• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
sorry for the delay on my post. work is super swamped right now and the hours are long so i'm in eat, sleep, work mode for the past week and a half. it should be getting better, here, starting next week tho. so i hope to have the energy to post, then.
It's no problem.

finally got something together. sorry for the longer than expected delay. had to help out a lot during the storm. just got a half shift this morning so finished that up and took a much-needed nap to finally start going back to my usual schedule.

finally got something together. sorry for the longer than expected delay. had to help out a lot during the storm. just got a half shift this morning so finished that up and took a much-needed nap to finally start going back to my usual schedule.
Glad to see you back! What a banger of a post! GETS ME FIRED UP!!

Fittingly Out of season, Bullette wanted to wish you all a merry no more christmases:

Attachments

• Fake Screenshot of A Bullette Christmas With Help from Will.png
    Fake Screenshot of A Bullette Christmas With Help from Will.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
I just realized this rp has a void for an Australian student. I might make one if I can develop the idea more.

POOOOSST
Corso GIF by Tyler, the Creator

Happy Shove Tuesday/Mardi Gras/Paczki Day/whatever other words there are for it!
Even if you don't celebrate, may today be nice!

Welcome Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef !
I think Metalikhan should room with either Jamie or Faunus. I don't think Mask is returning, so Faunus is probably in most need, but really anyone you want will do, even the established room groups, as long as every roleplayer present agrees.

I'll also be adding Jokesmith and Nigel to the list of teachers.

Oooh, I see I'm not the only one around here who gets "new character fever!" Awesome! I'm reading over the forms as we speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back