• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Webs Elk Webs Elk re-did the post a little. altered it to have a little more smooth interaction with more potential for a back and forth. My old schedule is back for the time being and without my former roommate to distract me and my adhd brain with literally any activity, since the computer is in the living room. So i can reply back sooner and more promptly.

i plan on doing quite a bit more writing in general since i kind of want to prep to write a short story next month for camp nanowrimo. but this RP will still take priority. and off to write the next sister. I probably won't write for Junko solo, aside from interacting with others to keep her air of mystery and being closed off, until later.

Webs Elk Webs Elk re-did the post a little. altered it to have a little more smooth interaction with more potential for a back and forth. My old schedule is back for the time being and without my former roommate to distract me and my adhd brain with literally any activity, since the computer is in the living room. So i can reply back sooner and more promptly.

i plan on doing quite a bit more writing in general since i kind of want to prep to write a short story next month for camp nanowrimo. but this RP will still take priority. and off to write the next sister. I probably won't write for Junko solo, aside from interacting with others to keep her air of mystery and being closed off, until later.
Sound good.

Super sorry because I actually forgot about this RP a little because life has been lifeing so I'm glad you tagged me hahaha (still have push notifications)

Sound good.

Super sorry because I actually forgot about this RP a little because life has been lifeing so I'm glad you tagged me hahaha (still have push notifications)
yeah, seems like for some (even myself) notifications have been iffy around her. glad i tagged as well because i wasn't sure if it notifies you if the tagged post is just edited.

I am so sorry. I know I said I'd get in a post, but I ended up getting Covid.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue since we're so far in already.

I am so sorry. I know I said I'd get in a post, but I ended up getting Covid.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue since we're so far in already.
quite a few people i know getting covid recently. it's basically the new flu. going around like a bug. wishes to a quick recovery.

skinwalker skinwalker Lost Echo Lost Echo Pai Chan Pai Chan SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Sunfall27 Sunfall27 Marceline_idue Marceline_idue rakshasa rakshasa Webs Elk Webs Elk Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Anyone want to interact with one of the characters I have free?

-Pr. Killaever
-Mrs. Skinner
-Dr Hacks
-Scratchwick
-Dr. Pennhurst
-Mr. Priest
-Dr. Crank
-Nurse Dakota
-Rathbone & Boomer
-Stephanie

Also, just noticed that Mr. Bergman is not on the list. I'm going to add him back when I can.
i can. i was waiting on a single reply so i can write everyone at once but that doesn't seem the most productive way to get writings out. so i can have Junko free to interact with anyone.

I redesigned Alice, maybe I'll have her take on this form later on in the story for whatever reason.

Peppermint Dreadful Shaded.png

I'm free this week, so I'll make a revival post!
If we're still willing to continue that is?
I think we should continue, yes. I'm going to probably make a "roll call" type post on this thread when I have the energy for it, and depending on who does and doesn't respond to it, I may make adjustments.

i was kind of wondering on how much freedom was there, for our characters, since orientation technically hadn't even begun yet. I would like my character to explore but wouldn't want to stray to far just in case if they have to be somewhere due to them being new to the school. and two of my other characters are kinda stuck due to the writer of the chracters they were interacting with being gone for quite some time.

I think we should continue, yes. I'm going to probably make a "roll call" type post on this thread when I have the energy for it, and depending on who does and doesn't respond to it, I may make adjustments.
Okay! Should I wait for roll call or just go ahead and post?

i was kind of wondering on how much freedom was there, for our characters, since orientation technically hadn't even begun yet. I would like my character to explore but wouldn't want to stray to far just in case if they have to be somewhere due to them being new to the school. and two of my other characters are kinda stuck due to the writer of the chracters they were interacting with being gone for quite some time.
Orientation pretty much isn't until the evening, but lunch will be in about an hour, roleplay time.

Okay! Should I wait for roll call or just go ahead and post?
You can post. The roll call is out-of character and is mainly for those who haven't replied in a while both in and out of character.

Pai Chan Pai Chan Marceline_idue Marceline_idue Lost Echo Lost Echo SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Sunfall27 Sunfall27 rakshasa rakshasa Webs Elk Webs Elk Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu

Season's greetings everyone! This is a roll-call type post. I'm trying to see who still wants to participate in this roleplay, and I ask that if you have seen this post to please respond to it and say if you will still participate. No worries if you can't, but i and others need to know if our characters are still in interactions.
I'm still in for it. 👋

Pai Chan Pai Chan Marceline_idue Marceline_idue Lost Echo Lost Echo SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Sunfall27 Sunfall27 rakshasa rakshasa Webs Elk Webs Elk Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu

Season's greetings everyone! This is a roll-call type post. I'm trying to see who still wants to participate in this roleplay, and I ask that if you have seen this post to please respond to it and say if you will still participate. No worries if you can't, but i and others need to know if our characters are still in interactions.
Count me in. if you don't mind I'll have Iga appear near Sato's roommate as a means of getting him in XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back