• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
oh DAMN thats a lot! it's actually pretty impressive omg slsdklfjsdkfls. i feel that a TON tho lmao one of the most recent ones i was a part of ended up dying prematurely :(( tbh i've only really had one thread that lasted like.. a helluva long time?? and that was well over a year ago now lmao i just keep hoping another thread will last as long ehehhehe

ohh hell yea! :D i am.. also not that far off finishing my next post (i say that but knowing me its prolly not) so hopefully i'll have it up in 20 mins or earlier ^^

Okay so, Ori never edited their post, therefore I'm working with the misunderstanding... As soon as I get food >.>
Maybe I'll just give in and eat some leftover pasta at this point ^^'

fair af dude!! ^^
honestly tho leftover pasta is good shit lmao im kinda sad i didnt have any leftover from the pasta i had the other day ahahhah it makes good lunch!

It's a bit on the bland side though, which is why I was kinda avoiding it on favor of newly prepared stuff, but mom it's taking a rather long time today. Might as well just eat it anyway : P

Oh also! Jeff may be busy until Monday, he works Fridays and weekends night at a restaurant and is probably there as we speak >w<

ahhh i getchu XD and yee might as well ahahaha

oooo okey, thanks for the heads up! :D

Do I spy five from the hit show the umbrella academy I spy

also I must have missed the whole "no items" thing in the rules, to which how Ragnarok/Steve changes their aesthetic is...with a magic item
although I think I can find some fun to make with that for the first switch, just wanna make sure I understand all the limitations

No
Do I spy five from the hit show the umbrella academy I spy

also I must have missed the whole "no items" thing in the rules, to which how Ragnarok/Steve changes their aesthetic is...with a magic item
although I think I can find some fun to make with that for the first switch, just wanna make sure I understand all the limitations
heh... perhaps... it is... he

yep! im down to make exceptions for items that are essentially "part" of someone, or neccesary for their survival or whatnot tho! ^^

also sorry for the late af response i crashed hard last night and woke up at 2 😭😭

Ahhhh it's all good lol. Is it still the weekend for you? It's 9 am for me right now hehe

yep! its sunday and it snowed over night so now its cold af shsjdjshdh not complaining tho cos i looove snow ehehehe

Naw, its not a part of him specifically, I just missed the no items rule but then saw someone else asking about it

it isnt a part of him exactly, more so just an item he uses for his sporadic changes in fashion

Naw, its not a part of him specifically, I just missed the no items rule but then saw someone else asking about it

it isnt a part of him exactly, more so just an item he uses for his sporadic changes in fashion
i getchu ^^ and that's all good dude! :D

aight i managed to get onto the laptop like.. an hour earlier today so imma use that opportunity and get to working on a post very shortly ehehhe~

but also before i go do that. i would just like to ask y'all a lil something. so i mentioned that i had a few ideas for "events" essentially, which will pretty much just be things to spice things up. i have a few fun ideas of my own already, including things as simple as just.. a change of temperature in the elevator. and also actually like.. giving out supplies such as food and drink. but in a limited quantity ;) cos drama LKSJDFLKSD
but! i was wondering if any of y'all had an ideas of your own for stuff like this! places that the doors could open up into,, or just lil things that could happen! lmk if y'all got any ^^

What if they opened up to random Fandoms, like they end in in the Percy Jackson World, or the Elemental Nations, or Ninjago......
ooooo that's actually pretty cool! :D like a sorta dimension hopping kinda deal eheheh that could certainly be fun!

just end up at the top of the empire state building where percy meets zeus oop

don't got much in the form of ideas although it might be funny to see the elevator open up and it's just our characters also there but from either the present or future elevator, and before any true reactions can be done to each other already it moves on

just end up at the top of the empire state building where percy meets zeus oop

don't got much in the form of ideas although it might be funny to see the elevator open up and it's just our characters also there but from either the present or future elevator, and before any true reactions can be done to each other already it moves on
MSDLKFJSD oh my god i actually love that XD it's such a dumb mind-feck kinda idea i love it lmao

Then it happens again to continue the flow of time

Another thing could be what looks like a normal exit to an empty area and then when someone tries to walk through its a painted wall like you'd see in looney tunes

Also I realized a fun thought, Five has seen the end of the world, but Steve is a character from a tabletop called rifts that's post end of the world, so that might be a fun topic if the chance ever comes up

Also I realized a fun thought, Five has seen the end of the world, but Steve is a character from a tabletop called rifts that's post end of the world, so that might be a fun topic if the chance ever comes up
oh yes i like that ehehhehe it certainly would be a fun conversation point lmao

oop. The setting of Splatoon happens around 12,000 plus years after the end of the human race on earth. There's a whole bunch of people from a whole bunch of different time periods lmao

holy shit that's actually insane MCBSGSGSG makes for an.. interesting conversation point for these poor folks tho 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back