in sight. And Anne wasn't just out there for fun. She hoped, with her good mood, that the crops were taking some benefit too. Especially Eri's. She adored her landlord. She had always been so nice to Anne, letting her use the garden and even lending her a helping hand every once in a while. Flipping a thick braid over her shoulder, she glanced back at the pond, which clear waters were slowly rippling. Standing up slowly, she brushed off her flowy, pale yellow dress. The garden was usually pretty empty, but every once in a while, someone would stop by to pay a visit.

Last edited:
Mornings are a conflicted time of day for one Madeleine Bell.

On one hand, it marks the beginning of a new day, and a new day means more tenants awake and available to entertain her. There are exceptions, of course, but exceptions get old and Madeleine likes variety. There isn't much to do at 7 Auburn Road at night time; not when you've been there for as long as Madeleine has.

On the other hand, though, morning means that the sun is rising, which in turn means that Madeleine has to stay inside. She loses the small bit of freedom she has in the building's gardens and is instead forced back into its claustrophobic halls, so different to the spacious buildings she had back at home, and so tired after almost forty years of roaming them.

That's where she is as the sun secures its position in the sky, its delicate light celebrating a new day for the small, country town. She floats down the second floor halls - invisible for the sake of the new tenants (who she's almost sure are actually human this time, though she's been wrong before) - deliberating with detached nonchalance how to spend her day. The library, perhaps, or maybe she could have some fun with the humans...

She spots Bethany making her way towards her and, with a wicked grin, decides to hold her position and allow the rambunctious girl to walk through her - a favourite party trick of hers that besets her victim with a sudden and inexplicable chill. But she looks tired, even Madeleine can see that, and sore too, so at the last minute Madeleine moves to the side and allows her to pass in peace. Her room had been particularly loud last night, after all.

She continues down the hall, disappointed at her own act of sympathy and annoyed that she'll now have to find a different playmate. She tells herself firmly that the next person she sees will have to make do, even if they're half dead themselves.

Mentions: Cosmos Cosmos
Interactions: OPEN

The fresh morning air was clear and soothed Damien's lungs as he inhaled deeply at the realization he was at the end of his long journey. He stepped beyond the last tree of the forest that would lead him to the new home he sought. He let out a sigh of relief and squinted slightly as his eyes adjusted to the new found sunlight and the apartment complex came into his view. He stood for a moment taking it in. This is it, huh? he thought. He adjusted his black kangaroo jacket snug against his body and shook off a few leaves. The white fur that trimmed his hood and sleeves tickled his face and wrists as he moved forward again. A sudden, yet, gentle breeze caressed his raven black hair in front of and then away from his eyes, with it, a familiar scent of flowers that reminded him of home. He smiled at the nostalgia and listened as nature crunched beneath his black boots before reaching man made structure again.

He made it to the front of the apartment complex. It looked a little run down but he had rested his head beneath worse. As he made his way around the garage and bike storage he was greeted by a beautiful cherry blossom tree. “Wow.” escaped his lips in his admiration. The petals were scattered about the entrance and gave him a sense of warmth and how pure nature's beauty truly was.

After passing the tree and avoiding stepping on the petals he found himself opening a set of double doors. He closed the doors behind with a soft exhale- ready to begin anew. He cleared his throat and politely tapped his feet on the mat before opening the second set. “Ah..” abruptly cutting off his train of thought his senses swirled around him like a raging hurricane. “What is this..?” unknown aberration after aberration reset his grasp on his surroundings. He forced his tensed body to a state of calm. “Whoa.” a small curious smile crept out. He made his way forward and looked to his left then right in search of someone to guide him. “Hello?” he called out but not too loudly.

1569990009568.png
current form
Sarcove
interaction: . A n u b i s . A n u b i s
for a day like today, sarcove was mostly just lounging around the laying back on want seemed like a reptile skin couch just reading a book on old legends a forked tongue flicking in and out slowly he stopped suddenly placing the book to his side the mass that previously seemed like a couch begin moving slowly shifting as sarcoves body rose up unfurling revealing that it was not, in fact, a couch but a massive tail flowing of the lower half of the man trailing across the ground in a slow slithering motion yawning slightly his jaws widening to an unrealistic proportion his tongue flicking in and out once again the lamia smiled its multiple jagged teeth shown like some terrifying predator, he had smelled something interesting the reptilian creature had lived in the complex for about four years all the tenents had a particular smell to them and the place itself did too... there was a new scent. perhaps there was a new tenant or a visitor? it didn't matter too much to sarcove it would be more interesting than just reading. finally arriving at the door of his apartment the long tail of the lamia or well naga to be accurate was practically sucked into the man hips the small horns and other odd features being pulled into his body aside from his clawed fingers although they where more like long nails his tail now totally gone replaced with a set of legs and a pair of red pants.

heading out form the room and down the stairs, his forked tongue still remaining as he continued to taste the air following the scent of this new person he wasn't sure if this new person was a creature or a human... they didn't smell like anything else that lived in the complex, but humans all had an oddly unique scent to them so it was always incredibly hard to tell with them finally making it all the way down the stairs in the relative quiet of the apartment heard someone saying hello? well yes it was definitely a new guy continuing to walk down the hall making eye contact with someone who was also doing so waving at the man and giving a smile the person would be met with a shirtless man wearing shorts greeting him "hey you new here? haven't see you around before"

Tsubasa
Mentions: . A n u b i s . A n u b i s Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

A scowling face looked around at his surroundings, looking back and forth from the address written on his phone and the street names and houses. The town is pretty small so there’s only so many places this stupid apartment could hide. The scowl deepens and he starts to angrily pace as he unconsciously begins running his hand through his hair while he tries to get his grip on his surroundings. He eyes a garbage can, his rising frustration makes him very tempted to kick the damn thing over. He closes his eyes and takes a couple deep breaths trying ease himself up. Though with his nails digging into his palms makes it obvious his attempt was unsuccessful.

“My, you seem very lost dear.” A voice causes Tsubasa to snap his head towards to sound. A lady wearing gardening gloves and a small spade looks on in amusement at him. She smiles and continues when she notices she has his attention. “It’s just that you been lingering in front of my yard for the fifteen minutes looking quite angry at the street signs. Now where are you going?”

Tsubasa responds with a blush of embarrassment being caught red handed in his anger. “W-well I’m headed to 7 Auburn Road.” He replies slipping phone back into the pocket of his light brown, spring long coat and rests his hands into the pockets of his jeans while shifting his duffel bag into a more comfortable position.

The lady’s smiles fades a bit when she hears the address. “Ah...that apartment. Yes I see why you wouldn’t be able to find. See that park over there,” she points towards and nearby park with a forest behind it, “there’s a path there that will take you to it. Just keep walking until you come to a building and then you’ve arrived. Be safe dear and watch yourself around the other tenants we don’t see them come out often but they do seem highly...eccentric.” The lady seemed to try her hardest to be polite but her smile was straining as she seems to be recalling previous events.

“Yeesh. What kind of people lived there if they were recluses but still manages to creep out their neighbours. Then again it might just be a biased opinion from this woman. Ah well, better thank her for the directions.” Tsubasa nods in a appreciation, “Thank you for helping me, ma’am. And don’t worry I can handle myself.” He says politely as runs off towards the mentioned path. The path slightly overgrown but at least it someone had the decency to place some gravel on the ground but it definitely wasn’t a sidewalk. He kept walking until he sights an run down complex. It’s wasn’t a very fancy place but at least it’s a roof over his head. He suspected the place looked like this going by how much he pays for rent. You get what you pay for after all. Not that he could afford anything better. He looks around for the entrance and spies a raven haired man getting greeted by a shirtless man. Yup...definitely get what you payed for. He can see why the townsfolk don’t have a very good opinion of this place. Sighing deeply, he starts to walk towards the entrance.

🌢 Lenora Bishop

Deep crimson eyes laid hidden behind a pair of dark cat-eye sunglasses. The irritable vampire walked with her vision obscured as a tower of boxes rested in her arms. You don't realize how much junk you collect over the years, especially when you're immortal. Mostly outdated books and trinkets that cause serious and deadly alignments. While Lenora didn't have to worry about the woes of lead poisoning she did feel it was only right for the safety of others within the building to throw them out. Atop the box balanced a single coffee cup filled partway with thick red blood. Coming off an animal only diet was a must if she didn't want to become malnourished. It was always hard to go back to human blood though as it twisted her stomach in knots. Over the years to learn the best way to wean yourself is to start off was with half and half, but god did it taste awful. Most would probably argue blood is blood but any vampire with tastebuds could tell you mixed blood taste like spoiled milk after a day in the sun.

Seeing light from the door Lenora felt a wave of relief wash over her undead form. But that soon left as she saw to people standing at the door, Sarcove, an interesting being she had to admit. Even in all her years alive, she had a hard time explaining him. But there was someone she didn't recognize. Placing the boxes just outside the doorway she turned to grab her mail out of her slot before making her way back inside. Stopping at the two males she felt herself stiffen at the strange man before her. Something about he was even weirder than Sarcove something she didn't think possible. "You're odd." She said thinking out loud extending her one hand that wasn't hold a coffee cup. "I'm Lenora I live in apartment 1A." She introduced herself with a small tentative smile.

Lenora Tags . A n u b i s . A n u b i s Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

☆ Tora Tashi
Bright cheerful eyes walked up the small path having just come back from her stroll. The early morning was always so nice partly due to the refueling of the moonlight only hours before but something about watching the world wake up was heartwarming. So many of the other tenants hated the sunlight, some even going so far as to avoid it. She couldn't comprehend how humans could hate something so wonderful. She would have done anything to be able to see a world as lush as this every day on her home planet. Warzones don't have the same calming effect that nature does.
'Home', she thought. Many years had passed, if anything this world was her home now. She certainly liked it better there was no denying that.

Making her way to the garden she hoped to catch Anne and offer her some bread in exchange for some fresh fruit. A wave of happiness washed over her pink skin as she saw just the person she was looking for. The girl who was already busy with her plants seemed just as in a good mood as Tora.
"Good morning Anne!" She beamed. "I baked some bread the other day and was hoping I could exchange it for some delicious fruit." She pondered for a second musing to mostly herself. "It's truly sad how foul the once from the market taste nowadays, so many unneeded chemicals." She spoke a loud passionately, though she only really minded as the chemicals made the fruit practically inedible for her.

Tora Tags dazzling dazzling

Last edited:
Eeriel

Eri chewed some gums as she walked home from her morning shopping. A bag full of caramel puddings vital daily needs was in her hand. Too bad the nearest convenience store was still closed at this hour so she needs to walk more to arrive at the next store, but on the positive side she could enjoy the refreshing morning breeze a bit longer!

"Good morning, Eri-chan."

"Good morning, Mrs. Sayaka."

Greeting her neighbors was one of the thing Eri made a habit for, her job as a landlady for a bunch unordinaries would definitely attract some weird rumours if left unattended. So to prevent, or at least to reduce the effect of those rumours Eri made some effort to build some good relationship with her neighbors. That and some brainwashing here and there had definitely do the job, just look at how long she had been doing this without getting ratted out.

Anyway, unlike usual, Mrs. Sayaka signaled for Eri to come closer, which she did. After babbling for two minutes regarding her dog, the woman told her about an 'angry young man heading towards her apartment'. Forget the fact that woman frame her story as if she just met a raging murderer, this particular woman was always known as an avid gossiper among the neighborhood, but knowing someone was searching for the apartment was reason enough for Eri to excuse herself and jogged to her home.

Except postman and garbage handler, there's rarely any people intentionally go into the 7 Auburn. So if there's any people looking it was almost definitely a potential new tennant. Eri was hoping the potential new tennant would be at least a bit normal. She found a man walking towards the entrance.

"Welcome to 7 Auburn." Eri caught up with the man and welcomed him, she was a bit out of breath. The man looks rather normal, but Eri didn't let her hope up. The last time she thought she would get a new normal tennant ended up with a girl capable of becoming a literal wi-fi hotspot.

"I am Eri Eeriel, the owner of this apartment. Are you looking for a room? May I also ask who are you?? No, I mean, WHAT are you?"

PyroMonomania PyroMonomania

Pamphira

The morning’s air swept into the open window of apartment 2 B, doing little to squench the smell of pancakes filling the kitchen. The purple haired dragoness put some more batter into the frying pan, the hissing sound filling her ears. Breakfast was the most important meal of the day and her shift didn’t start until an hour or so, Pamphira decided to make some the most of it, making her breakfast an exquisite one. One spatula flip later, the 15th pancake was on it’s plate piled up with the others and a birthday party worth of cupcakes on another. Being a dragon meant ravenous appetite and this wasn’t really enough, but it was the least she could do.

Untying her apron, Pamphira took a deep breath and looked out the window. She would be surprised if there wasn’t a police vehicle parked outside, since the noise coming from downstairs yesterday night was loud enough to be heard in her Mother’s cave. Instead, she saw a human male walking towards the entrance. Definitely not a policeman. With this on her mind, Pamphira took a huge bite of one of her pancakes and took the plate of different cupcakes before leaving the apartment and closing the door with her tail.

Pamphira then made her way to apartment 2 A, to hers and knocked on the door

“Want some cupcakes? I might’ve made too many”

Adamfaraday Adamfaraday @ Open

Tsubasa
Interactions: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Tsubasa was about to go over to what seems to be some of the tenants to inquire about moving in when he hears someone come up behind him and say, “Welcome to 7 Auburn.”

He turned his head to see what seemed to be a 15 years old girl smiling up at him with an almost hopeful gaze and seemed to be out of breath. Before Tsubasa can get a single word out she continues. "I am Eri Eeriel, the owner of this apartment. Are you looking for a room? May I also ask who are you? No, I mean, WHAT are you?"

The owner? He’d peg her more like the daughter of the landlord. Maybe this girl just likes pretending to be the landlord to make herself feel older? Should he go along with it? He hates making kids disappointed but she wasn’t even a little girl, this kid was a teenager who didn’t seem to far from graduating high school. Also what the hell did she mean by that question? First two are manageable but that last one. Did she mean if he was student or something?

Raising his eyebrow in doubt he replies in a tone that does nothing to hide his lack of belief, “The owner...aren’t you a little old to be running around pretending to be the landlord? Though I guess I’ll play along for now. Yeah. I’m looking for a room. I heard there were vacancies in this place. And the name’s Tsubasa Akeyama. I suppose you want an ID for that, I’ll show it to you when I’m signing the forms it’s buried deep in my bag and it’ll be too troublesome to grab right this second. You worded that last question a little weird. You asking if I’m a student or something? Well I do go to the closest university to this place. Which isn’t actually very close but the closer apartments are too expensive for me.” After answering her questions he glances around a bit to see if he can spot the landlord so he can get started on the process of moving in.

Damien Ash

Damien stood patiently for a moment, his senses still slightly cluttered, and grinned at the thought that there where so many unique beings like himself under one roof. The reception area was empty but he could feel traces of what had passed through. They were like dim strands of lingering aura floating adrift around him. He couldn't get a grasp on a single one. Wait.. one.. no- two.. he processed what he felt into thought. Damien felt something strangely familiar specifically with two of the lingering energies. His chest grew warm and his eyes curious. One of them were close.

He knew that the landlord was interestingly enough a young girl and to his surprise he heard the voice of young man. A slim figure approached from around the hall “Oh-” before he could muster up a reply he cut himself off in a bit of surprise when his sudden turn revealed a dark haired, topless man, standing before him. I hope I can take as much comfort here as this gentleman has, haha. he thought to himself. “Yes, I'm a new arrival.” he replied as he turned toward the man. “I'm looking for a Miss Eeriel?” he wanted to notify the landlord of his arrival sooner than later.

Damien felt something closing in on his back and before he could react a soft voice called him out bluntly. He chuckled it reminded him of his old mentor. Curiously he slowly spun himself in her direction. “Short..?” his immediate thought shot out his mouth. Another unexpected figure came into view. Despite her height she was quite beautiful- her fair skin and golden brown hair put him off beat for a second. Damien smiled at her introduction and looked into her eyes a moment before looking down to her small arm and dainty hand. He came to a realization. Oh no. She's tiny and cute. he thought to himself keeping his composure. He gently took her hand, it was soft and cold, much colder than his. He spoke calmly and confidently acknowledging her introduction, “Lenora. Room 1A.” he smiled closing his eyes for a moment. “Pleasure. Name's Damien.” he couldn't help it, his eyes glowed slightly red from their usual empty black upon opening them again for a fraction of a second. He tilted his head into a slight nod and smiled.

Last edited:
Lester Tolliver

“G-Gwah. . .” Lester Tolliver groaned in dismay, staring up at the building ahead of him. The scruffy-looking fellow wore a gray, wrinkled coat, an equally-wrinkled button-up, and scuffed-up black sneakers. Lester was worried about the place. Then again, he was worried about most places he came to live in nowadays. . . Only, this one seemed like a greater threat than the rest. So, this was the place? 7 Auburn Lane. . . Unless, of course, Lester had gotten the address wrong. That wasn’t uncommon. Still, it was bad. What if he went inside, thinking this was the right place, and got kidnapped, or worse?

Oh, it was probably too late by then. . . Someone had probably seen him watching the place. His only choice was to go in, and hopefully not die. The young man entered the premises, ducking his head slightly as he speed-walked over to the front of the building. Already, he could see a few people, including a few other guys and a woman with gardening attire. Still no good. They could have been murderers in disguise. . . Lester had seen all the movies. It was a possibility! He wasn’t about to back out now and make a scene, though. . .

In fact, it was probably better that he didn’t do anything at all. Instead of barging into the conversation the people at the entrance were having, Lester opted to wait slightly behind them, adjusting his ruffled coat slightly. Well, actually, he waited behind a bush. Several feet away. He wasn’t crouching behind it, no. . . He just didn’t want to draw too much attention to himself. And get in another accident. The man winced slightly, rubbing his hands together a little. Lester had numerous paper cuts from organizing his writings the previous night and putting them away in his rolling suitcase. It still stung a little. . . He sighed, reaching into his left pocket and pulling out a couple bandages. Nothing wrong with his life couldn’t be fixed by those. . . Except it’s core issue, of course.

Jy67a19.jpg
Steve Freeling19-year-old Steve Freeling had arrived at 7 Auburn Road the prior day. He had slept quite well the previous night, though guilt and anguish still occasionally managed to creep in and wake him up. Still, though, he'd managed to get seven hours of sleep in all. I had to leave my family behind. I already miss them. I miss Mom and Dad and I miss Chris and Keith, too. Christina was Steve's younger twin sister and Keith was their 14-year-old brother. If only I had listened to them about Yura, none of this would have happened. Yura Ishizawa, Steve's ex-girlfriend, had demonstrated reprehensible behavior in the year that they'd been together, calling Steve a great many obscene names, attempting to control him, and even attempting to fight him physically before he turned and walked away without even having to attempt to fight back. Steve's family had seen what Yura was in the infancy of the relationship, imploring him to escape for the sake of not only his physical, but also emotional and spiritual safety and well-being. In the end, Steve had broken off the relationship several months ago after having decided that enough was enough when Yura had used incredibly foul language in a conversation with his parents, Ezekiel "Zeek" and Tetsuko (née Kanzaki) Freeling, apparently displeased with the way his parents had raised him. In the aftermath of their separation, Yura had continued to attempt to control him, even going so far as to terrorize his family as long as he was in town, escalating the longer he stayed until eventually he knew he had to leave not only for himself but also for his family. I screwed up so badly. I'm so sorry, Mom. I'm so sorry, Dad. I'm so sorry, Chris. I'm so sorry Keith. I love you guys and none of you deserved this. He was currently in the bathroom brushing his teeth. The teen looked in the mirror to see tears streaming out of his blue eyes and down his face, his dark brown hair in decent shape from Steve having freshly brushed it. Being half an inch over six-three, he found that he still carried a healthy weight, his face neither too fat nor too skinny. As soon as he finished, he heard his smartphone give a notification tone. He picked it up, finding a text message from his father.
'Hey, Steve. How are you doing today?'
'Pretty good. Gotta take the truck back today. Got some good sleep for once, though.'
'That's good. Don't work yourself too hard. I would have helped you move everything, but you know, I had to work.'
'It's okay, Dad. Nothing I can't handle.'
With that, Steve dressed himself for the day, deciding on a red T-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. As the young man exited his apartment and went down the hallway, he thought about what to do. Once I've returned the truck, I need to get groceries and a few pots and pans. I should probably get a microwave, too. I can't afford to just eat out every day and every night. I also still need to unpack but at least I was able to get everything off of the truck. Classes are gonna start soon, too. I also need to find a job. While moving towards the entrance, he noticed a figure behind a bush.
"Huh?"
He walked around the bush to see a man he guessed to be his own age. He looks like something's bothering him. An expression of genuine concern washed over his face.
"Hey, are you okay?"
Interactions: Sir Aizen Sir Aizen /Open

Last edited:
Aloysius

Al watched the people approaching the house from the window of his room. He had loved the place the instant he saw the large windows and met the unquestioning landlord. It had been almost four months now, and he had managed to keep the paranoia at bay. He was getting better. But the new arrivals made him clench his teeth with anxiety. He especially didn't like the one lurking back beside the tree. Who were they? What did they want what of...? But he couldn't think that way. Not until he had the chance to question them.

He looked around in surprise at the sound of a knock on his door. But the voice of Pamphira made him smile. She had been kind to him ever since he had moved into the apartment. He quickly threw on a wig, a hat, and a pair of glasses, not paying much attention to which ones he chose. Just so long as he was covered. He also pulled his cowl up to his nose so she wouldn't be able to see his face. He opened the door.

"Phira, you're always so thoughtful!" He said, pushing his voice into a higher register. He liked to change it around when he could. The less people could identity about him, the better. He face lit up when he saw the cupcakes, what little was visible anyway. "They look scrumptious!"

Interactions: ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Eeriel

"No need to be shy. I need to know what I'm dealing with so I can take some precaution. Adding extra emergency sprinkler for firebreather, darker curtains for nocturnals and things like that. Follow me, I will give you the form." Eri dismissed Tsubasa's question and signaled him to come inside. She found three other figures in the main hallway, two of them she already know but one of them just introduced himself to Lenora as Damien.

"Huh? What is happening here?" She looked at Damien. "Are you looking for a room too?"

PyroMonomania PyroMonomania . A n u b i s . A n u b i s Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 v e n u s v e n u s

Lester Tolliver

Lester was in the process of applying his final bandage when a sudden thought occured to him. There was no way that this place had it's own cooking appliances. No apartments did. That meant that he'd have to start cooking things on the stovetop. . . There was no way he could afford to just buy a new microwave! That wasn't even the worst of it! What if the stovetops in the place were old? Faulty? They'd go off in his face - he'd die for sure! Lester put a hand to his stomach. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. . . Perhaps he'd spend the night in a hotel or something. He could workoup the nerve to come back, then try again. . . Yes. That sounded like it'd be a good idea. At least he could wander in and out of those without much trouble.

The young man was shaken out of his thoughts by the sound of a voice, directly behind him. He nearly jumped out of his skin. The last bandage in his hand went flying, becoming lost in the nearby bush. Lester let out a high shriek, then turned to face whoever it was that had snuck up on him. The man looked to be close to his own age, though he couldn't have been entirely sure. Lester knew that he looked a little on the young side to most. Still, that wasn't important! The young man looked both terrified and furious at the same time. "Wh-What is even wrong with you! I could've had a heart attack just then - and I'd be dead!! Did you hear that? D-E-A-D!!!" Lester paused to check himself for any signs of an approaching heart attack. None that he could detect. . . One could never be too ceertain. He sighed. "Wh-Who taught you to sneak up on p-people. . ."

After a few more seconds, it became clear that the crisis had been averted. Lester rubbed his nose, and attempted to regain his composure. "I-I'm okay. . . I'm fine." Maybe he was being ridiculous. No way would he ever die from a heart attack due to a scare. Right? Maybe! As Lester liked to say, better to live in constant suspicion than to risk it all thinking you're safe. After a few more seconds, it appeared to occur to Lester that he'd lost his bandage. He scanned the bush for it, before glancing back at the newcomer. "A-Are you here for the Auburn Lane thing? So am I. . . I-I don't know if this is the right place, though. What if I missed it? I fell asleep on the bus - Wh-What if they dropped me off at some crazy family's house? What if?" Lester rubbed his temples, before glancing fearfully a the newcomer again. "D-Did you live here? Are you part of the crazy family? T-Tell me you aren't!"

Steve Freeling Steve Freeling / Open

🌢 Lenora Bishop

He truly was odd, though she was a little taken back by the cold hand that returned her handshake. Lenora knew he wasn't like her, but now her curiosity grew as the many possibilities of what he could be flooded her mind. She relayed the few seconds of interaction in her head, trying to find anything that might give her a hint of what he is. She frowned before narrowing her eyes at him.
"Wait. Did you call me short?" She asked her brown eyes went from simply narrowed to a no-threating glare. The red around her pupils was evident accentuated with the glare, though they did nothing to make her seem scary. Lenora crossed her arms in front of her trying to make herself seem bigger, but the oversized sun hat made her look smaller. The comment of her height had always been a sensitive one. So many times people have passed her up, assuring her she was too dainty for certain tasks. "I'll have you know I could be very scary if I wished. Just ask Sarcove!" She said with a smile pointing her thump towards the lanky shirtless man. When Eri and someone she didn't recognize walked towards them she turned to her for support. "I'm scary sometimes, right Eri?" She asked.

. A n u b i s . A n u b i s Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread PyroMonomania PyroMonomania

1569990009568.png

current form
Sarcove
interaction: . A n u b i s . A n u b i s Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread v e n u s v e n u s PyroMonomania PyroMonomania
Raising a eye brow at the new person they seemed a little out of sorts or prehaps just taking in the scenery, the apartment itself was a little run down he supposed that some people would be a little shocked? perhaps? Sarcove personally liked the apartments appearance it reminded the naga of the catacombs he used to call home before this place. The man did reveal that he was infact a new tenet making him smile a little it was nice to have a few new faces and warm bodies around. And speaking of bodies the reclusive walking corpse that was Lenora had also shown her face to greet the new man who turned around letting sarcove flick his tongue out slightly sniffing and tasting the air, yup there where more new ones two more males probably humans judging form the scents not that he could see them confirm there was also the lingering scent of muffins in the air gods did that make him hungry he could eat at horse literally although maybe an elephant would be nicer.
Back to the current new guy exchanging pleasantries with Lenora and also tell her his name Damien normal enough “well nice to see some new faces around here Damien, names sarcove nice meeting you” sarcove said in a loosely serious tone trying to make a subtle show of dominance although not consciously more of a natural disposition to new creatures he did giggle a bit at lenora’s Reaction to Damien calling her short “yeah Lenora can be scary if she wanted too honestly I’m sure more then half of us here could, but the landlord should be here aaany minute" as soon as sarcove said that eri and another new person show asking questions to Damien Lenora looking for the landlords support in the fact she was scary "yeah this fellow here is looking to stay here" sarcove said pointing at Damien "seems like a nice fellow too, whos the new guy with you anyway eri? another tenant?" he questioned rasing a eyebrow slightly and the second new arrival for the day.. that ment there was only one more where could they have gotten off to then?

Tsubasa
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Sir Aizen Sir Aizen Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

Tsubasa’s eye twitches when he hears Eri’s next words. "No need to be shy. I need to know what I'm dealing with so I can take some precaution. Adding extra emergency sprinkler for firebreather, darker curtains for nocturnals and things like that. Follow me, I will give you the form." The girl says with full honesty as she smiles innocently towards him and walks forward while signalling him to follow. His neutral frown dips into an irritated scowl as he starts to follow the “Landlord”.

“Now she’s just screwing with me. Firebreather? Really? Maybe if it was just the nocturnal mention I can wave it off as a lighthearted joke. Now I’m I feeling I’m being mocked as she spends too much effort on a joke that isn’t even funny.” They walk up to the pair, that now has turned into a trio, that he was heading towards before the fake landlord started to talk to him. There was the shirtless guy, the raven haired man, and now the newly added brunette girl. Who seem rather pale with some ominous ass looking eyes. Is red a natural colour? Probably contacts.

"Huh? What is happening here?" The fake landlord said looking at the raven haired man. "Are you looking for a room too?"

“Yeah, this fellow here is looking to stay here." Shirtless guy said pointing at the raven haired man. A new tenant like me? "Seems like a nice fellow too, who’s the new guy with you anyway Eri? Another tenant?" He asked raising his eyebrow slightly.

“Yes I am. Nice to me you.” Tsubasa says in a very dry tone. The very same one he uses to greet customers at the cafe he works. The very fake polite voice of someone who has to say the same greeting over and over again. Tsubasa’s not the greatest at small talk but working a service job has forced him to at least respond even if it’s in an almost dead tone. “I look forward to having good relations with yo—“ Tsubasa stops as he hears a shriek from back towards where he came from. “What the hell was that?” He says in a harsh voice as he drops his bag and rushes over to where the scream came from. Running over he sees two guys with one of them almost cowering before the other. Seeing this he immediately reacts with hostility towards Steve as he glares as the man.

“What’s going on here?” Tsubasa heatedly barks out as he clenches his fists ready to jump in at any moment.

Damien Ash

It had been decades since Damien had conversed with this many “people” at the same time. A touch of crimson emerged from his face. He wore sort of whimsical smile on his face and replied to the topless man's assertive tone “Hmph. Well, I appreciate the welcome. I live to meet new faces, Sarcove.

Oops.” Damien bit his lip and playfully winced, “You weren't really supposed to hear that..” he watched in wonder as a magnificent opposing red consumed the brown eyes she once had. “Ah..” slipped from Damien's mouth. He was feeling a bit overwhelmed by the wonders happening before his very eyes. This had never happened before. He'd only ever met humans throughout his lifetime. She clearly wasn't. When she struck her pose he felt his heart melt. What is she? ..Nothing is THIS adorable. He wondered before regaining his senses.

Damien watched as she whipped forth her tiny hand and pointed her thumb in Sarcove's direction. He wasn't sure if he should take the man-with-no-shirt's retort seriously or not and decided to play along. “Sorry, I'm sure your plenty scary miss. You-” before he could continue he cut himself as footsteps approached from the rear and the voice of a young girl followed.

"Huh? What is happening here? Are you looking for a room too?" an innocent voice came from behind Damien.

Wha?” he turned, heart already waning from Lenora's little spectacle and further sank in his chest after seeing who addressed him.

Thankfully, Sarcove chimed in or they would have heard his voice crack, “Yeah, this fellow is looking to stay here." Damien watched as Sarcove pointed in his direction. "Seems like a nice fellow too, who’s the new guy with you anyway Eri? Another tenant?"

Yes I am. Nice to me you.” the man wearing a high ponytail dryly introduced himself seemingly agitated by something. His tone brought Damien back down to earth, who lifted his brow in response. Before he could return the greeting the man bolted off at the sound of a woman shrieking Damien could only assume.

Damien instinctively took a step forward, “Should we follow?

Last edited:
Eeriel

"Sure, sure~ let's follow him." Eri jogged behind Tsubasa back to the front yard.

Eri was happy that she got two new tennants in the same day. No, really. Ever since three weeks ago when she hired those shamans to 'attract customer' for her she had been getting new tennants in such a constant interval that it actually scared her. First was that dragon girl Phampira, then the walking wi-fi AVIU or just Eve as she called her, then yesterday was Steve.

After getting a human tennant the day before, she was so sure she wouldn't get another tennant for the next week or so but no, for some reason she got two today. Of course Eri was very shocked when she spotted two people on the front yard, one was Steve and the other one was bringing a suitcase. Definitely a potential tennant! Her eyes gleamed as she was busy imagining the amount of yen and karma she would get if she managed to fill all the rooms.

"Uhm, uhm. WELCOME NEWCOMERS TO 7 AUBURN! I AM ERI EERIEL, THE LANDLADY OF THIS PLACE. PLEASE COME INSIDE AND WE CAN DISCUSS THINGS IN A MORE COMFORTABLE PLACE." Eri tried to speak with enough volume to make sure everyone can hear her words. She never handle three registrations at once so she was a bit panicking of what she should do next.

"Sarcove, please guide them into the lounge. I will prepare something." Eri ran back into her room.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 . A n u b i s . A n u b i s PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Sir Aizen Sir Aizen v e n u s v e n u s Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

Lester Tolliver

Location: Entrance | Interaction(s): Steve, Damien, Eeriel, Tsubasa

Lester's nervousness was quickly morphing into dread. He was one of the crazy people, wasn't he? He'd been right about a crazy family living here all along! Okay, it had been a wild guess - Lester knew nothing about this place. But still! His instincts had told him not to trust anyone here, and he'd been right. That was all he needed to know. As the young man began to back away from Steve, suitcase in front of him for protection, someone else came running up to them. This particular person didn't look happy at all. Lester recoiled. "G-Gwah!! Wh-Who are you!" The man's anger seemed directed at Steve, though. . . Lester tried to explain what he knew. "Th-This guy, he -" Lester paused to catch his breath. "H-He's part of a crazy family that lives here, I think! He won't t-tell me!"

But, wait. . . What about this person? The other newcomer didn't look friendly, either. What if. .. What if they were part of the psycho family as well? Lester's pupils shrank a little. "D-Don't tell me you're one of them, too! What do you people want with me?" His head whipped around as he tried to find some sort of quick exit - anything. "I-I gotta go. . . I-I can't be here!" The quickest way out was the entrance. . . But what if the first guy ran fast? What if the second guy was truly after him as well? There were too many complications! Lester felt like his head was spinning. . . He couldn't think straight! He was going to be kidnapped, and no one would ever find him!

It was a godsend when a few other people came walking by. One was a young looking girl, and the other was a black-haired guy that looked a few years older than Lester. Both looked rather normal. . . but appearances could be deceiving! Lester was about to make a run for it when the girl said her name, and confirmed that this was 7 Auburn Lane. The place Lester had been looking for! He'd been right all along. . Though he hadn't believed it. What if this was still some sort of elaborate ploy of sorts? He couldn't be too sure. . . Still, the girl looked nice enough, and the older guy didn't look. . . Evil. Nor did Steve and Tsubasa, but. . . Lester edged over to Damian and Eri, nodding his head quickly. "Y-Yep!" He spoke in a voice a couple octaves higher than he was used to. "Tolliver h-here, for the, um. . ." He shook his head. "Y-Yeah! Let's h-head in!" Anything to get away from the scary guy. . .

Steve Freeling Steve Freeling . A n u b i s . A n u b i s PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

4822f416f483773a4d8e966c12d9530b.jpg

"That…. is sooooo….. it!?" Bethany muttered, gritting her teeth as she held hands over ears at all the noise, was there a party going on or something down there! What was all the fricken' noise about. Standing from the staircase, stomach still aching horrendously she went down the stairs shoving hands in pockets and snarling lightly, evidently struggling to control something about herself as she shoved past the annoying 'snake-man' and straight past the short red haired girl with eyes in a firm glare towards the location of all the high pitched noises that were stinging her ears.

"What the heck is going on here Eri!?" She grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt tightly, not caring or rather noticing his nervous expression, too out of sorts in both stomachpain and her own instincts getting the better of her as she looked over, "What's even up with you! What kinda human screams THIS much! It's barely even morning for goodna sake!" She let out loudly, shoving him towards the complex as she stood there with heavy and deep breaths as she rubbed at her temples, "No one here is some kinda 'crazy family' none of us are even bloody related, though I swear, If you get loud one more time I'll- I'll!?-" The short tempered girl cut off.

Long curly brown hair frizzling more as she suddenly cut herself off and covered her mouth with one hand, suddenly running off towards the side of the house as though having seen a ghost.

Her pupils dilating and retracting rapidly for a few moments as she leant against a tree near the apartments strange backyard, suddenly gagging again the tree and beginning to throw up, coughing loudly as she grasped at her stomach once again. That wasn't good- she'd nearly lost it.

She could feel the hairs all over her body stand on end and tingle, her nails had sharpened greatly into points and four large canines now sat in her mouth as her eyes looked more beast than human. "Stupid…. can't loose…. temper…. like that urgh-…." she moaned out through stuttered breaths, still catching it after the session of emptying her stomach.
_______

Tags: Sir Aizen Sir Aizen Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread . A n u b i s . A n u b i s PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 v e n u s v e n u s dazzling dazzling

Pamphira

Pamphira chuckled at Al's reaction. He was one of the few she didn't consider annoying, even though she wasn't as nice to him at first. The girl looked at the cupcakes. They were of so many colours and definately tasted as nice as they looked.

"Of course they are! I did make them. Make sure not to take too many, we don't want you having.. Erm, what's it called? Diary-beats?"

She shrugged, since she was sure he knew what she meant. The dragoness looked at her friend up and down. She always wondered why he was covered up all the time. Sure the warmth would be perfect for a dragon or other fire-breathing creature like her but for a human.. Wait was Al even human?

"Don't you feel a little bit.. Hot on that?"

The noise coming from a window made Pamphira tilt her head, especially when she heard Eri's voice throughout the window, followed by Bethany's angry one.

"Should we..Check that out?"

Adamfaraday Adamfaraday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back