• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Among Us

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Blue wanted to ask Tasha if she wanted to wait for him to be done charting their course and they could do trash duty together, but she intimidated him as well, and he was already embarrassed that he called their boss a cheapskate loud enough for everyone to hear.

She would pat her pockets, seemingly looking for something. "Have any of you seen my ID card? I gotta go scan that first—" she would do a little spin before stopping, seemingly reaching the 'ah-ha!' moment.

"Nevermind—I kept it in my bra." She reaches under her suit, pulling it out to show briefly.

”I- uh.. oh-“
Curt wasn’t sure how to react, really. He sort of just stared for a moment. He turned back around, then continued to finish his meal. He worked slowly as he wasn’t really that hungry.

Charlotte stands from her chair with her teacup now empty (like your love life.) As she now declared:
"Well, anyway, I'm going to check up on the distributor and divert the power, Curt are you coming?"
As she smiled nervously. Of course, though, this was mostly an excuse, since Tasha is scary, though she's kinda cool too.

Curt looked up at Charlotte, then back down at his plate. He hadn’t finished, but he decided to save it for later, so he left it where it was. He got up and stretched, then reconnected his focus back to her. He smiles softly and dusts himself off.
”Sure am, lead the way. You coming, Angela?”

As Angela sat back down, she couldn’t help but feel like her appetite was now disturbed. She picks up whatever left of her food, and zips it back into a small plastic container. She would normally throw it away, but why waste perfectly good food?

“ Oh, right. Yeah I’m coming!” She stuffs the container in her suit. There’s plenty enough space.

"Who else has trash duty? That way we can get more done in a timely manner." Tasha would pick up her tray of food, motioning for other trays that were finished.

"The quicker we all get our tasks done today then the faster we can just sit around later." Her face was deadpan, but her voice sounded like teasing. Although the resting b*tch face probably didn't help.

Kiki packs her lunchbox up, after putting the rest of her meal into it. She put it onto her belt and prepared for the split up. "Alright! Man, I can not wait until we get back to Mira.... I'm going to tell our boss that we need a new ship.." She said as she looked off to the direction to Nav. "Time to work, or can we just take a day off?"

Tammy finished up the remainder of her pizza and pulled herself off the table she was laying on to throw her trash away before glancing over at Blue and Tasha. "I got some trash duty myself. So I'll tag along too if you all don't mind. I too would also like to resume doing nothing with my life as quickly as possible." She snickered at her own joke and stretched out as she prepared for work.

"Great! Looks like you'll be stuck with me today, Blue. What else do you have to do today?" Her eyes looked over to Tammy as she replied, snorting at the joke she made. "The more the merrier. At least this chore doesn't take that long." Her stack of trays was probably a bit too wobbly as it started to tip over, but Tammy reaches up her free hand to steady it.

Louis was too busy going over all of their stupid tasks to realize that people were leaving around them. "Can I come with anyone? I dont wanna be alone either. Guys?" They asked curiously.

Last edited:
"uh... about that.... Can you lead the way to electrical, I kinda forgot where it was-"
Charlotte said while twiddling her fingers, as her eyes shifted away from Curt's direct eye contact. It was clearly embarrassing to admit not remembering where things were, when everyone's been here for at least 3 days already.

"Great! Looks like you'll be stuck with me today, Blue. What else do you have to do today?" Her eyes looked over to Tammy as she replied, snorting at the joke she made. "The more the merrier. At least this chore doesn't take that long." Her stack of trays was probably a bit too wobbly as it started to tip over, but Tammy reaches up her free hand to steady it.
“I uh..... I have to um.... chart the uh... the course.....and um... clean out the leaves.... in the air filter.” Blue responds to Tasha.

”Of course, I know the place real well.”
Curt responded to Charlotte, starting off by walking to the lowermost exit. He motioned to her to follow, as well to Angela.
”Come on, guys. We should be sure to get things done timely.”

Prim’s ears perked up at the sound of voices. “H-….hello? Am I among....live beings?” Ugh, not again. Another dream? She wasn’t sure. But that was the last time she decided to drink coffee before doing a task. Coffee was supposed to keep you awake, wasn’t it? She was sitting cross-legged outside of electrical, chewing on a piece of bread (or so she thought) until she found the energy to stand up again.

“I uh..... I have to um.... chart the uh... the course.....and um... clean out the leaves.... in the air filter.” Blue responds to Tasha.

"Oof, sounds boring. Well, three's company." Tash would nod over to Louis before raising her voice so they could hear her. "If you don't want to get left behind, I'd suggest putting a pep in your step!"

Louis jumped up from their table and ran over to Tasha with their tablet in hand. "I wanted to make sure I wasnt going to be a bother." They rubbed the back of their neck nervously.

roguejewel roguejewel Darklord95 Darklord95

Hearing that Tasha was getting ready to head off she made her way over to her red-suited friend shortly after Louis ran over. She soon motioned for Blue to come over as well since it seemed like they were the only ones not present yet. "Okay. So the four of us are a team right? Let's make sure to have a party while we work." She mused with a hum as she scrolled through her tablet to relook all her tasks one last time before heading off.

roguejewel roguejewel Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Darklord95 Darklord95

Tasha chuckled at the three gathering around her, kinda reminding her of ducklings after imprinting on their mother. Her lips turning into a small smirk as she replied to Tammy "I guess we could have a little party once everyone is done. Something to pass the time while we have to be in this garbage can."

"Also don't worry about being a bother,
Louis, we're all probably more comfortable that we'd like to be together."

Kiki stood up, her lunch to her side as she stretched. "Welp... time to get our tasks done!" Kiki said with a laugh. "Lets go ahead and get these done.... we can have a party afterwards." She said with a giggle as she went towards weapons. "Have fun!!"

Louis looked over at Blue when he said he wanted to go with Kiki. They looped their arm through Blue's and smiled. "I'm sticking with you, Blue! You can be my task buddy."

Darklord95 Darklord95 roguejewel roguejewel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back