• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yeppp. It'll be great! So many things happening that honestly is enough to make one person go insane right there aha

i don't know much about jjba outside of what a friend has told me ^^' but i know that its.. pretty insane lmao
so it could defo be an interesting place to stop off at down the line XD

And Hikari summons Frey, and everyone gets so confused-

Jotaro and Dio: Another Stand User????

Everyone else: Wait a minute...... Ghosts....... HIkari is a stand User!

Hikari: Weird Palace-

Are there going to be places where the elevator stops and opens up? I'm not sure if I saw that being said somewhere or not

Are there going to be places where the elevator stops and opens up? I'm not sure if I saw that being said somewhere or not
eyup! where it'll open up to will vary a ton, but it will open up at points ^^ just to make things interesting ehehe

aight its a bit later tonight but imma finally go write now! tho apparently the internet is playing up on the laptop? so i am hoping it does not screw me over ;w; ive been waiting all day to go write djdjsjshf

Rip internet. My laptop has been glitching out all day. It sucks but it calmed down a bit now

i only manage to get on the laptop in the evenings on weekdays ;w; but my sister and dad have both said its been laggy af and playing up so big hhhhh lmao

the sign ups thread is linked under "characters" at the top of this thread! ^^

Head's up, I've been low energy all day and kinda upset, it's personal stuff don't worry
But I might not be able to reply still today at all, so sorry about that delay ^^'

I'll be definitely doing so in the morning again though, it's not staying for that long >3<

Head's up, I've been low energy all day and kinda upset, it's personal stuff don't worry
But I might not be able to reply still today at all, so sorry about that delay ^^'

I'll be definitely doing so in the morning again though, it's not staying for that long >3<
no rush or pressure at all dude! <3 i hope you start feeling better soon ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back