• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
And there we go~!

Thanks for understanding guys, I did end up watching anime with my boyfriend for the rest of the night and felt much better later >3<
Though tired, it was super late! XD

Ahhh that sounds like a perfect night haha. Glad you're feeling better though!

It was pretty fun!
We had a bit to catch up to since we're part of a mutual group anime-watching thing on discord,
but the stream was being quiiiite finicky Sunday night XD

So it ended up working perfectly timing-wise >w<

aight im finally up slksksjskfd i slept in until feckin 3 again im actually gonna die once lockdown is over and i gotta get up at normal times 😭 😭

I did take a nap after posting and am only back now ^^'
It's not 3, it's 1 PM, but it's still kinda bad

just want to say that elliot is babey and i love him what a sweet bab

I don't want to reveal all of Scorpion's history and backstory just yet. I can still try to make my posts bigger though.

Yeah. I can. I just don't want to repeat myself over and over. How long do you want them?
I'd say, maybe about three times what the last one was... The same as a single bulk paragraph.
You don't have to reveal anything, just maybe consider reacting to things and information with a bit more detail?

Elliot is just a happy little octopus ready to learn more lmao
It's adorable and it's a rather welcome break from all the gloominess and shyness
Hikari too, since he seems lost on his own world most of the time XD

Oh and now Ragnarok of course, can't forget that one : P
Like a single-person party~

Ragnarok came up and instantly made himself the head of the party lmao. Best introduction thus far. 10/10.

I feel like Hikari is just trying to think everything through before he ends up saying something stupid by mistake. We've all been there before 🙃

i love them all XD such a good variety of personalities its brilliant dkdjssjdhdh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back