• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Otaku's Life! [Reboot]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[class=Scroll] background-image:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b7/89/b3/b789b34f9978a5b2c7a51adc9f620935.gif'); background-size: 100%; background-attachment:fixed; overflow:hiden; height:1248px; [/class] [class=image] float:right; width:45%; [/class] [class=image1] display: inline-block; [/class] [class=imagered] display: inline-block; [/class] [class=imagecrossing] display: inline-block; [/class] [class=imagepoint] display: inline-block; [/class] [class=redword] display: inline-block; color:#99ddff; [/class] [class=pointword] display: inline-block; color:#99ddff; [/class] [class=crossingword] display: inline-block; color:#99ddff; [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75); background-size:100%; height:1111px; width:50%; [/class]

[div class=Scroll]

[div class=Text]
Akacha Torappu

Present Day- 7:34 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Huh, what do you mean by that?" I inquired with a bit of worry, whcih ominously ended our conversation as we reached the suspicious boy. I had nodded at her request to be called next time I went jogging, images of me and her jogging together on a weekend like a couple of some sort, giggling and skipping, they flooded my mind for a brief moment. Oh, Risa-same, how kind to concern yourself with my weekend worries when you sounded like you yourself had so much trouble to wake up early for your own studies!

Nonetheless, I did not stay to hear my partner's conversation with the boy, rushing into the crime scene to confirm whether the crime had been repeated. I did not find what I expected, though I should have expected what I found: A tiny little bush covering floppy sausage attached to a certain semi-fit body with a stunned, quickly reddening look on his face. Despite having been in this body for as long as I had, I sometimes still ended up forgetting that one fundamental fact about the new me:

I wasn't a guy anymore.

Logically, I shouldn't be feeling the way I was right now. I mean, I had seen many little davys in my lifetime, heck I used to own one myself, but somehow that guy's girly scream and sudden rush out of the bathroom ringed a bell in my mind that as I was now, I was not supposed to be here, in this bathroom, that I was not supposed to look around carelessly or see things like that. I glanced once with an almost half-dead stare around the bathroom, which looked in rather good conditions still, then slowly walked out of the bathroom, with [div class=redword]a beet red face[/div]. Just in time to hear Risa-sama's explanation about her ears.

So, this person was from abroad? Did they not have animal people there? How weird... I just hoped it wasn't some kind of discriminatory country, it would be a real pain in the ass to have to deal with some newcomer with "very strong ideas" about what amounted to almost 3 quarters of the student body. More importantly, however, Risa-sama's honor was at stake!

"Risa-sama's ears are not just some accessory, newcomer. They are a wonderful part of her body, just like all the others. In fact, they are top quality ears, I've touched them myself! They are fluffy and soft and super cute when they twiggle, just one of the many reasons why Risa-sama is super cute! How dare you insinuate she would have to use accessories when she is such a natural beauty? Do you call yourself a man yet you can't even tell a beautiful girl when you see one? Disgraceful. Seriously, what are boys being raised into these days?" I [div class=crossingword]crossed my arms[/div], and shook my head in disapproval.

interacting With: RI.a RI.a Theo713 Theo713 [/div][div class="image image1"]AR_Caption_This_The_Case_Of_The_Missing_Adults.png[/div][div class="image imagered"]Beet Red.gif[/div][div class="image imagecrossing"]Up cheek arm crossing.gif[/div][div class="image imagepoint"]View attachment 444753[/div]
[/div]

[script class=image on=init] hide image show image1 [/script] [script class=redword on=mouseenter] hide image show imagered [/script] [script class=crossingword on=mouseenter] hide image show imagecrossing [/script] [script class=pointword on=mouseenter] hide image show imagepoint [/script] [script class=image on=mouseleave] hide image show image1 [/script]

View attachment 444742

Akacha Torappu

Present Day- 7:34 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Huh, what do you mean by that?" I inquired with a bit of worry, whcih ominously ended our conversation as we reached the suspicious boy. I had nodded at her request to be called next time I went jogging, images of me and her jogging together on a weekend like a couple of some sort, giggling and skipping, they flooded my mind for a brief moment. Oh, Risa-same, how kind to concern yourself with my weekend worries when you sounded like you yourself had so much trouble to wake up early for your own studies!

Nonetheless, I did not stay to hear my partner's conversation with the boy, rushing into the crime scene to confirm whether the crime had been repeated. I did not find what I expected, though I should have expected what I found: A tiny little bush covering floppy sausage attached to a certain semi-fit body with a stunned, quickly reddening look on his face. Despite having been in this body for as long as I had, I sometimes still ended up forgetting that one fundamental fact about the new me:

I wasn't a guy anymore.

Logically, I shouldn't be feeling the way I was right now. I mean, I had seen many little davys in my lifetime, heck I used to own one myself, but somehow that guy's girly scream and sudden rush out of the bathroom ringed a bell in my mind that as I was now, I was not supposed to be here, in this bathroom, that I was not supposed to look around carelessly or see things like that. I glanced once with an almost half-dead stare around the bathroom, which looked in rather good conditions still, then slowly walked out of the bathroom, with [div class=redword]a beet red face[/div]. Just in time to hear Risa-sama's explanation about her ears.

So, this person was from abroad? Did they not have animal people there? How weird... I just hoped it wasn't some kind of discriminatory country, it would be a real pain in the ass to have to deal with some newcomer with "very strong ideas" about what amounted to almost 3 quarters of the student body. More importantly, however, Risa-sama's honor was at stake!

"Risa-sama's ears are not just some accessory, newcomer. They are a wonderful part of her body, just like all the others. In fact, they are top quality ears, I've touched them myself! They are fluffy and soft and super cute when they twiggle, just one of the many reasons why Risa-sama is super cute! How dare you insinuate she would have to use accessories when she is such a natural beauty? Do you call yourself a man yet you can't even tell a beautiful girl when you see one? Disgraceful. Seriously, what are boys being raised into these days?" I [div class=crossingword]crossed my arms[/div], and shook my head in disapproval.

interacting With: RI.a RI.a Theo713 Theo713

Attachments

• Beet Red.gif
    Beet Red.gif
    93.7 KB · Views: 0

mew
Male-18-second year-arts&crafts club prez

mew had not walked far when the newbie had asked where the bathroom was and mew simply made a gesture not looking up from his phone reading over the text he got from hiro making a small chuckle. he then glanced up pointing in the direction. "it's that way. " he said to anton watching the guy leave as quickly as he came from what it seemed. the alien gave little care to that though as he glance back down at his cellphone typing a response sending it to his friend with a exhale.
he responded with "fineeee... i'll cover for you. but you owe me a treat since i covered for you that last time too. you know what i like ;) "
he texted back before putting his phone in his pocket. he shook his head lightly chuckling to himself as he took a few steps away from where he was only to pause when he had saw the new human,anton talking to what seemed to be risa and akacha. he was at least familiar with the two since he had seen them around the school many times and knowing they were only student council. he only knew a little bit about them from observing their actions when they were nearby or perhaps if had ever talked to them but other than that mew knew very little about them on a personal level. he did though however suspect something was off about akacha in particular. sure it was normal for students to have weird tendencies in this school and granted it wasn't too abnormal to see a yokai or two walking the halls which oddly made his cover a bit easier even with how bad he was at hiding he was a alien cyborg but something was still off about her. akacha's behavior reminded mew very much so of the government officials that he was oh so desperately trying to avoid.
thankfully he was sure nobody had picked up on his own behaviors yet and he could be at ease with the idea that this girl in particular hadn't noticed he wasn't a nekomata.

he watched as anton seemed to be questioning about ears and what not listening in on the conversation with his dark ears pointed at a angle. he sighed having watched the situation unfold as the girls had gone into the bathroom. he then followed suit approaching the group slowly as he stood practically towering over them like he did just about anyone at the school due to his height. his tail flicked behind him and he pursed his lips as he intruded stepping into the conversation. "you really shouldn't be going into the boys' bathroom, also, he's a transfer student like i was not too long ago so give him a break,senpai. hmm..most places don't have are 'kind' walking around after all... " he told them shaking his head then he paused for a moment biting his lip realizing why they had jumped the gun on the new guy so quickly. his eyes widened in remembrance of that little incident of his that happened and he had been too ashamed to even bring it up. he shook his head a little trying to dismiss the thought. then again, maybe he was being paranoid after all he wasn't certain what he had actually done that day since he hadn't remembered anything.

what happened was a certain brother of his had thought it was funny to mix catnip and shrooms into his food for some reason and it did not go down in his favor it had seemed. somehow a lot of things happened that day of which he didn't remember including him somehow making his way over to hiro's house and passing out in a bush half naked in the mud. a few hours and he was found only to be taken care of by his said friend then when he got home suza explained the situation. he had to stay home after that for a few days due to getting very sick too.​

mew didn't know what he would do without hiro sometimes. like sure the guy could be annoying at times or confusing to him and even a mess but he couldn't really bring himself to dislike hiro. the guy was mew's favorite person to be around and despite their differences in tastes at times mew couldn't help but to continue to look for him like a lost kitten. he wouldn't really admit it even if it was obvious to some of the people who had seen his recent sketches but the alien had been quite infatuated with his own friend these days. he had been so inspired to draw him over and over. he then shook his head from his thoughts with a sigh. his tail flicked side to side and mew made a mrow like sound in his throat narrowing his eyes like a testy house cat for a moment at the ground when he recalled the incident before glancing back up at them with a simple gaze. "i mean i used to live in america for a while and we used to travel a lot when i was a kid so i know how anton-kun feels." he added simply.

So it was an interrogation. Anton's interest was piqued when The taller female, Miyazaki-san, introduced herself as the vice president of the Student Council, as well as the vice president of the Student Protection Club. That was strange. He had never heard of such a club before. It was clear what they did from the name, but even so. He would smile, telling her “Your apology is appreciated, but unnecessary. You were merely performing the duties assigned to you. Were our roles reversed, I would have done the same thing.” The matter was already settled as far as he was concerned. “I had actually hoped to join your Student Council once my transfer was complete, but it seems I have already missed my opportunity. Am I right in assuming Akacha is the President for the Student Council?” He wasn't sure how he was supposed to address Akacha yet, and he also didn't want to give her a nickname Chibi-chan that would make her angry, like he did with Mew-san earlier.

When he was informed by both girls that Miyazaki-san's ears were the real deal and not any sort of accessory, Anton would look to the ears in question again. Such people truly existed in the world? He had no idea. The way Akacha went on about them made him want to touch them himself.Turning his attention to Miyazaki-san, Anton would tell her “It seems it is my turn to ask your forgiveness, Miyazaki-san. I meant no disrespect.” He bowed again, realizing it was the second time now. He shouldn't bow his head so easily to others. Maybe he would work on that. “I have never had the pleasure of encountering an ookami before. My home country is very...small. We tend to go unnoticed by the outside world.” Which is one reason he was here. But that's a story for another time.

Mew would join them then, standing up for Anton who would offer the other male a light smile. “Thank you, Mew-san." He would offer Mew before turning back to the Miyazaki and Akacha. “If I may be so bold. Perhaps we should continue this discussion elsewhere. This many people standing in front of the bathrooms at once may startle your vandal in to not showing himself.” Which would mean he would get away with no repercussions, and worse he might turn to a different form of crime.

N Nonexisting RI.a RI.a Idea Idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back