• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Among us murder mystery roleplay

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
Hello, I frigging love Among Us, so much that I wanted to make a roleplay for it. This roleplay will have most of us as crewmates and one, two, or three of us as imposters depending on how many of us there are, this will be decided randomly like the games. I have an idea for specifics of how things will work but first I need participants. They will be more realistic, so they wont look like little cartoons they’ll look like actual people in colored suits. You can pick your color but it’s first come first serve, I call dark blue. I’m open to having as many players here as there are in colors in the game (so like 12 including me.) the first story will happen on the skeld, and if this does well, we’ll do another one on mira HQ then Polus. If you have any questions please ask. I want people who are willing and able to be active semi-often. A little more then one post a day, but I understand if you cannot post all the time, just know that I will usually reply to whatever I need to immediately. No other expectations then that. I’d prefer to do it on discord, but I’ll see what everyone else prefers.

Aaaaaaahhhh! I love this idea! Can I be Cyan? That's my main color.

OwO What's this? An Among Us roleplay? Well Of course! I'm claiming pink before anyone else! That is if it's okay-

Hello! This sounds like a fun roleplay to try and do! I'd like to take the colour orange if it's still up for grabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back