• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Among Stars OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thanks. Also an update, ive lowered Ranmas age to 22 so he will fit more with our group the 27 age thing was because the number associated with his name so it was stuck on the brain.

Im also debating lowering base ranmas intelligence as it doesnt make sense to me for him to be smarter than our engineer or other actually educated beings in our crew

There a difference between being intelligent and being educated in a certain topic. You could be Einstein level smart and only cook and not know how to do quantum mechanics. You prolly wont understand it or learn. Its personal and differentiates between the individual.

There a difference between being intelligent and being educated in a certain topic. You could be Einstein level smart and only cook and not know how to do quantum mechanics. You prolly wont understand it or learn. Its personal and differentiates between the individual.
Agreed but the man wasn't made to be intelligent...the monster was. Base ranma is supposed to be underwhelming to act as a counterbalance to monster ranma who is overwhelming

I like our cast so far quote a bit. How long would we know each other? If we all know the lieutenant it would stand to reason that we have met at least once or twice before. I cant speak for everyone but ranma basically followed him around like a puppy.

Also can i add a section for theme songs? Both Base and monster ranma will have one-.

Sable wouldn't have been around the lieutenant or known them personally, i don't think. The reason they followed is their code: no man is left behind. No man is forgotten.

And that peeves them as there was no body. There was no evidence of them dead. And they disappeared behind enemy lines for some strange reason. After all, a sniper does love recon. And this is no ordinary investigation. This is a career threatening task.

Sable wouldn't have been around the lieutenant or known them personally, i don't think. The reason they followed is their code: no man is left behind. No man is forgotten.

And that peeves them as there was no body. There was no evidence of them dead. And they disappeared behind enemy lines for some strange reason. After all, a sniper does love recon. And this is no ordinary investigation. This is a career threatening task.
I like it. Thats a good code to have, if sable is able to impart that to Monster Ranma then we might see the beast becoming less...evil bastardly.

He isnt evil, just misguided.
Actually thats surprisingly accurate. They taught him how to kill and made him good at it giving him the instincts and mindset of a warrior crossed with a predator. They just never got a chance to give him the discipline and reasoning or the respect for authority and such. Plus his mind is a tad bit scrambled but luckily it seems as if that is seeming to fade with time. As The monster and man get more in tune with one another he will get better but he needs good examples from warriors (which he respects) being decent human beings. If he can find the strength in mercy and kindness he is likely to behave in such a manner. In short his development will mostly be focused on the psychological aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back