• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Among Stars OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Potentially. Ranma is like a reverse hulk.
Yeah but he dont grow. Im glad someone fast is in the crew though. He isnt like a speedster or anything but he is far faster than even an olympic athlete.

Funny that you mention it immortal hulk was kinda an inspiration for him though he isnt quite as dangerous as hulk.

Perhaps they can bond on both being shifters of a sort.

Yeah but he dont grow. Im glad someone fast is in the crew though. He isnt like a speedster or anything but he is far faster than even an olympic athlete.

Funny that you mention it immortal hulk was kinda an inspiration for him though he isnt quite as dangerous as hulk.

Perhaps they can bond on both being shifters of a sort.
I can see it. Maybe arm wrestle some time. I wanted to include their Death Rabbit form where Nana gets fat on mites and becomes this strong gluttonous 9 foot tall rabbit monster.
P_20200618_210525_vHDR_Auto.jpg
The beast on the left is Nana.

Uhhh. I may just scrap him then. The idea was for him to be the physical powerhouse of the team and im not really to keen on having another being be equal to him in strength, faster than him, and more versatile, while simultaneously being able to use weapons as well as that's kinda stepping on my toes to be honest. Not trying to be picky but i did make him a transforming monster capable of rending steel with huge muscles... Kinda takes my thunder of others can do all of that ya know

Cool artwork though.

And yeah he was made the be a brutish warrior but not a berserker

Oof sorry. Yknow, ill just use Sable!
I mean i dont have a problem with it and ive got ideas for days so its not really that much of a hiccup.

In fact the second character i just mentioned would be the lieutenants daughter and has a pretty interesting set of skills and abilities so its not a total loss.

I just like having roles ya know like bruiser, infiltrator,tactician, etc. I can easily shift focus to infiltration.

I mean i dont have a problem with it and ive got ideas for days so its not really that much of a hiccup.

In fact the second character i just mentioned would be the lieutenants daughter and has a pretty interesting set of skills and abilities so its not a total loss.

I just like having roles ya know like bruiser, infiltrator,tactician, etc. I can easily shift focus to infiltration.
I just feel bad for taking peoples..thing yknow? If you wanna play the bruiser, ill play the quick thinking infiltrator.

I just feel bad for taking peoples..thing yknow? If you wanna play the bruiser, ill play the quick thinking infiltrator.
Being completely honest i think your version of the bruiser may offer more team synergy. Less of a madlad, less potential for attacking others near him easier to work with.

.well considering the child thing is out i suppose i can have Miss Tyrados have one if youd like.

Ok so i linked Ranma and Anya to the same origen point. Anybody interested in having a history with them after they left 60k city. For Anya that was 5 years ago, for Ranma it was 4 years ago as he spent a whole year murdering monsters...not because it was hard but because he was enjoying himself.

Of course! I had started writing his history yesterday but lost it lol I'll finish today
Alright so ill give you the pertinent details.

Anya has been out of 60k city for about 5 years now, that entire time has been spent in a private sector research facility that had contracts with the military. So she made weapons and stuff but wasnt a part of the military in any tangible way though would still be close enough to interact with military personnel. During that time she met with a variety of talented martial artists where she learned her current set of skills and tested them against other styles.

Ranma on the otherhand has been out of 60k city for 4 years and spent his time in a military prison. He was freed about a year ago as well but still has a reputation as the Butcher of 60k city even if he didnt kill people. This reputation is kinda hard for alot of people to accept because of his meek base form and his lack of monsterizing in the past 2 years. Anya actually met him during her challenger phase and kicked the crap outta him because he couldn't transform and she wouldn't kill him to achieve that end. Since being freed he has spent his time being bullied carefully in the mess hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back