• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
i gave up and made a new stardew valley save lmao skskksks this time i have a dog, so i will not be tempted to use mods and get tons of cats ;w;

It's going to be a ton of dogs this time lmaooooo. We should still try and make a farm for all of ushgbsgs

sdklfjddsklfs... probably 😭 😭
yessss we should lmao fekin elevator farm lmfao

The whole farm is just endless PvP even though we can't actually hurt each other

SDLFSDJFKLSD oh my god 😭 😭
you try to farm but no matter what someone is tryna kill you with an axe KLSDJFSDL

I just care about cleaning up the farm or going into the dungeon
That's it, that's how I play Stardew

KLSDFJDSSL i spend all my time simping for shane honestly lmao
literally most of my saves are like,, marriage speedruns XD

LMaoooo I like to talk to everyone but if I'm not doing that I'm designing the farm lol

That's probably why I like Starbound more...
Kill everythiiiiing~! ^D^

Starbound kinda reminds me of terraria. I barely play any of those games though so I dunno lmao.

i only play terraria skkskdfjds tho i have still yet to like,, ever actually beat the game oopsie

I had terraria for the 3ds but actually didn't know what I was doing so I returned the game lmao

sdfsdfklds that's valid lmao it does like, plop you down and not tell you SHIT skksksks it is hard to figure out what to do without guides tbh ^^,

I wandered around for a total of 5 hours and had enough lol. I have Minecraft that's enough for me hehe

v fair!! i like both lmao i prefer terraria for like,, its boss fights and stuff. but i've recently got decent at building in minecraft so its fun to mess around with creative on there XD

I had a Starbound party once upon a time, like the dude literally bought the game in early access to everybody, it was pretty fun!
I miss those times...

hang on wheres the stardew train how do i get on that train
i wanna play stardew with the elevator buddies i ddin't get to meet yet lmaoso

I have no idea where the stardew valley train is. It's an idea we haven't started yet hehe. But like we should totally try and start one

I have a group of people I played stardew with when it first had multiplayer. We all slowly but surely died out aha

i know not everone has discord but do the stardew valley players have it we could get discord together and play stardew lmaoo

I could... try
But my laptop isn't the best, could be a lag fest, could also work, who knows? ^^'

In fact, this thing's cooler died like last week and had to get replaced!

Stardew isn't the heaviest game at least. As long as you don't have like 100+ mods on it lmao.

It's time for the stardew ritual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back