• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
smsjsgsg cos apparently its "late" like bruh it ain't even 10 yet 😭

if given something such as a pillow, or blanket, rather than using them to make himself comfortable, five will hug them. why? because he hates being alone (contradictory to his solitary nature, i know) and is also very much starved of affection. he likes simple comforts.

That's really cute. But also proves even more that he's a tsundere.

Also I fell asleep on the floor hdisbd

sksksjsh yep 💙 stubborn little tsundere bastard 💔

AHAHAGAGGS omggg tbh tho,, the floor do be comfy when you sleepy 😭😭

It's true. My mom always yells at me for sleeping on the floor rather than the bed lolol. Sometimes I'm too lazy though

that is true ;w; but am playing sims so cant go back sleeb rn sksksksks

sdmfkldsfjsdk im trying to like,, actually do a multigenerational playthrough thing lmao

i've never even considered lmfaooo i make mysefl and i live as myself and that's it lmao. I've done some in the past of fandoms like DBH and currently I have a Vanya and Five family (with the ugly pug 😔 but if it makes five happy)

sdfmdsklfsdj awwww i started making the hargreeves fam, i finished five klaus allison ben and vanya, but have yet to make diego and luther lmaooo i need to go make the himbos lol mr pennycrumb is NOT ugly he is best dog lmao
i also have not visited the rk1k bois in a while lol i wonder how they are </3

i deleted all my saves and just have mine (i adopted a kid but like, i got ready for a boy and adopted a girl but they look like a little boy and like their room so- oop) and my little Five and Vanya family

NO pugs r ugly change my mind 😤

MSDKFLSD awwww <3 i have a ton of saves lmaooo i think sim me is married to one of my old connor sims tbh?? sksksksk i used to have like,, 7 different connors running around ;w;
awww that sounds cute tho bless them <3

pugs are freaking adorable im love pugs 😭 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back