• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Among Us

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Mike walked into the room, the short walk only amplifying his anger with each step. By the time he got to the table, he couldn't contain it. Mike let out a guttural yell and slammed his fist on the table, making a cup that was left behind fall to the floor, shattering.

"Whoever fucking did that," he growled, his eyes slowly going from one person to the next. "I will throw you out of this goddamn ship myself."

As Mike slammed his fist down, the noise and the cup made Curt flinch. He mumbled,
”We need to discuss this in a civilised matter. Somebody just died. We need to know who did it, but yelling will only scare everyone..
Curt began to ramble on about voting, evidence, and the like, getting quieter as he did.

---Tammy entered---

She sighed and sat down at one of the table benches as she tapped her foot anxiously. Glancing over at the dead body then at
Mike once they walked in and started yelling. She gave a sigh and crossed her arms. "Curt is right. The killer isn't going to just admit to the killing. So we have to figure out who it is ourselves." She started and glanced over to Blue when he came in. What a terrible day. "All we do know is that someone among us is a killer or something, or someone, got onto our ship and is killing others. Though...since it is a stab wound that killed Louis I sadly have to think it's the former. I was with Sasha the entire time. We went to storage then back up to weapons by the time Blue shouted." She said hoping her words can get everyone thinking properly before they all accused each other of things.

Mike sighed at Curt's words and pinched the bridge of his nose, rubbing it for a second before opening his eyes again. "Yeah, I've been with Kiki since we all began tasks. Blue came into navigation as we were leaving. Did anyone else see Blue before...this was discovered?"

”I was with Charlotte. What.. what will we do when we find out who it is.? Do we lock them somewhere, wait until we get to safe ground..? How would we deal with this kind of problem..?”
He began to think silently before speaking again.
”Could.. there have been a good reason? There had to be a reason, right? Nobody would just.. do it.. right?”
Curt was looking for some kind of salvation, some reasoning, something to make sense of everything.
Blue just passed by us in electrical.. then he screamed.”

Mike shot an angry look at Curt. "A good reason?! A good reason to shove a knife into one of our backs, kill them, and then hide the fact that they did it?! What kind of reasoning would lead to that, Curt?"

Mike gave off an eerie laugh. "No. When we find out who it is, they're not going to be imprisoned. They're going to be our Friday night entertainment as we watch them fly out in space."

Tammy nodded at Mike before awkwardly rubbing her head. "Well yeah. Blue and Louis were together right after lunch. We were all doing trash together at storage. Tasha and I left before we could see where they went after though." She glanced at Blue, honestly not thinking it was him, but right now he was the only one who traveled with the victim. "Well, when you can Blue. Can you tell us what you and Louis did together? I assume you split up if you were at Navi without him." She spoke in a soft tone, not wanting to upset the other any more before looking to Mike and shrugging at the idea. "Not the reason I'd want to do that but I do think we should get rid of the killer as quickly as possible once we know who it is."

Tammy nodded at Mike before awkwardly rubbing her head. "Well yeah. Blue and Louis were together right after lunch. We were all doing trash together at storage. Tasha and I left before we could see where they went after though." She glanced at Blue, honestly not thinking it was him, but right now he was the only one who traveled with the victim. "Well, when you can Blue. Can you tell us what you and Louis did together? I assume you split up if you were at Navi without him." She spoke in a soft tone, not wanting to upset the other any more before looking to Mike and shrugging at the idea. "Not the reason I'd want to do that but I do think we should get rid of the killer as quickly as possible once we know who it is."
He responds quietly, his voice shaking. “L....Louis needed to do a t...task. So I went with him. I.....I realized I n....needed to chart our course....so I l....left to do that.”

Curt flinched when Mike raised his voice. He tried to explain what he meant, but had no words.
”I- I was just-“
Then
Mike mentioned throwing them out into space, the idea disgusted Curt.
M-Mike- that’s.. that’s cruel! It’s wrong!”

He responds quietly, his voice shaking. “L....Louis needed to do a t...task. So I went with him. I.....I realized I n....needed to chart our course....so I l....left to do that.”
"Then when you came back he was dead, I assume. Did you walk past anyone nearby when leaving or coming back? I know you passed Curt and Charlotte in electric from what they said but anyone besides them?" She said choosing to ignore the banter between Curt and Mike that's happening nearby.

Holly ran in out of breath. "Sorry I'm late I got a bit distracted what happen.....oh oh my! What happened? Wh-who di-did this!"

---Charlotte walks in steadily---​
"I really have nothing to say, As
Curt said, I was with him for all the time."
Charlotte said with a gloomy face, this case was almost unsolvable... but...
"I really hate to say this but...
Holly was the only one, no where near the body... I think, but I don't think it's her... yet."
Charlotte had this conspiracy theory because
Holly wasn't anywhere near the body, and no one was with her either, so maybe it could be her, well, that's what Charlotte thought at least. Charlotte looked over to Holly, waiting for an explanation.

Tasha was quiet as everyone explained where they were, but her eyes didn't leave the body on the ground. Louis was just talking to them not even 20 minutes ago, and now their body lied in a crumplled heap. The blood already coagulating on the floor.
When she finally spoke up, her voice didn't shake, but it was carefully spoken as if the slightest warble would break everything.
"Listen. Whatever happened in that room is not going to be solved by pointing fingers." She looked at
Mike as he made his suggestion. "I agree, whatever did this deserves to be shoved out into that vacuum but if we get the wrong person..." her hands rub the back of her neck"...then thats a horrible way to die for not even committing the crime."
Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Walnutt Walnutt

"...Woah, what happened...?"

A brand new voice could be heard as another figure entered the cafeteria. This astronaut's suit was lime green in color and held their helmet in front of them. This person was a man with long, brown hair. He had an expression on his face that constantly gave off an easy-going vibe. In his helmet, which was held upside down, was his two pet brain slugs. They were both very awake and alert. On the contrary, this lime astronaut, Peyton, yawned loudly before taking his sweet time to approach the crew.

"Hey, everyone. I guess Wink and Squint here really wanted a snack or somethin'... I was sleepin-"

"... Woah..."

Peyton's eyes widened once he caught a glimpse of Louis' body. His brain slugs soon followed. Originally, he planned to sit at the same table the body rested on, but Peyton instead chose to sit at the nearest table, facing everyone else. After placing his helmet and subsequently Wink and Squint on the table, Peyton rested his right hand on his knee and the other through his hair. After a few seconds, Peyton gulped and asked again. This time, he sounded genuinely unnerved. He was definitely snapped out of his trance now.

"... Wha... W-what happened...?"

Tasha watched as Peyton sat down, her arms crossing in front of her in an effort to stay calm. "Louis died in the Lower Engine room, and now we're trying to figure out who did it." She let out a sigh before sitting down herself; the table pressing into her back since she decided to sit backwards. "You really didn't hear him scream? It echoed throughout the whole ship."
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Curt just looked at Peyton as he walked in, then back at the emergency button which his focus was previously fixed to. He was deep in thought now, and his face held the expression of focused, yet concerned. He didn’t like the idea of tossing people into space. It disgusted him. Somebody could get killed all because of an accusation. Really? Was this the best choice? There had to be anything else they could do, right? Curt didn’t let up, nor did he voice his opposition to the horrible idea. Instead, he spoke out in favour of the idea, unlike himself.
”Do we have any idea who would—or could have—done it? We can’t sit here all day, worried about what’ll happen. We need to make our choices, and we need not waste any more time about it. We’d be sitting here all day driving ourselves insane about it.”
Curt said, well, (heheheheh) curtly.
”It’s clear to me that everyone wants riddance of our murderer. So does anyone know—or think they know— who it might be?”
He asked the group, his demeanour seems a bit more serious.
”I want to know who did it, and I don’t want to see anyone else get hurt. Louis deserves their justice.”

Blue just sat there silently, more tears appearing every time he looked at Louis's dead body, or thought about how he'd never see them or talk to them again.

Tammy sat while tapping her foot idly on the ground. How would they know who did it? They were all doing their own things right? "I don't think we can figure out who did it right now. The best we can do is highlight who could have been most likely to have done it depending on who was closest to the murder area and then keep an eye on that person. Or lock them up in the ship somewhere." She suggested. While she did want to throw whoever killed Louis into the void outside the ship- she didn't want to unless they were 100% sure they know who it is. Killing innocent people is not cool.

"She died?" Peyton reacted with surprise, and so he should be. One minute, he was asleep and nothing was out of the ordinary... ignoring that Peyton was procrastinating on tasks. The next, Louis' lifeless body was laying on the table just across from him. The normally chill Peyton was left unnerved.

"Who screamed? I was... uh, asleep like I said. I'm... kinda a heavy sleeper..."

Indeed, he was. Not even the most obnoxious alarms would wake him. Once Peyton was out, he was out for a while. Though the lime crewmate didn't hear a thing, Wink and Squint actually did. The two brain slugs were much lighter sleepers, and they heard the scream. It's the real reason why they intended for their owner to come here. They weren't here for a snack, as Peyton thought. They were here to investigate.

"... Uh, hope that doesn't sound sus or anythin'..." Peyton rubbed the back of his head as Wink and Squint roamed his table. "It's really was I was doin', honest!"

Peyton nodded at Tammy. He didn't say anything, but he was visibly uncomfortable.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death roguejewel roguejewel

Tasha shook her head as she thought about anything that might've stood out initially, but nothing was coming to mind. "Well the only ones I can vouch for is Tammy here and Blue. And maybe Holly, but I only saw her for a brief moment while on the way to Weapons." She turned to Peyton as he seemed antsy.
"Don't worry, I don't think you did it considering you look like you rolled out of bed." and she chuckled softly before continuing. "Look, the only solution here is to take care of
Louis, clean up the mess, and be more careful. I don't see why we can't just be more vigilant."
She thought for another moment, seeming to ponder what to do. "I have an idea, why don't we switch partners this time around so we can further confirm who's innocent. If you feel like you might be suspicious of someone, no one is stopping you from grabbing a knife."
Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Mike sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and squeezing his eyes shut for a moment. "The only person I can vouch for is Kiki, and I can vouch for her 100%. So what, we're supposed to just go back and act like everything's cool now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back