• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
There's only two people he doesn't see himself friends with.

Blocky Steve because he threatened to kill him
and Hanzo because he's off in his own world and lowkey maybe forgot he was there lmao

skskkskssk that's so sweet honestly ;w;
i dont think anyone wants to be friends with blocky steve after he threatened to kill elliot lmfao that was literally the one move to get EVERYONE to hate him skskksks
and honestly, hanzo chilling on his own is feckin valid like i do not blame him for staying out of shit lol

Blocky steve became public enemy number one and has only done like two things upon his arrival lmaoo. Though if he apologized Elliot would totally still be friends with him

Hanzo is a whole mood and a half. If I was there personally I would probably be pulling a Hanzo and just not get involved lolol

sdkljfsdkl awwwww <3 the world does not deserve elliot he is too pure ;w;

and same KLDJFSDK he's a sensible ass dude 😭

yee that's true! we are still super early into the thread, so tbh,, do we even really know anyone? o.o

Just going based on what everyone writes. Riza looked to be a bit of a prankster who likes to eat and sleep. That's what I have right now based on what you wrote on the thread hehe

I guess we just need Knight boi Knight boi now and I can post again

Also FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 please remove your placeholder post from the IC thread, it's a tad disruptive having OOC in the middle of posts there ^^'

When do I get to write I don't wanna impose 🥺 but I think I need someone to find Alec in a closet or something lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back