• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy An Earthen Lament

Gowi

dreamer memer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1455546231157.jpg

An Earthen Lament
  • Genres: Dark Fantasy
    Posting Expectations: Adept
    Players: 3 - 5

The village of Hleów is a strange place to turn up.

The marshes and swamps of southern Lerenthia is a dangerous place to travel to. However, as much as it is filled with strange magicks and stranger people, there is opportunity for independence should you need to find it. The eye of the knights of Lerenthia are far enough away you can feel a certain assurance that you can be free from persecution as long as you don’t offend the local denizens. There is no presence of the Divine Order nor is there of the King’s personal justicars. If you are an illegal mage or unfairly prosecuted one, it might seem like a good place to lie low. If you aren't, it is a good place to look for opportunity.

And that opportunity, among other things will surely rear its head soon.

Last edited:
Oooooh!~ Interested!

As someone who hasn’t played any of those games but heard of them (The Witcher is horror right?) I don’t get what you mean by the capacities

Oooooh!~ Interested!

As someone who hasn’t played any of those games but heard of them (The Witcher is horror right?) I don’t get what you mean by the capacities
The Witcher is a game based on a series of dark fantasy novels, yeah.

As by for what I mean by capacities, I mean that elves and dwarves serve as second-class citizens within the Kingdom—with elves treated less amicably than dwarves. It was just a way for me to explain “elves and dwarves exist but not on equal footing with humans and sometimes humans are shitty to them”.

Definitely interested. Dragon age origins is one of my favorite games of all time and I’m currently playing through the Witcher series now. I’d be down to building a world like that as we go.

I’m curious if we would also get unique races as well such as the Qunari or if we will create those races.

Definitely interested. Dragon age origins is one of my favorite games of all time and I’m currently playing through the Witcher series now. I’d be down to building a world like that as we go.

I’m curious if we would also get unique races as well such as the Qunari or if we will create those races.
Possibly, but we should probably start simple and small and go from there first, I think.

Salutations!
Dark fantasy settings fuel my soul, so my interest has certainly been piqued. If you see me lurking about, I am just here to keep my many eyes on what is to develop.

Alright, that's enough to make me consider elevating it to a group RP. Will work periodically on that throughout the next few days.

I'd be up for it if you're still going with it!

My original idea with Earthen was to market it as a Dragon Age RP but I considered it a bit niche, so here we are with me trying to build things on my own, lol.

My original idea with Earthen was to market it as a Dragon Age RP but I considered it a bit niche, so here we are with me trying to build things on my own, lol.
mais non, not on your own... TOGETHER.
I will whole-heartedly say that I am a dragon age whore (see my pfp... it's fan art of amell!warden dead as hell with alistair's hand being like, "im so sad yo".)
that being said, nothing beats world building. it's so good. idalie idalie can attest

mais non, not on your own... TOGETHER.
I will whole-heartedly say that I am a dragon age whore (see my pfp... it's fan art of amell!warden dead as hell with alistair's hand being like, "im so sad yo".)
that being said, nothing beats world building. it's so good. idalie idalie can attest
We have a thang xoxo

What kind of degeneracy have I summoned to my thread.

Fuckitngnfnf iconic wish I could SNAP my various books ranging from utter heresey to c l a s s i c s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back