• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom An obscure search || Overwatch, Dragon Age and Disney Twst

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Hi there! The name is Kura and as you read in the title for this thread I'm looking for a more obscure fandom to Rp, maybe not obscure but hard to find Rp partners for certain fandoms. I'm currently looking for a double up^^

The fandoms in particular I'm looking for are: Overwatch, Dragon Age and Disney Twisted Wonderland. You can find more information below. So let me tell you all a little about myself.

Im currently a part time student in the gmt Timezone, as such I can only really reply on Mondays, Fridays and weekends but I can reply multiple times a day on thsoe days. I'd say I'm lit to novella style roleplayer, more often than not I match the leg th if my partner. I can provide a writing sample if you'd like^^

Rules
1) Ghosting, I'm not really too ghost friendly. If you leave for longer than a week I will bump you once and leave it another week before bumping again. I'm aware life happens but please tell me if you're no longer interested in our rp.

2) Length and grammar, I'm personally not too fussed about grammar so long as I can understand what you're writing. As for length I prefer at least three paragraphs.

3) Age, I don't Rp with anyone under the age of 15. I'm 17 myself and rping with anyone younger makes me uncomfortable.

4) Plotting, please please please plot with me. Please don't respond to my ideas with just a 'yes' or 'I don't mind' I'm not asking for groundbreaking ideas just for something to work with so we can keep the Rp interesting.

5) Pairings, I'm happy with any pairings aside from underage ones. FxF, MxM, MxF any variations is good for me. I'm also happy to Rp ships so long as its a double up, if you don't double then you will probably be playing a Canon and I will play an Oc.

Rp Tomfoolery
Overwatch*****
I'm really craving thsi right rn, I'm looking to play against Hanzo (preferably) Genji or Cassidy. (Yes I call him Cassidy, I will no longer call him by Mccree) I'm happy to play most canons aside from Winston, Orisa and Bastion.

Dragon Age**
^^I'm not craving this too much but I'd definitely be down for a Rp in thsi universe. I'd like to play against Zevran, Fenris, Isabella or Solas; I'm happy to play all love interests from all games for this fandom.

Disney Twisted Wonderland*****
^^Another one I'm really craving, I'm looking to play against either Jamil, Floyd or Azul for this one, I'm happy to play all canona for this game.

Well that's all for now, if you have any questions or are interested feel free to pm or react to this post. I hope to hear from some of you soon^^ 💛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back