• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings An Eternally Open Search

Ashvaliaen

Weird little bat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Ash
I've been roleplaying for a little over thirteen years.
I prefer third person RPing, first person makes me cringe a little honestly outside of thoughts or speech.
Many of my plotlines are fleshed out but don't be afraid to propose changes! Genre, in particular, is really easy to change.

Here are my rules:

• I don't go for one-liners. I love long replies and will try to reply in kind, otherwise, I try to get in at least three lines per controlled character.

• I don't often control human characters but in certain cases, I will, just not in any real location. I usually go for fantasy, supernatural, or sci-fy creatures. It's a bit of a personal goal to eventually create a storyline for every type of creature I know about. Though seeing as I'm always looking into these creatures I'll likely never really get there :ghostl:

• I won't go off-site for an RP so don't ask.

• My main plot will most likely never be purely romance but it's available to any character, though if that character's already in a relationship the result might end up as a poly thing. I'll go for any mix of pairings; MxM MxF FxF as well as poly relationships.

• Just to note, I don't mind swapping the gender of my character if you ask. I won't offer unless I've made multiple versions of similar plots, but I also won't refuse any time the request is made.
It isn't recommended that you follow or reply to this post because I'll only reply via PM. It's also worth noting that unavailable RPs will be marked by :hornstongue;

Here are my plots simplified. If you're interested ask for more details and I'll send the full thing.

Magic Related

:hornstongue; A champion and a sorceress go to stop the end of the world. :hornstongue;

:hornstongue; A hamadryad sets out alongside a visitor to find an ancient magical stone :hornstongue;

Supernatural Creatures

An undead man wants to be normal and gets to know his neighbor. They can either be friends and fight against the organization bent on eradicating the undead, or the neighbor can choose to help the organization against the undead.

:hornstongue;A prince was murdered and now his ghost tries to help the detective in charge of the investigation.:hornstongue;
Fantasy Creatures

:hornstongue;The new fae rulers are to stop the ages-old war between the courts.:hornstongue;

Someone wanders into a dying forest to find a wounded hamadryad, together they save the forest and rediscover the mysteries of magic.

:hornstongue;Harpies relentlessly attack humans and a new subspecies of harpie who are more akin to bats than birds have arisen only to be assaulted just as violently so they and the humans team up.:hornstongue;

:hornstongue;Fauns have taken over the world and now they need to be stopped.:hornstongue;

Centaurs were extinct but now one's been seen trying to find his brethren.

Trolls are mad because their maiden was kidnapped. The Maiden isn't so pleased either.

:hornstongue; Dragons are kept as pets and it's wrong so they rise up :hornstongue;

A mermaid has been captured, escapes, and faces problems at home alongside the person who helped free them.

:hornstongue; Naga are being murdered and it needs to stop. ((There are two versions of this; one high fantasy, and the other modern fantasy)):hornstongue;

A supposedly bad genie escapes from detainment and makes an unlikely friend
futuristic things

Androids were created to help earth after a disaster mutated most life.

:hornstongue;Androids saved the mutated earth and are now facing disassembly, so they're trying their best to survive.:hornstongue;

Alien automatons were enslaved and now they've had enough.

:hornstongue;Two companies co-operate on a newly discovered planet:hornstongue;
Fandoms

I do not make fandom storylines but if you have one for any of them, feel free to propose one.

Dragon Age

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back