• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Amid Neutral Grounds

Rori

Hello!

I've never tried to recruit here but I really want to find a partner for this idea. I had one from another platform but they ghosted me, such is life.. I finally have life calmed down enough and a lot of thought has gone into the little bit I have set up for this RP. The general idea here is just this:

There are different races (angels, demons, bird people, "merfolk" etc..), all within their own sort of sects in this continent. Everyone sticks to their own areas, until the meetings. In the Neutral Grounds, every race takes on a humanoid form within this place. There can be executions for the criminals, talk about trades, laws that need adjusting or addition.. Each race has their own leader that takes their place at the center of the plaza. One day, the meeting begins as normal and one of those leaders is killed. Amid the chaos of a murder, a member of one race gets mixed up in one they don't belong in. Fingers get pointed in different directions as to what race is behind the murder, our mixed up race member falls in love with someone of another race.. Which is one of the biggest laws there is. No race is to be with one that isn't their own.

I have more details that go along with everything, but hey. This is a general idea just to see if it catches any traction with anyone. Ideally I want to find a partner that takes things seriously. I want this to be a long term story. Details, interactions, world building.. I do have some things already laid out, and I will definitely share them with someone if we click and decide to write together :) Quite honestly I am really bad at pitching ideas, so I don't know that this will go anywhere. But I'm trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back