• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I think either Nya or Hanzo might be the best. They're the one's upstairs I think? Maybe you could make a post of him making some sorta noise that will attract someone's attention.

Also rip lmao. She's just splashing everyone with water

I think it'll be fine to post now if you wanna. Though there is a dinosaur issue still lmao

i crashed very early last night 😭😭 but yee, you're welcome to write whenever dude! 💙

I crashed early af too I went shopping and since I'd not shopped in a few weeks I got a lot and my arms were so weak after bringing it all up I just put away everything that needed to be refrigerated and passed out 💀

ooof rip to your arms dude 💔💔 i know the feel cos am a weak ass bitch lmao

yeah no my arms are so weak 😫 could never show off my arm strength. I tried to impress a girl with my leg lifts once and she wasn't impressed bc it's not arms 💀 she was like 'i could do that' like aight i'll see myself out

i just spent a wholeass fiver on chocolate and strawberry milk
it worth it <3

yee! we having the choccy milk first but am looking forward to the strawberry cos its been like,, ages since ive had some lmao

yessss! we have the powder too eheheh i might have some later with dinner uwu

owo lmao I found some nice charts though only filled one of them out lol

angy.jpg

Lolololol

Making these is honestly the only thing I have at times to make me not succumb to boredom

skskskksk same honestly lmao brain refuses to let me do anything else ;w;

SDLFJSDFLKSD same tbh lmao my fam keeps complaining cos i like,, stay in bed most of the day but there is nothing else to do ssdfdjssddf

lmao i'll be like "is anyone around, any new videos on youtube, nope... alright lay down and stare at the wall until i fall asleep time" 😌

Jump reminded me choccy milk existed so I got some myselfffff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back