• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆★✰ an obscure collection of interests ☆★✰

mac.

lavender menace
hi, i'm mac!
this is a new rp nation account. i had one a very long time ago, but i'd like to think i've changed a lot- if not as a person, then at the very least as a writer, so i figured it was time for a fresh start when i decided to get back in the swing of things. i roleplayed a LOT around 2014-2016ish, but i took a long break due to life being chaotic, but i continued writing a lot throughout. if you want some samples of my writing, i've got a couple things posted to my ao3, which can be found under the account ViScribbler. my schedule has been unexpectedly cleared for an indeterminate amount of time due to the, yknow, *gestures to everything, everywhere*, so i figured this would be the perfect time to get back into something that brought me so much joy for so long.

✧ about me ✧
  • central time zone (usa)
  • 18, so i feel pretty comfortable rping with anyone at least teenage and up.
  • a big ol lesbian, but i'm comfortable with rping any gender in any pairing combination!
  • i'd like to think i'm a fairly advanced writer, with decent grammar! this all lowercase thing is just for the ~aesthetic~; i'll use proper capitalization when we get into it, don't worry!
  • i can write probably up to a solid three paragraphs a post if you prefer, but anything past that and i feel i start to get redundant and overly wordy. i may write more if it fits the situation, but big paragraph minimums make me a little ://. after all, shakespeare did say brevity was the soul of wit :)
  • i have literally nothing to do! so my responses can be very frequent.
  • i'm comfortable with all levels of content within site rules- i don't have any triggers or sensitive topics.
  • i would love to talk and be amicable ooc :) tell me about your day! i'd love to listen!
✧ what i'd like from you! ✧
  • i would like it if you had decent grammar and a good grasp of the english language- i'm kind of pedantic about that kind of thing, sorry!
  • i don't need instantaneous responses, but i'd like at least one or two responses a day if possible. i'm very flexible, so if something comes up, just tell me! i won't pry and i'll let you take the time you need. however, if you know you're slow to respond in general, perhaps we won't be a good fit.
  • any time zone is fine, but you live on the other side of the world from me, things might be a bit awkward to plan. however, i don't sleep until ungodly hours in the morning, so it actually might not be that big of a deal.
  • general good vibes, flexibility, and a love for roleplay!
---​
with all that over with, i'm looking for a wide variety of different roleplays. if you think an idea you have would be up my alley, shoot! this isn't a comprehensive list in any way. with that being said, here are a list of some things i'm specifically interested in. for most fandoms, i'm looking to rp with ocs, but if it's a ship or concept i love, i'll give it a whirl!

✧ fandoms ✧
  • harry potter
  • percy jackson
  • the hunger games
  • mcu (i've seen all the movies, but none of the tv shows or comics, sorry!)
  • star wars (i am NOT a die hard fan by any means, but i've seen all the movies)
  • six of crows
  • the outsiders
  • musicals (ask me about specific ones)
  • classical literature (this would be more canon based, but i'm also down for something with the ~vibes~ of these)
    • shakespeare! any play, but my favorites are hamlet and romeo and juliet because i'm basic like that
    • great gatsby
    • lord of the flies
    • frankenstein, wuthering heights, basically anything you hated reading in english class
✧ concepts ✧
  • anything supernatural based! i love ghosts, vampires, all the things that go bump in the night. but for specifics:
    • literally anything with vampires, but esp human x vampire, vampire hunter x vampire, or werewolf x vampire
    • two buzzfeed unsolved-esc supernatural investigators (bro, i'm scared of the ghosts, hold my hand?)
    • any kind of urban magic sort of thing, like modern witches and the like
    • demon x angel, with complicated afterlife politics
  • historical shit
    • any kind of historical gays in, like, any situation
    • ladies cross-dressing to enlist in the army is my shit!
    • pirate x captured noble, outlaw x royal, that kind of dynamic
    • COWBOYS
    • anything in the twenties, but especially with speakeasies and gangs and the like
  • high fantasy
    • dnd style adventurers
    • sorcerers in training
    • summoner x the demon they cannot get rid of
  • mysteries!
    • any kind of murder mystery is right up my alley
    • film noir style detective x partner
    • a boarding school with a ~dark secret~
    • any kind of small town, gothic sort of vibe
again, these are just some of the things i'm interested in, and if you've got an idea you think i'd vibe with, toss it my way! just comment below if you're interested (i can't pm for a bit bc of being a new member and all hehe). i'm so excited for my rebirth as a roleplayer, and i hope you'll be a part of it :))

Hey! I'm a big Harry Potter and Star Wars nerd and really enjoy using OCs, so if you want to start something up in either of those two fandoms, totally throw a PM my way :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back